VMin

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the day, in the past, there used to be women on earth, too. Women were the sole reason that there was a population in this earth. They carried the future's babies for nine months at a time and birthed them to be the best new thing. But, the population was dwindling and women died out due to an illness that solely attacked the female . This left them without new births and without a future. Luckily, doctors created a new way for babies to be born, and that was through cross-transplanting uteri inside the male body so that they could give birth. Now fifty years later, baby girls were born into the world, healthy and showing no signs of the virus affecting them. There were now adult woman who have been successful in getting pregnant, carrying to full term, and surviving labor and birth. Yet, the practice was still hugely popular among males, both women and men becoming pregnant.

Now let's introduce this male and male couple thinking about trying for the operation of inserting a uterus and getting pregnant. Kim-Park Taehyung and Kim-Park Jimin. They were a young couple, both 25 years old and wanting to have a baby. The only problem between a male and male couple trying to get pregnant is deciding on who is going to have the pleasure of being the one getting pregnant. It was a tough decision, so when a couple made an appointment about the process of getting a uterus, the doctor's gave the couple two weeks to decide on who would get it if they weren't decided already. Jimin and Taehyung were both undecided and were sent home with a procedure set to go in two weeks with still no clue who was going to go through with it.

Now, Jimin and Taehyung were three days before the procedure and the two still hadn't made a decision on who was getting a uterus. They had almost avoided talking about it and they had mentioned it over dinner, but now, they were running out of time and they still hadn't seriously talked about it. 

Jimin walked into the living room, bare feet padding along the hardwood floor. It was almost bedtime and he was going to watch a re-run of one of his and Taehyung's favorite shows before the newest episode aired tomorrow. Taehyung was sitting on the couch, engrossed in the tv as the intro played, Jimin even heard his husband humming along with the words and it made him smile, but it drooped as he remembered they still had to talk. He had planned to talk to the younger all day and now was the time. It was so demanding and Jimin was going crazy with the anticipation. 

Jimin rounded the couch and caught Taehyung's attention. The taller smiled and waited for Jimin to sit down before he put his arm around his husband's shoulder, bringing him close to his chest. Jimin sat and snuggled into Taehyung's shoulder, wrapping his own arm around Taehyung's midsection. Jimin imagined himself doing this in the future when Taehyung is pregnant with their baby. Jimin had heard horror stories of labor and the birthing process, and he honestly was petrified of the pain. Jimin didn't do well with pain. A stubbed toe or a pricked finger sent him into a sea of tears and crying, and just imagining giving birth almost made him pass out. There was no way he could do it. Taehyung would have to do it for him if they wanted any chance at having their child. 

Taehyung felt Jimin's arm wrap around his waist, and it comforted him, yet scared him. He and Jimin still needed to talk about who was getting pregnant in the end. He felt like he would end up messing up in his pregnancy and have a miscarriage. Taehyung was a reckless person and was often in places that would end up hurting him. He was almost 90% sure that he would fail his husband and they would end up childless in the end. Taehyung wouldn't be able to live with himself if that happened and surely Jimin would hate him. He wanted Jimin to be pregnant so that their baby could be healthy and enter this world safely. 

They didn't talk about it, at first. The two sat in silence for the beginning of the show, but once they hit the ten minute mark, Jimin finally spoke up, voice wavering, "We need to talk about the procedure that's on Thursday," Jimin started and then finished with his opinion, "I really want you to do it."

Taehyung pulled himself off of Jimin and looked at the older with surprised and questioning eyes, "You want me? But I want you to be the one who's pregnant," Taehyung voiced his own thoughts, "I really can't handle being pregnant, you would be great at it."

It was Jimin's turn to look puzzled as he asked, "Why would I be great at? What makes me so qualified to be the mother?" he saw himself as manly and strong, and could never picture himself with a big belly, "Pregnancy would suit you better," Taehyung was skinny and could afford to put on a couple of pounds. In the long run, this pregnancy would be good for him. 

"Well," Taehyung started, shrugging his shoulders and lifting his arms to answer Jimin's question, face scrunching up as he tried to think of a more logical reason, "I just think you're pretty feminine, and it would come in handy with the whole mother thing. It would suit you much better," this is how their conversation went until the both of them were yelling random things about themselves that they thought would help their situation. It started sounding like a competition of who could be louder and say the better thing. 

"You're the shorter one!"

"You're the younger one!"  

"My voice is deeper, I should be the dad and you the mom!"

"I have abs and muscle, you should be the one pregnant!" 

"I have the biggest hands!"

"Hold on!" Jimin interjected after Taehyung mentioned something about the size of their ia, "This isn't getting us anywhere. Let's just play rock, paper, scissors for it. The one who loses is going to be pregnant with our baby," he suggested, readying his fist to play the game he was praying he would win. He would be humiliated if he lost the game he suggested. He was putting his body on the line, and he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter