HopeMon

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day! It was the day that Namjoon and Hoseok would find out the of their baby! As well as all their family, friends, and basically the entire neighborhood. All at the same time. 

Today was their gender reveal party and both Hoseok and Namjoon were too excited to find out what they were having. Of course, the two didn't care and the didn't matter to them, but it made it easier to prepare themselves for a boy or a girl. If it was going to be a girl, they really had to prepare since they knew nothing about girls. They both had sisters, but taking care of one was different. Neither had dated any girls either, they were both gay. They would need a lot of help from their mothers and sisters when this baby is born. 

There was only one person who knew the at the party, and that was Taehyung. At Hoseok's twenty week appointment, he had the doctor write whether it was a boy or a girl on a piece of paper and place it in a sealed envelope. Hoseok had handed the envelope to Taehyung so he could plan the activities and plan the reveal. Taehyung was a genius at throwing parties and he was the only one capable of planning a monster party like this one.

Taehyung had nearly blurted out the results, but he was doing his best to keep it quiet. Today was the day he would reveal it and finally take the weight off his chest of keeping the secret. He was relieved. 

Hoseok laughed at a joke his older sister made, sitting at a table as he picked at a piece of cake on an obnoxiously pink plate. Hoseok hadn't seen Dawon in a few months. Moving to Seoul had limited the amount of times they could visit each other, but Dawon had planned weeks ahead to come visit her little brother and attend his party. She wouldn't have missed this for the world.

"Did you get those overalls from my store?" Dawon asked as she eyed the said overalls her brother was wearing. They were maternity overalls and she had worn her own share of overalls during her pregnancy with her son. He was eight months old now and was off with her husband, wandering around the snack table to find them something to eat. 

Hoseok looked down at his overalls and smiled, "Yeah actually, they're super comfy," he praised, sticking his hands inside the overall's sides to rest against his round belly. Hoseok was twenty-two weeks along and the overalls he was wearing had plenty of room for him to grow into without them being insanely big on him. His sister was a magician when it came to clothes. The white t-shirt he wore underneath the overalls was also from her store and it had her signature in the lower right corner of the fabric. He looked so pretty and Dawon couldn't handle it, "I'll have to wear these after the baby is born as well."

"You should!" Dawon chirped, reaching out to adjust the overalls a bit around the top, "They're big enough to stretch with you during the pregnancy and they won't be too baggy when you have the baby," she paused, giving a lovely smile to her little brother and Hoseok gave an identical smile back. Ever since she got her braces off, Dawon had become more confident in her smile and it returned back to its original shine. 

"I really missed you, noona," Hoseok admitted, leaning forward to give his sister a big hug. 

Dawon hugged him back, "I missed you too, Hobi," she cooed, using the nickname she had given him years ago when they were still kids, "I'll visit at least twice more before the baby gets here. I promise."

"How cute," a new voice joined the two and it was easily recognizable as Namjoon's. 

Hoseok pulled away and smiled wide at his husband, "You know whose cute? You," he played, reaching up for a kiss from the slightly younger man. Namjoon obliged with a deeply dimpled smile and pecked his husband on the lips, a hand playing with Hoseok's wavy hair, "Are you having fun, Daddy?" Hoseok asked jokingly, enjoying the way Namjoon scrunched his nose at the name. 

"It's pretty great. Taehyung did a good job on the games and food. Everyone else is having fun, too. Hey, noona," Namjoon greeted, walking over to place a kiss on her cheek while she did the same to him, "I hope the drive here wasn't too awful."

"It really wasn't. Haneul slept the whole ride over here and Changjo and I sang the entire time. That new song you released is fantastic, Namjoon ah," she praised, holding out her hand for a fist bump. Namjoon retaliated and fist bumped her back, "I'm really impressed with your work."

"Thank you," Namjoon uncharacteristically blushed, "I'm trying to get more record deals and get on more projects for a company I've been collaborating with. Hopefully, I'll transfer soon, preferably before the baby is born so I can get in some more work." 

"I think it will go well. Anyone would be lucky to have you," Dawon smiled. She really admired her brother in law and how talented he was lyrically and musically. He had a natural born gift that was being out to good use. 

The conversation was cut short when a loud growl interrupted them. Both Dawon and Namjoon looked over to Hoseok whose face was bright red. He had already finished his slice of cake and that should have been enough to satiate him, but being pregnant made him hungrier by the day and that monstrous hunger decided to be extra strong today. Hoseok wanted three more slices of cake at least. And a handful of the macaroons he could see from where he was sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter