HopeKook 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the sequel to chapter 15 so go read that first before this chapter!

Both Hoseok and Jungkook knew that having two young babies at the same time was going to be hard. Twins account for about 3 in 100 births, so a lot of twins are born into the world every day and into a ton of families. Even though their kids weren't twins, it would be basically the same experience. Both Hoseok and Jungkook had told themselves it would be no big deal at all for them to handle two young babies at a time. It would be hard to do, but they would love their babies and give them the best. But, they hadn't experienced that for themselves yet. 

It was actually a lot harder than they thought it would be. 

There was only one kid at the moment, but it was still so difficult. Jimin was already two months old and she was incredibly high maintenance. She required feeding every two hours on the dot and wet her diaper just about every half hour, crying as soon as she relieved herself. The slightest bit made her wail until she was changed. She kicked her legs a lot when she was being changed even when she was so young and it made it hard to change her very fast. She cried for everything and she had the lungs of a football fan in a stadium. Jungkook and Hoseok had barely gotten any sleep since she was born and this was a problem for both of them. 

For Hoseok since he needed the rest to fully recover from his c-section and fully recover from delivery, Jimin was also a hard labor and birth. And for Jungkook because he was eight months pregnant with another baby that was already limiting what he did at all times of the day. It was hard for either of them to do anything without the other person getting in the way. 

It was a late night, about three in the morning and quiet. Jimin was not awake yet and Hoseok was fast asleep, curled up with a pillow pressed to his abdomen. Hoseok had torn his cesarean stitches early on and was taking his time healing. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to just let him sleep and stay in bed until he was fully healed, but Jungkook himself was having his own troubles moving around. Yoongi was a massive baby and was hanging low, causing Jungkook immense back and leg pain. Jungkook couldn't stand up for too long or he would receive a beating from his son. Being so pregnant and big took its toll on his body and since his main support was going through a similar situation, it was hard for either of them to support each other and receive help. Namjoon was always next door, but Jungkook and Hoseok would never call him over when it was their issue at ungodly hours of the morning to take care of their baby. No matter how exhausted both of them were. 

Yoongi was a pretty calm baby, usually only moving during the day and for a few minutes at a time, but that particular morning, he was awake and wedging an entire foot into his ribs and putting pressure on his lower back while simultaneously pushing against his bladder. Jungkook really had to pee, but he also couldn't get up. Jungkook was stuck on the bed and Hoseok was fast asleep next to him. It was easy to reach over and shake the older man awake, but he was asleep and that was hard to come by when you have a screaming baby keeping you awake. 

Jungkook used all of his strength and will to roll over and off the bed, feet landing clumsily on the carpeted floor and barely giving him any momentum to stand up. He managed somehow and was able to stand up. Jungkook straightened out his shirt that was completely exposing his round belly and fixed his shorts that were also askew. Finally, he could make it to the bathroom. 

"Yoongi, please stop," Jungkook whined as he wrapped both hands around his belly. Jungkook was sitting on the toilet and peeing since he couldn't see his privates anymore. It was just easier to sit and pee instead of try and aim blind. When Jungkook had sat down, Yoongi abused that and now he wouldn't let his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter