NamJin 3

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a continuation to chapter 4 and I promise this will be the last update of this story. It's short and sweet and I wanted to finish their little story

The dread that came with reading that positive pregnancy test for the second time after the miscarriage was surprising, to say the least. After Namjoon and Seokjin had decided to try again for another baby, they had been excited and ready to have a baby, keeping the first one in mind and trying for that baby. They were in no way replacing the first baby, but instead bringing a new sense of hope.

As well as a sense of fear. What if he miscarried again, what if this baby didn't develop correctly and just when they think it will be okay, the baby passes again? There were so many what-ifs and maybes that Seokjin felt the negative emotions more than the positive ones.

The entire pregnancy, Seokjin had not felt safe. Every time he went to the bathroom he feared seeing blood. He feared seeing another miscarriage and that terrible feeling he had when he lost the first baby. He could not relax for one second.

Until he felt the baby kick for the first time, he felt like maybe there was a real chance that his baby would live. Seokjin had been so afraid and so worried that he barely had time to enjoy what was happening and what his life was becoming.

So when his daughter was finally born, he finally felt like he was okay. Like he had finally done what he needed to do and now he could be a re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter