NamJin 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoon! You need sunscreen!" Seokjin yelled matter of factly, "You'll really regret it if you don't!"

"But it's cloudy today! There's no need for sunscreen!" Namjoon yelled back, "It's a waste of sunscreen!"

Seokjin shook his head and turned back to one of his twins, "Don't listen to Daddy. When we leave the beach, he'll be as red as a tomato," he laughed as he squeezed a good amount of the sun cream into his palm before rubbing it onto Jimin's skin, "But you won't look like a tomato, my little boy," he cooed, "You'll be just fine."

"Don't miss my belly!" Jimin yelled, rubbing his small hands over his said belly. The little four year old smiled as Seokjin laughed and made sure to rub a lot of sunscreen onto his baby's belly. It was covered with a thin layer of white, keeping sure that the pure skin underneath wouldn't burn. When he was done with Jimin, he moved onto the second 4 year old twin, "Okay, your turn, Taehyung."

The family was spending the day at the beach. It was an empty beach since cloudy days were the least popular days to visit, but it was perfect for the small family of four to visit, soon to be five. The family hadn't gone to the beach since before Seokjin found out he was pregnant. He was only pregnant with one baby this time, after many requested scans to make sure. Seokjin wanted to make sure he wasn't going to have to prepare for two more babies in the house. Now seven months pregnant with another baby boy, Seokjin was sitting on a towel on the white sand of the beach and was smiling as his younger twin played with Seokjin's cheeks that had grown chubbier since he was pregnant. 

"Sandy cheeks," Taehyung burst into laughter as his little thumbs dug into Seokjin's round cheeks. Before they had arrived at the beach, watching a Spongebob episode featuring Sandy Cheeks, Namjoon had explained what her name actually meant and the boys had a riot about it, Taehyung especially. His infectious and adorable laughter couldn't help but make Seokjin smile.

"Alright Tae and Min, you're all good," he announced, fixing each little boys' water wings to make sure they wouldn't slip off as soon as they jumped into the water. Namjoon had been excited about the beach and was off catching crabs instead of tending to his children. Seokjin didn't mind however since he knew how much the boys loved animals. They would have an absolute ball once they saw the pail of small crabs he managed to catch. 

The twins cheered and turned to run towards Namjoon who was running towards his family with a bright red pail in hand, "Look what I caught!" he yelled, showing the twins and his husband by slightly tilting the pail towards them. The twins were wowed by the sight of five tiny and white crabs already sitting at the bottom of the pail, all scuttling around and trying to find their way out. Namjoon would, of course, let them go later, promising them long lives living on the beach. 

"That one has a red leg!" Jimin screeched, using a short finger to point out the crab that indeed had a bright red leg matching the color of the pail it resided in, "Let's name it Red Claw!" for being such a young kid, he didn't quite have that creative aspect yet, but none of his family members were going to fight him on that.

"What a cute name!" Seokjin chirped, patting his young son on the back with a wide smile, "Wanna hold him?" he asked, knowing how harmless the little crabs were and knowing that his son would ask sooner or later.

"Yes!" both twins squeaked simultaneously, starting to hop up and down, both holding their hands out, waiting patiently as their dad reached inside the pail and grabbed one crab at a time, one for Jimin and one for Taehyung each. Jimin squirmed and jumped as Namjoon gently placed the red legged crab into Jimin's palm. Jimin squealed as the tiny crab sat in his palm, still and silent. Seeing Jimin hold a crab made Taehyung more excited to hold his own crab. He squealed as well when his own crab sat neatly in his palm, claws up in the air and ready to fight whatever came at it. Unfortunately, it was a baby and its claws weren't fully developed yet so it could do no harm to someone like Taehyung. 

It was short lived since the crab Taehyung was holding jumped out of his hands and scuttled away, much faster than Taehyung could run and ran back into a hole it had found on the beach. Taehyung pouted as he walked back to his family, but Namjoon was quick to console him, "I guess it was his time to go home. Should we let the rest of them go home now?" Namjoon asked, already tipping the pail to let the remaining crabs free. They were quick to leave as well as disappear and Jimin let his crab go, yelling goodbye after it. 

Namjoon then picked Taehyung up, feeling the sunscreen from Taehyung's body stick on his bare chest, "Now let's go swim!" Namjoon cheered, running towards the ocean with Taehyung giggling and screeching in his arms. Seokjin and Jimin watched as the two splashed into the cold water and fall down into the water, laughing as they did so.

"Mommy? Will you come swim?" Jimin asked his mother, puppy dog eyes wide as he waited for Seokjin's answer. 

Seokjin smiled and ran his fingers through Jimin's long hair, "Not right now. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter