JinHope 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the sequel to chapter 18, so go read that first and this chapter will make a whole lot more sense. 

Seokjin had woken up ten minutes before Hoseok was supposed to be at his apartment. The pregnant male wasn't too worried about it since Hoseok was always late, an average of twenty minutes at least. Seokjin didn't have anything to prepare for the younger man either, so when he woke up, the first thing he did was head to the bathroom to relieve himself. He took his time in doing so. 

Seokjin took a little extra time on his looks today. Seokjin was beyond handsome without even trying, but he made sure that he looked good enough for the reunion with the father of his child. Instead of wearing the usual sweatpants and sweatshirt that was more like his weekend uniform, Seokjin put on a pair of jeans that miraculously still fit him and a v-neck that hugged his belly. Seokjin threw on a long cardigan to tie it all together and Seokjin had to admit that he looked really good. 

When he was all done it was already ten minutes past the given time Seokjin had texted Hoseok, just as Seokjin had expected. He had at least another ten minutes before Hoseok would get here so Seokjin headed towards his small living room and cleaned up the food containers and wrappers from the night before. Another seven minutes to spare, Seokjin made himself comfortable on the couch with his phone in his hand. 

A hand absentmindedly made its way to his round abdomen, the soft skin as the baby inside lightly kicked. Seokjin giggled upon feeling his son kick, "I guess you know that your father is coming over, huh? It will be your first time officially meeting him, and I really don't know what he'll say about you," while Hoseok had sent the text to meet Seokjin, with a smiley face no less, Seokjin still didn't expect a completely positive meeting between the two. Hoseok had just found out that he was going to be a father and it hadn't even been twelve hours yet. He for sure had a few things to say to the older man, but Seokjin wasn't expecting entirely good things, "Whatever happens, I'll always be here for you."

At the nineteen minutes late mark, a knock sounded at the door and Seokjin hoisted himself off the couch, huffing at how difficult it had been to get up. Seokjin's nerves finally caught up to his brain and he was anxious. Before, he had been excited and was looking forward to talking to Hoseok, now he realized how much he wanted to ignore the knocking, go back to bed, and sleep. He couldn't do that now, he might not get another chance to talk to the younger. 

Seokjin waddled to the door and opened it, a forced smile on his lips as he greeted Hoseok. The younger man smiled wide. He looked the same as he did last night but his tattoos were covered with long sleeves and his hair was brushed out of his face and in a messy man bun. He had bags under his eyes like he had trouble sleeping last night, and he did, but Seokjin didn't know that for sure. 

"Hi," Hoseok started awkwardly, holding out his hands that held a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Those had always been Seokjin's favorites, and even more so since he became pregnant, "I got a dozen, I didn't know if you'd eat a lot or not," he trailed. Hoseok had no knowledge of pregnancy and pregnant people except that they ate a lot. 

Seokjin's eyes trailed down to the box in hand and smiled lightly, the little boy inside his belly excitedly kicking as Seokjin's cravings kicked in, "I'll for sure eat the lion's share," he joked, stepping to the side to let Hoseok in, "You can just set it on the coffee table," Seokjin directed as Hoseok stepped in. 

Not much had changed in the past six months that Hoseok had been gone. Everything was in the same place, but Hoseok could also see the difference and additions in furniture. For one there was a baby swing, already plugged into the wall and decorated with soft colors and fleece, a small mobile of elephants and zebras hanging just above. It was right next to the couch before heading into the kitchen where Hoseok could see a high chair, used and faded paint making it look dull.

A pang attacked Hoseok's heart as he felt guilty for not having been there. He had never known and he felt worse about that. He had ended his relationship with Seokjin over frustration and in anger. Seokjin had tried to talk to him but with Hoseok's own stubbornness, it led him to hate Seokjin and want to make him angry at every o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter