TaeJin

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin always loved it when Jimin visited. The younger man was sweet and caring and a whole lot of fun to talk to. He had so much energy and life, he had enough to spare. But sometimes that energy came at a price.

Seokjin was already 33 weeks pregnant and suffering. Everything hurt and everything was sore. Jimin was a few weeks behind at twenty-five weeks along and had enough energy to share some with his four-year-old daughter Yoonji. Unlike her mother, Yoonji was always calm and a well behaved little girl. Blame her father Yoongi for that. She was still a child of course, but she knew when to keep her voice quiet and when to stay by her mother and father's side. She was a bit shy and that factored into her behavior, but when she was at the playground, she was ready to run and scream with the other kids around. 

That's what she was doing now. 

Let's start at the beginning though. Seokjin had invited Jimin over to talk and hang out before either of them really lost time to do so before they had their babies. Babies took up a lot of time and Seokjin had witnessed that first hand when he pretty much lost contact with Jimin for months. All Jimin could think about was his baby, and with good reason. Yoonji was a gorgeous baby like Jimin, but she was also high maintenance like Jimin. A stark difference from how she is now. Seokjin didn't want to lose his best friend again over babies, so he made it a deal to visit each other at last every week from the moment Seokjin found out he was pregnant. When Jimin later found out he was expecting as well, it became harder to do, but they still managed to do it. Before their current visit, Jimin and Seokjin hadn't seen each other in the last two weeks. Yoonji, appointments, nausea, and overall pregnancy had prevented it from happening for both parties. So when the two finally met up after almost three weeks, they were elated, to say the least.

Seokjin wasn't so elated with Jimin when the younger suggested they go on a walk and let Yoonji play on the playground in Jimin's neighborhood. Seokjin had driven all the way over to sit on the younger's comfortable couch, drink hot chocolate, and eat cookies, not go outside where it was hot and sticky and walk around on his already sore legs. 

Seokjin had trudged along the playground and was now sitting with Jimin on one of the few park benches. Even though Jimin was looking out for Yoonji, Seokjin made sure to keep his eye on Yoonji as she climbed the small rock wall of the playground with another girl she had met on the slide. The two had briefly fought over who would go first, but it was settled between Jimin and the other girl's mother. Now they were friends and giggling manically. Both Jimin and Seokjin were surprised by how fast Yoonji had grown comfortable with the little girl but supported it none the less. Turns out she loved down the road and the two young girls were for sure going to have a playdate in the future. 

"Isn't she so cute?" Jimin cooed over his child, a small finger pointing after the little girl in pigtails as they bounced along with every step she took, "I swear, she's the love of my life."

Seokjin nodded with a scoff, "Don't say that around Yoongi and especially don't say it around your other baby," he scolded, his own finger poking into Jimin's smaller belly. Jimin had a nice little belly, still small since he wasn't too far in the transition phase and Jimin was an all over petite person. Seokjin was as big as he should be with seven weeks left of his pregnancy, but it evened out since he was so tall. He was properly proportioned. 

Jimin's hands swatted Seokjin's hands away from his bump and covered the spot where Seokjin had been poking, "Stop, she'll start kicking and then I'll get uncomfortable," Jimin complained, lightly rubbing the swell with his palm, "She's been really hard to console recently and it drives me crazy."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and shifted to try and find a more comfortable spot on the wooden bench. Jimin wasn't uncomfortable, but Seokjin was. Very uncomfortable. The baby was protesting against Seokjin for sitting upright too long. The baby was running out of room and when he moved now, Seokjin moved along with him. The pregnant man had to in order to find a better position or the baby would kick harder. It all went hand in hand and Seokjin was just ready to have the little devil inside of him, "How long have we been here now?" he asked, done with being outside and on this damn bench. 

"About half an hour. Why?" Jimin asked as he looked at his watch and then over towards his best friend. Jimin didn't need to hear an answer as he noticed the grimace on Seokjin's face. It was a quite familiar look since Jimin had that same face at the end of his pregnancy with Yoonji. Seokjin's pregnancy pains were in full gear and Jimin wanted to hit himself for not having considered how his heavily pregnant friend would feel on a third of a mile walk to the playground. Jimin himself felt great and was still quite active, but Seokjin obviously wasn't. He was in obvious pain. 

"Oh, Seokjin hyung, I'm so sorry. Why don't we head back and eat something? Oh gosh, I'm really sorry. You could have said no when I asked if you wanted to go to the playground," Jimin rambled as he headed towards his daughter on the slide now and telling her to get down so they could go home. Jimin walked over towards Yoonji's friend's mother and asked for her number so they could arrange a playdate in the future. After all that was settled, Jimin walked over to Seokjin and helped him up before the three headed back towards Jimin's house, "I'm really sorry."

The walk back was quiet since Seokjin was focusin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter