JinMin

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Jinnie! It will be fun!" Jimin exclaimed, incredibly sure of himself, "It's just a few hours, we can handle it," he flashed his billion dollar smile and Seokjin dissolved into a puddle of goo at the sight. He had no control over the younger and whatever Jimin says, goes. There was no fighting it. 

So that meant he was going to watch Taehyung's four devil children on his and Jimin's night off. What really took the cake was that it was on their date night. 

What possessed Jimin to think that that was okay was beyond Seokjin. He knew why because Jimin had spent an hour convincing the older man that it was a good idea to practice on these kids before they have their own baby that would be here in fifteen weeks. Jimin had terrible baby fever and that was also how he had convinced Seokjin to have their own. It hadn't taken much convincing since Seokjin had wanted to have kids at some point. He figured that now was the perfect time to start a family. 

"And we're not getting paid?" Seokjin asked cautiously, hoping that there was at least a reward for his valiant efforts of wrangling four hyperactive kids. He meant it more as a joke, not truly expecting pay. 

Jimin pulled a face like he was scandalized and a hand went to rest on his chest, "No! We are doing this as an act of service for my best friend! I wouldn't even think about asking him for money when playing with children is a reward enough!" Jimin shouted, hands then going to cradle his protruding belly, "Besides, no one is going to pay us when we watch our own baby. And later when our little girl is here and we need a night off, Taehyung can always watch her for us," Jimin chirped. He had already made the arrangement with his best friend long before. Probably before either of them even had kids, probably before Seokjin even met Jimin. 

Seokjin sighed and had to agree that that sounded a lot better than having to pay each other every time they watched each other's kids. It wasn't fair that Taehyung had four times the number of kids they had, though. Jimin and Seokjin didn't even have their kid yet, she was still tucked snugly in Jimin's womb. She still had a ways to go until she would be in their arms. 

Seokjin really didn't want to do this. He loved kids, yes, but watching them for a few hours was exhausting and especially when they aren't his own kids. He still had no choice. Jimin was going to drag him along anyway. 

An hour later and Seokjin was driving to Taehyung and Yoona's suburban house. Jimin had spent that hour telling him how much fun his best friend's kids were. Jimin had spent many days at Taehyung's house playing with the little boys he had and had a bond with them already, but Seokjin had met them a handful of times when he was at Taehyung and Yoona's summer barbecues. The way Jimin described them made it sound like they were well behaved and hadn't cut off Taehyung's hair a few months back in his sleep and flushed an apple watch straight down the toilet, ruining the plumbing and flooding the basement because of it. 

Seokjin was honestly terrified. 

Walking into the Kim household, there was a whole new aura that smacked Seokjin in the face. It looked like a hurricane had ripped through the house, tossing toys and dirty socks everywhere. A dog walked through the maze of toys like it was normal and Seokjin didn't remember there ever being a dog in the large family. He might have been buried among all the toys and puzzles littering the floor. 

"It's so good to see you!" Yoona greeted, hugging Jimin first and then Seokjin next. Yoona was incredibly sweet and she always greeted Jimin and Seokjin like family even when she didn't know Seokjin as well as she knew Jimin, "Thank you so much for doing this for us. We haven't had much time to ourselves since Jungkook was born," she explained and Seokjin noted how she seemed way too excited to get out of the house. 

Taehyung was next to pass into the entryway of the house with a small baby balanced on his hip. Jungkook had grown much bigger since Seokjin last saw him, "Hey, hyung! It's been so long since I last saw you!" he greeted, side hugging the older man. Seokjin made eye contact with Jungkook and was surprised to see baby Jungkook smile at him, wide and gummy with no teeth in sight. 

"It has been a while, Tae," Seokjin smiled, eyes never breaking contact with Jungkook. Jungkook looked intimidating along with being so cute, contradicting the two different contrasts. His smile had long dropped onto an open-mouthed stare at the adult, "Jungkook has gotten so big since I last saw him. How old is he now?" 

It was Yoona who answered this time, "He is about to turn six months in a few days. He's just growing so fast, just like a weed," she cooed, fitting her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter