JiKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy!" Namjoon yelled from the front living room. His pitiful cries followed his words and Jimin knew that he had broken another one of his toys. He managed to break about one of his toys a day and it was always an easy fix, usually popping out an arm on his action figure or popping off a button. He needed to learn how to play with his toys correctly.

"Excuse me," Jimin politely spoke to his oldest son, Seokjin. He was eight years old and learning a harder level of math than the rest of his class and he had misunderstood the lesson today so he had asked Jimin for help. Jimin sat with him in the dining room and helped him with his math. Jimin wasn't particularly skilled in the subject, but it was simple enough for him to remember from his school days. 

Jimin struggled a bit to get up with his thirty-four week pregnant belly in the way of everything he did. Seokjin even helped his mother up, making sure he wouldn't fall forward with the size of his belly. After a few sheepish thank yous, Jimin was off towards the living room where he knew the rest of his sons were playing together. 

Turning the corner of the dining room that led to the living room, Jimin could see Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung all sitting around each other. Yoongi, six years old, was playing with Taehyung who was only a year and a half old. The two were stacking blocks on top of each other, their foundation a book so the cubes wouldn't topple over as easily. Yoongi guided Taehyung as he tried to add the very last block to the very top, but sadly it didn't end well as Jimin watched the tower lean and ultimately fall to the ground. Taehyung clapped excitedly and grabbed a block to start building again. The only other boys in the room were together. Hoseok was attempting to console a hysterical Namjoon to no avail. Hoseok was trying to jam a leg back into one of Namjoon's Captain America action figures with no success and Namjoon sat there with tears streaming down his face. Oh boy.

"Hoseok, I'll take it," Jimin offered, sticking his hand out for the toy. Hoseok looked up and handed the toy to his mother, looking a bit relieved that his mother was taking over and not him. He didn't have the patience for crying, but he always tried to since he had younger brothers, "Come here, Joonie."

Namjoon toddled up from his sitting position and reached out for Jimin to pick him up. Jimin did so with the action figure tucked under his arm and placed his son on his hip, adjusting a bit since it was becoming uncomfortable to carry his kids like this. Once everything was fit, Jimin turned around and headed towards the kitchen. 

Once in the kitchen with Seokjin again, Jimin placed Namjoon on the sink counter and the hot water, "You need to treat your toys just like you treat your brothers. With kindness and love. You don't tear the legs off of your brothers, right?" Jimin asked, placing the toy under the streaming hot water from the sink. It would help mold the plastic better so it would be easier to place the leg back into the socket. 

"No, Namjoonie can't," the three year old whimpered, using his fists to rub the tears out of his eyes, "I'm sorry, Mommy," he apologized cutely, sniffling once again. He was such a sweet boy, a bit destructive at times, but overall sweet. 

Jimin smiled and cooed, "It's okay, baby. Just no more breaking your toys, okay? I don't know how many more times Captain America can lose his leg," and with one pop, Captain America's leg was attached to his body again and all was good. Namjoon cheered and snatched the toy from Jimin's hand, examining the reattachment of his favorite toy. 

In Namjoon's excitement, he hopped up and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck in a bear hug. Jimin was surprised but hugged his boy back, using his hands to rub at his back softly, "Want to go back and play?" Jimin asked his second youngest son. The boy vigorously nodded his head, starting to jump up and down on the counter and into Jimin's face. The mother laughed and lifted Namjoon before placing him back down on the floor. Once his feet were on the ground, Namjoon sprinted towards the living room to play with his brothers again. 

Jimin sighed and waddled back to the kitchen table where Seokjin still sat, finishing up his homework. Jimin sat down next to his eldest and asked, "Still struggling?" looking over his son's work, he saw the finished multiplication tables and equations his son had finished and was on the last problem, scratching down the answer right as Jimin sat down. 

"Done!" Seokjin announced, proudly looking up to his mother. 

"I'm so proud of you!" Jimin smiled and reached over to hug Seokjin. The oldest Jeon boy leaned into his mother and rested his head on top of Jimin's swollen belly. Jimin used his hand to run through Seokjin's long, dark hair and pressed him closer to his body. He loved his son, just as much as he loved all of his other sons. Seokjin was the cuddliest even as old as he was, but Taehyung liked to fight for that title. Jimin placed a kiss on his hand and then placed the same kiss on Seokjin's cheek. The young boy giggled and did the same for his mother from his spot on Jimin's belly. 

"Can I go play now?" Seokjin asked after a while. Jimin could tell that he was going to ask. He had grown antsy since the first time he had decided his mother right then and there. 

Jimin chuckled and agreed, "Of course you can go play. I think your brothers miss you," Jimin mused. Seokjin cheered and got up, running to the living room. From Jimin's spot at the kitchen table, he could hear Yoongi and Hoseok cheer once their oldest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter