NamGi

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon had just thrown up, in class, during the philosophy lecture he was teaching in front of 51 students. He hadn't even made it into a wastebasket. He had been feeling sick and nauseous all day and when a new bout of nausea showed up, threatening to spill past his lips, he didn't think twice about it. Only when he did think twice about it, it was already too late. Namjoon had thrown up in front of his students. Twice. 

Namjoon had nearly doubled over as his body lost control and expelled everything he hadn't eaten that morning. He had barely eaten dinner last night without throwing that up. Namjoon vaguely remembers his students asking him if he was alright and one of the girls in the front had rushed over to try and help out in any way she could, but it was to no avail. There wasn't much she could do. 

After his little stunt in class, Namjoon cut the lecture short and sent everyone home. Namjoon called the custodian office and asked for someone to come and clean up his sick, embarrassed the entire call. Namjoon had a student who was in a later class of the day and worked as a custodian at this time. Namjoon just hoped he wouldn't have to clean up his mess. That would be embarrassing for him and a pain for his student. After calling the custodian office, Namjoon sent a mass email to all his students saying how he wouldn't be able to attend class and gave a free day for everyone. 

Namjoon collected all of his things in his office that he would need to take home tonight to prepare for tomorrow, considering he didn't feel like throwing up all day. He still had quizzes to grade on ethics and value theory. It was his favorite section of the entire subject, but it wasn't so fun when he couldn't keep his stomach in check. 

He was only eight weeks pregnant, and already this baby was destroying him. Morning sickness had started when he was around six weeks along and it was only getting worse. Along with that morning sickness came this monstrous and unsatisfied hunger that was constantly leading Namjoon to raid the kitchen. The routine was wake up, throw up, eat until he was stuffed, throw up again, and eat everything in the kitchen. It was exhausting, but Namjoon would have to deal with it. 

It was the most inconvenient time to be pregnant. Namjoon was an acclaimed professor who had published two books on philosophy about many things already. Philosophy of the mind and ethics were his specialties and he was often gone on trips to conventions as he shared his ideas of such an untouched topic. Namjoon had declined every invitation to any event in the future that was longer than a day. Namjoon was in his prime, his career doing well, but it had left him. He had a hard time thinking or staying interested when he had a baby the size of a raspberry sitting in his uterus. 

A raspberry of death and destruction. 

Namjoon stepped into his car and drove off campus. It was late summer, the hottest time of the year and the pure heat of his car before the air conditioning could start making a difference was getting to Namjoon. He was sweating and he could feel his stomach start to protest the two granola bars Namjoon had managed to eat between the walk from his office and his car. They were peanut butter and chocolate, and he could start to taste them again on his mouth. 

Namjoon had needed to pull his car over on the highway so he could throw up again, the oats ripping his throat on the way back up. Namjoon groaned and hopped back into his car, grabbing a peanut butter sandwich he had packed himself. He needed to keep his stomach full because if he didn't, throwing up was worse than it was on a full stomach. 

Namjoon made it the rest of the ride home without throwing up and he headed inside his decent sized house. It had three bedrooms and not too big since him and Yoongi did have kids when they bought it. With a kid on the way, the second guest room was now going to be a nursery. Yoongi had joked about having another kid and putting him or her in the spare room, but Namjoon had quickly shot that idea down.

Namjoon wasn't even sure he really wanted kids. He was always focused on his career, wanting a place in this world just for himself. Yoongi had already done so with producing and writing music, but Namjoon didn't have that stable of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter