YoonJin

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was the only reason Seokjin was sane at the moment. Yoongi sometimes helped, but when he was tired, he was no help with the kids. Yoongi was always tired after coming home from work, therefore he wasn't always a great help. He was lucky Seokjin loved him so much. 

"Mom, I just changed Jimin's diaper. I also got him and Taehyung a snack to keep them quiet for a bit," Seokjin's oldest son sweetly told him as he peeked into the bedroom where Seokjin was sitting on his bed. Jimin and Taehyung were twins, three years old already. Just last week, Taehyung had learned how to properly use the potty and was already an expert at it, however, his older twin Jimin was not having it and refused to sit on the toilet or even wear underwear. He was perfectly content with using his diaper, and Seokjin could not force the kid to use the toilet if he wasn't ready. Jimin was a very stubborn kid and wouldn't do anything he didn't have to do. Seokjin would try again later. 

"Thank you so much, Kookie," Seokjin cooed, "What are Hobi and Joonie doing?" he asked next, thinking of his older set of twins, aged seven. They were a squirrelly pair who couldn't sit down and were always in some kind of mischief at the best of times. He was just hoping that the two weren't trying to make slime again. They used all of his contacts saline solution to make their too wet playthings. They would leave it all on the carpet to dry and many times had Seokjin found it by stepping right into the dried goop. 

"They're outside with Jongin and Sehun. Can I go grab Jaehyun, Yugyeom, and Eunwoo? Jaehyunnie got a new video game and we all want to play!" Jungkook asked. He seemed so mature at times, but then it was moments like these that reminded Seokjin that he was still ten years old. 

"Why not BamBam, too?" Seokjin asked. He was Yugyeom's twin and the two were their next door neighbors along with the other boys. BamBam was usually included in that mix.

"He's grounded. He snuck a whole box of pop tarts into his room and ate them all," Jungkook explained.

Seokjin was taken back by the story, but it did sound like the kid. He ate a lot and loved sugar, "I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess I should let you go and play with your friends. Grab Yugyeom on your way so you don't go alone. Why the heck not, grab Eunwoo as well! Walk together as a group," he ordered, wanting his oldest son and his friends to be safe. They lived in a safe neighborhood, but you could never be too safe. 

"Thanks, Mom!" Jungkook yelled as he dashed out of the doorway. Seokijn could hear the boy leave the house and slam the door a bit too hard for his liking, but the loud slam was quickly dead and the sounds of a house full of boys was back to how it was. 

Seokjin sighed and his hands went to his large, extended belly. With Seokjin's luck, he fell pregnant with twins again, for the third time in a row. Jungkook was his only single. It was multiples for him for the rest of his life. The only difference from this one was that Seokjin was pregnant with two little girls. He was seven and a half months pregnant with twin girls, and they were by far the best babies. Girls were so much different from boys. 

Seokjin sighed loudly and looked down at the mess that was littered across his bed. Party entertainment fliers and contacts and lists of ideas and budgets. A lot went into planning his son's birthday parties. It just didn't help that they were all around the same time. Jungkook's was on September 1st, followed by Hoseok and Namjoon's birthday on September 12th, and then it was Jimin and Taehyung's on October 13th. The twins he was pregnant with now were due in late September. The stress of planning the parties around his due date and the weekends of his sons' birthdays was a challenge. 

It was early August, the last days of summer for the kids. They would have to have Jungkook's party the second Saturday of the month, since the first one was right before a holiday. The third Saturday would be dedicated to Namjoon and Hoseok's birthday. The next three weeks would be around the time when Seokjin is due. Those given three weeks would be when he could go into labor, full term with twins. After those three weeks would then be Jimin and Taehyung's birthday. Next month and a half were busy and Seokjin still had so much to do. He still had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter