JiHope

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a limit as to how far along in your pregnancy you can be when riding or attempting to ride in an airplane. The latest you could possibly travel by plane is thirty-six weeks along, and early in the first trimester of the pregnancy is the worst to travel due to morning sickness and nausea. Traveling in the final months of pregnancy can be tiring and uncomfortable. There are rules for this to protect the mother, baby, and the impending flight.

Hoseok was at thirty-five weeks pregnant, huge and ready to pop! No thanks to him. He was a whole ten pounds when he was born and his own baby would be the same way with how large he was measuring. He was going to have a fat and happy baby, and it will be worth it when he gets to see those chubby cheeks for the first time. A smile plus those chubby cheeks as well is going to be worth it as well. 

Which was actually sooner than he was expecting.

Jimin and Hoseok were flying back to Gwangju from the island of Oahu in Hawaii. They had spent the past week on the island as a special babymoon before their first child was to arrive. The entire week had been composed of eating amazing food, going to the beach, and relaxing. It was a well deserved vacation that they had not had since their honeymoon. 

It had been a rough pregnancy for Hoseok. The boy had always been an active person who danced any chance he had, and to suddenly be weighed down by this massive belly had thrown his whole world off balance. Hoseok's whole mood had changed and his attitude dropped. The only happy moments he had were with Jimin and even then he struggled. Hoseok had to stop teaching dance when he had reached twenty-four weeks. At that point, he had just grown too big and was not able to continue. Jimin remained at the studio that the two owned together. 

The flight was eight hours long, a straight flight from Honolulu to Gwangju and it was the best they could get. It sounded long, but at least they hadn't gone to Los Angeles, a much longer flight. Hoseok had been uncomfortable the minute he stepped into the plane. His belly had hit just about everyone he passed by to get to his seat. The air felt too cold, the cabin was too cramped, the flight attendants' smiles were too large, and the seats were too hard. Jimin listened to every word he had to say and made sure he could make his extremely pregnant husband comfortable. The best Jimin could do was give Hoseok some more leg room with a seat by the emergency exit door. 

Already four hours into the flight and Hoseok had not sat still once. Hoseok kept shifting and moving as he tried to find the most comfortable position but to no avail. It didn't help that the baby kept moving around, making it hard for him to breathe. Having a baby lodged in your ribcage was the worst and his lungs barely had room to inhale. 

"She won't sit still," Hoseok groaned, a hand rubbing over his large belly. It took up most of his lap and dipped down between his legs, "This is the worst flight ever," Hoseok complained, hand going to lightly punch Jimin's thigh, "I wish she would just go to sleep already."

Jimin's own hand found its way to Hoseok's thigh and gave the soft flesh a squeeze. Ever since Hoseok had stopped dancing, his body had gotten softer, especially in his legs. The muscle was still there but it was "protected" by a nice layer of fat from all the food Hoseok had eaten, "Maybe you should walk around a bit. Walk to the bathroom and then walk back," Jimin suggested. The closest bathroom was at the front of the plane and Jimin and Hoseok were seated in the middle of the plane. The distance was enough to tire Hoseok out, leading to the baby calming down. That's usually how it went.

"Fine," Hoseok huffed, pushing himself up with the help of Jimin.

"Want me to go with you?" Jimin asked with a hint of concern when he noticed how Hoseok winced as he stood up. He knew this face well. It was the face Hoseok made when he was feeling a contraction. He had been feeling Braxton hicks contractions for a while now and Hoseok pulled the same face everytime he felt one.

"No. Besides, you'll just get in the way of other people. There's already a huge, pregnant person walking up and down the aisle. They don't need you there, too," Hoseok pointed out with a smile, "I won't be long, I promise. I'll be back before you know it," he assured as he waddled away. Jimin smiled at how cute Hoseok was when he was pregnant. He was a round and a smiling beam of sunshine. 

The trip to the bathroom was slow. Hoseok took small steps to ensure that he didn't knock into anyone. His waddle was very wide and exaggerated and it made it difficult to walk straight. Hoseok's hips would sway into every seat if he wasn't trying to avoid it. He really hated being pregnant and at first, he didn't need to go to the bathroom, but now he really had to pee. Good thing he was headed to the toilet. 

Luckily, no one had been waiting to use the bathroom and there was no one in it when Hoseok got there. The bathroom was too small for him to maneuver himself around, but he managed and was out quick enough for the next person to not have to wait to use the bathroom. 

Hoseok felt a contraction irritate his pelvis and Hoseok grimaced at the feeling of the muscles fighting his body. Hoseok had been feeling contractions all day, but this one was mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter