NamKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook could barely keep his hands to himself. 

It was like being pregnant had flipped a switch in him and when he was once a boy who had liked his space and boundaries, he no longer had those and he no longer knew what the concept of personal space was. He became needy and whiny. 

"Namjoon ah," Jungkook whined from his spot on the couch, directing his voice towards the kitchen where Namjoon was very carefully serving their two year old son, Hyojong, a bowl of mac and cheese, "Baby."

Namjoon scoffed and shook his head at how ridiculous Jungkook sounded. That was the only tone of voice he used nowadays, "Yes, Jungkook," he responded after he grabbed a spoon for Hyojong to use. They were still trying to teach him how to use utensils since the little boy was so adamant on using his hands to eat instead of using a fork or spoon. Hyojong pouted as he took the spoon, "If you keep your hands clean, I'll give you some candy!" Namjoon promised. They were trying to use positive reinforcement to get him to learn, and Hyojong's eyes lit up at the word candy every time he heard it. The boy then scooped the noodles into his mouth and Namjoon ruffled his hair lovingly. 

Jungkook had not answered Namjoon from earlier, so the older male sighed and turned around to head towards the living room, "Jungkook?"

"Come here, baby," Jungkook cooed, waving his arm towards him. Namjoon obliged and walked towards the younger, a hand instantly going to his very round belly once he was close enough to reach the swollen abdomen, "I missed you," Jungkook mused, a hand going around the older boy's waist to bring him closer, effectively getting Namjoon to plop onto the couch. Once on the couch, Jungkook wrapped both hands around Namjoon's waist and almost crushed him in an overbearing hug, "Joonie."

Namjoon laughed and hugged the younger boy back, almost suffocating from the strong grip he had, "I love you, Kookie. You feeling alright?" he asked as one of his large hands felt along the expanse of Jungkook's round belly. Jungkook was pregnant with a little girl this time and she was a big baby. She hung low and heavy on his back and left him immobile most of the time, only able to to get off the couch, bed, and even toilet with Namjoon's help. The rest of the pregnancy had gone by smoothly and only recently had he started having trouble. 

"Uncomfortable," came his answer in a short breath. Jungkook moved so his belly was resting on Namjoon's lap, giving him a more comfortable reach around his husband, "She's been kicking and I've felt hungry for the past three hours no matter how much I've eaten. I ate the whole box of Ritz with pean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter