YoonSeok

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Yoongi was showing, it seemed like everyone wanted to feel. 

Yoongi was about sixteen weeks pregnant and had just recently started developing a baby bump. Before that, he just looked chubby and like he had put on a little weight, but now he was truly showing and looked properly pregnant when he wasn't covering up. His belly was round and stuck out, his belly button poking out, which he hated and thought was disgusting, but Hoseok loved it. 

Hoseok couldn't keep his hands off of Yoongi when he first discovered he had a bump. Hoseok was obsessed with his boyfriend's new belly, hands always all over him when he had the chance, especially at night. When the two were in bed together, Hoseok always insist that they spoon so he could have his hands on their baby. Yoongi didn't mind since it kept him warm at night, and Hoseok was the dad, so he had the right to feel. Yoongi secretly liked it anyway, it brought him comfort. 

The only problem was with the other members. Hoseok had all the time in the world to touch and feel Yoongi and his belly behind scenes and at the house, but every other member would touch him out in public rather than in secret. Whether they were on stage or at an interview, there was always a member right behind him with their arms around his waist, hands openly on his belly. 

They still hadn't told ARMY yet, they were waiting another four weeks until they would absolutely have to tell the media. He was getting bigger and it was getting harder to hide the farther along he was. Yoongi had been wearing oversized and dark sweatshirts all week to hide himself. The bigger he got the more lethargic he became so the group had been going easy on the choreography. Fans were starting to question why this was happening, but no one had guessed that he was pregnant yet. 

All of BTS was currently stationed backstage of Inkigayo, getting ready to perform Not Today and Spring Day. They were in the midst of getting their hair and makeup done, all of them already dressed. Today, Yoongi was wearing a pair of jeans with an altered waistline that the stylist noonas worked hard on in order for Yoongi to be comfortable. He couldn't fit into leather pants anymore so everyone else had to make the sacrifice to not wear them until after the baby was born. He also wore an avant-garde look with an oversized button down and a small, cropped sweater on top. Yoongi didn't understand the fashion in it, but he dealt with it. 

Yoongi was resting on the couch before they all had to go out and perform on stage. It was a late Sunday night and Yoongi was tired, worn out by the day. He was propped up by the arm of the couch and had his head in his hand as he scrolled through his twitter feed. There were plenty of posts that ARMY's had posted about how excited they were to see the live show. Yoongi smiled a gummy smile as he read how excited they all were. He adored the fans, even though he wasn't always the best at expressing it. He truly appreciated it. 

The couch dipped right next to him and Yoongi looked up to see Hoseok smiling just as wide as he could. There was a tissue underneath his bangs to keep them from sticking to his forehead and Yoongi chuckled, reaching up to poke at the soft material. Hoseok swatted his hand away, "Stop, my hair hasn't set yet," he warned, using his hand to smooth out any flyaways. 

"Your hair is fine," Yoongi drawled, letting his hand go limp as it fell into his boyfriend's lap against his thigh. Hoseok's own hand grabbed for Yoongi's and their fingers intertwined together. Hoseok's hands were extremely warm as Yoongi's were cold as ice. Yoongi was freezing in that room, but he was always freezing now, "I'm cold," Yoongi shivered, attempting to snuggle into Hoseok. The younger male instead moved for him, slipping off his jacket and placing it on top of Yoongi. Then Yoongi placed his head on Hoseok's shoulder and felt the warmth from the younger, slowly warming him up. Now that Yoongi was covered with Hoseok's jacket, Hoseok snuck his hands underneath and were wrapped around Yoongi's body: more specifically, his belly. 

Hoseok's right arm sled behind Yoongi and his hand was resting on his right side with his left arm was around his front with his hand resting right on top of Yoongi's extended abdomen. No one on the outside could see what was going on between the two under the jacket, but it wouldn't make a difference. The whole kpop industry knew that the two were dating, the pregnancy part was still a secret. 

Yoongi set his hand right under Hoseok's on his belly and smiled. The baby was fluttering inside and was strong enough for Hoseok to feel as well. Hoseok almost giggled as he felt his baby move around inside of Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend and leaned over to place a light kiss on Hoseok's cheek. Yoongi wasn't much for public displays of affection, but today was different somehow. He loved Hoseok and he wanted a kiss. Hoseok played back and managed to get a full kiss on the lips. Yoongi couldn't resist. 

"Yah yah yah, hyungs! Tone it down a bit!" Jungkook yelled at the two as he sat close by, getting his makeup done. He could see them in the mirror and he was disgusted by how much PDA they were showing today. 

"Yah yah yah, Jeon Jungkook! You are worse when you're with Jimin! You two are practically making your own babies whenever and wherever you get the chance!" Yoongi shouted back. It was true though. The two were the only other couple in the group and they were extremely affectionate with each other to the point where fans have made hour long videos of them holding hands. This shut Jungkook up quick and he looked down at his lap with red cheeks from embarrassment. Hoseok started laughing uncontrollably and Yoongi sat there smiling. The difference between the two was drastic, but they evened each other out. 

"BTS! On in fifteen minutes!" one of the backstage managers yelled out to the group. All the boys became alert and were excited to perform tonight, hopefully, to win first place in the awards. They were to perform Spring Day first and then Not Today to the best of their ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter