JiKook 3/YoonSeok 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is in reference to Chapter 2, so read that one first and you will understand in more detail 

It wasn't supposed to happen, but it had, and it was a complete accident. 

They had been so careful, they had done everything they could to prevent it, but here they were with the exact thing they were trying to avoid. Jungkook was pregnant, newly pregnant, but pregnant enough to have symptoms as well. He was about eleven weeks along and got pregnant when Yoongi was around fourteen weeks pregnant. 

BTS was on a temporary hiatus due to Yoongi progressing farther into his pregnancy. BTS was planning on coming back once the baby was born and Yoongi was all healed from his cesarean incision. It was going to be a long recovery process and it would take even longer for Yoongi to gain back all of his stamina and adjust back to the idol life. At the moment though, Yoongi was always resting and taking care of himself so that the baby would be healthy. With all the free time that BTS was having, all Jimin and Jungkook could do was have to pass the time and entertain themselves. Apparently, they were having a little too much fun in the bedroom, because here they were in this predicament.

Actually, Jimin didn't even know yet. Jungkook had found out just two days before at the doctor's office when the rest of the members had gone as well. Jungkook had been feeling absolutely dreadful and told the doctor about how he was feeling. The doctor was quick to diagnose, the symptoms being straight out of the book and it was confirmed by a blood and urine test. The only other person who knew besides Jungkook and the doctor was BTS's manager. He had been surprised, but he hadn't denied the possibility of it happening. He had walked in on Jimin and Jungkook more than once in the beginning stages of and had warned them that if they kept that up, one of them was going to get pregnant. He wasn't wrong. 

Jungkook sat in his room on his bed, staring at the ceiling with so many thoughts running through his head. Jimin was at dance practice with Hoseok, given the task by their company to do a dance collab and create some material for the fans to watch while they were on hiatus. They had been at the practice room all day and Jungkook had barely heard a word from his boyfriend. Not like he wanted to talk to him anyway. He had been more or less avoiding him the past two days because he had the weight of the secret of his pregnancy on his shoulders. He wanted to tell Jimin, but he was too nervous to do so, and he was afraid of Jimin's response.

Jungkook could hear the rest of the members in the dorm. Taehyung was recording for a new drama he was in to occupy his time while BTS wasn't doing anything. Seokjin was home today with Namjoon, the two were just talking together in the kitchen and eating something the eldest had made. They offered Jungkook some, but he politely turned them down claiming he wasn't hungry when the truth was: he was always hungry now. The only other who was home was Yoongi of course. He was becoming more tired and spent a lot of time in bed. His small body was under stress as it grew for the baby and was always sleeping, only ever leaving to use the bathroom or eat. It made Jungkook hurt seeing his hyung so upset and not like himself. 

Jungkook lifted a hand and placed it on his still flat stomach. He often slept with his hand on his stomach, but he felt that if he was caught with hand on his stomach, everyone would automatically know that he was pregnant. It felt so unreal. Surreal. Jungkook never saw himself as a father. He was young and the thing he thought about the most was how he would present himself to his fans, to the world. Now he had to stand in front of them all with a belly and a soon to be son or daughter. Of all people, he believed Taehyung was going to be the first father in BTS, but then there was Yoongi and now there was Jungkook. It was funny how the world worked sometimes. 

There was a knock on his bedroom door and Jungkook's hand left its spot on his stomach faster than he could blink, "Come in!" he responded, pulling himself up into a sitting position.

It was Seokjin who stuck his head past the door as it opened. His wide smile pushed past his cheeks and showcased all of his pearly whites, "I made some cookies," was how he greeted the maknae of the group, "I made your favorite kind, too! Chocolate chip snickerdoodle," that was the cookie Seokjin made for Jungkook in their early trainee days. Jungkook had missed Busan and his family a terrifying amount and to bring up his spirits, Seokjin made him a batch of the strange yet delicious cookie combination. Once Jungkook had tasted that first cookie, he could never get enough of them. Even in this time of desperation and anxiety, Jungkook couldn't resist one of those cookies.

"Yeah, I want some," he nodded with a smile. It was the first time he was able to smile about something since he found out he was pregnant, no anxiety hiding behind his lips. Jungkook was soon on his feet and out the door on Seokjin's heels. It felt like his hyung wasn't fast enough to get to the rack of cooling cookies, and he wanted those cookies. Once at the kitchen, the smell that he had picked up since he was in his room was at his nose and it was heavenly. There were two racks of cookies and they were round and perfect and looked absolutely delicious. Jungkook's smile couldn't grow any larger as he jumped onto the counter and grabbed a cookie to fit over half of it in his mouth in one bite. 

"Slow down, Kook," Namjoon warned as he watched the youngest of the group inhale the cookie, "You might choke if you keep eating like that," Jungkook nodded and held up the other half of his cookie and nodded, making sure to slow his chewing and swallow at reasonable amounts so he wouldn't choke, taking his hyung's warning to heart. Namjoon finished his last bit of cookie and wiped his hands together to get rid of any crumbs, "Alright, I guess I'll take a couple to Yoongi," he announced as he walked over to the already cooled batch and started placing a few on a plate.

Jungkook's facade almost dropped when he heard Yoongi's name being mentioned. He then realized that Yoongi was the only person he wanted to talk to at the moment about what was happening to him. Yoongi had been in the other room the whole time and he was the one who could help him the most. Jungkook still had to tell the company, his manager was working on how they would approach this without Bang PD suffering from a heart attack. But Jungkook wasn't worrying about that. He was more worried about telling Jimin, and he needed help on how to tell his older boyfriend, "I'll take it to Yoongi hyung," Jungkook quickly offered, hopping off the counter and taking the plate from Namjoon's hands, "I've missed him today." 

With a puzzled look, Namjoon let Jungkook take the plate and nodded with pursed lips, "Okay, I guess you can," Namjoon agreed. Namjoon swiped another cookie without Seokjin noticing, "Just watch out. He's been pretty cranky recently if you wake him up before he's ready. So be very gentle and make sure you don't raise your voice at him. He'll hit you if you do," Namjoon warned, pointing a finger in Jungkook's direction.

"I'll do what I can," Jungkook smiled, turning towards the hallway to head towards Yoongi and Hoseok's room. When they started dating they had to make a few roommate rearranges, but it turned out better than anyone thought it would, leaving Jungkook and Jimin roommates and the remaining three members in the last two rooms. Taehyung was the lucky one who got his own room. It was Jungkook's before, but he was much happier sharing with Jimin. 

Jungkook reached the door and slowly turned the know, making sure not to wake Yoongi up if he was sleeping. Jungkook slowly peeked his head through the crack of the door. Once he could see inside, he noticed how the curtains were open, letting in natural light that drenched across the room. Yoongi was of course in bed and it was a habit for him to fall asleep with the light on or with the curtains open, but now Jungkook could clearly see Yoongi awake and laying on his side with his phone in hand. Once Jungkook stepped in, Yoongi looked up to see who had entered and gave a smug smile to the intruder, "Hey, bud," Yoongi greeted before going back to whatever was on his phone. 

"Hey," Jungkook responded, closing the door behind him before making his way to the bed, "Seokjin hyung made cookies and I brought you some," he explained, holding out the small plate over to the eldest rapper, "We all figured you'd be asleep."

Yoongi smiled as he caught sight of the plate of cookies, "I wondered what that smell was. I would have gotten up and check it out for myself, but I'm too lazy and I'd rather lay down than eat," he informed. This was a well known fact that Yoongi would rather sleep than eat, but he was ridiculous sometimes. Yoongi grabbed the plate of cookies and grabbed one to take a bite, eyes rolling back as the taste settled on his tongue, "So good. Bless Seokjin."

Jungkook smiled and scooted closer to Yoongi, placing a hand on Yoongi's round belly. Yoongi was already more baby than Yoongi. The baby was weighing in at two pounds, more than half a pound heavier than it should be, but it was no concern. Yoongi was going to have a very fat and happy baby, courtesy of Hoseok's side of the family. Jungkook thought about his own belly. He had strong abs and so he would be showing later than he should be, but again, it was no concern. Jungkook with a belly was an odd thought to him, but he would have to get used to it, "What are you doing on your phone?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled, "Hoseok. They're taking a break right now. You should look at your phone, Jimin is probably texting you."

Jungkook grew excited and pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking his notifications. Indeed there was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter