JinKook 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook!" Seokjin yelled across their small home. The noise would easily travel through the small area and would reach his husband fairly quickly. 

Sure enough, the pounding of Jungkook's feet hitting the floor soon followed Seokjin's yell. The desperation that drowned his voice was concerning enough to have Jungkook sprinting towards his older husband's voice, "Babe? What's wrong? Is it baby time?" the younger had just been working out in the front room for the last hour, but he hadn't had his heart racing during any of that until he heard Seokjin yell for him. His heart had never raced this fast before actually. 

"Baby time," Seokjin affirmed, hoisting himself up from his spot on the couch. His water had broken already, "Get me some clean pants or shorts or something that I can wear to the hospital. You could grab me a towel for all I care, but we need to go!" Yoongi's water hadn't even broken until he was an hour from giving birth. Seokjin knew that every pregnancy and labor is different, but this was a good indicator for him. 

Jungkook sprinted again towards their room a hallway away. Seokjin swore he heard Jungkook straight up collide with either the wall or the ground, shortly followed by a quick "I'm okay" before he got back up and pushed their bedroom door open. 

Seokjin would have laughed, but he instead felt a contraction rip through his body. It took him off guard and from what Yoongi had told him, they took a while and started off pretty calm and dull. That was absolute bull because this caused Seokjin to lose any oxygen that was in his lungs. Seokjin had to crash back onto the couch and bend forward, tucking his hands and arms right under the swell of his belly. The added pressure felt better, but not by too much. Seokjin's entire face grimaced in pain and he felt like dying and like he wanted to die so he didn't have to experience this any longer. 

This is what Seokjin was afraid of. Ever since Yoongi had given birth and Seokjin broke down crying to Jungkook, he had been preparing himself for what was going to happen soon. He had asked every bit of advice from Yoongi on how to manage the pain and how to properly breathe. Everything he had learned in his birthing classes felt useless when he could hear the ugly truth from his best friend. Yoongi had given every detail and what he was supposed to expect from hours of hell. 

It still wasn't enough. 

Seokjin was told that he would have time to rest a bit before he would have to push and go through the transition phase. Only, he was already in pain and his water had just broken. Yoongi hadn't felt actual pain until he was about six hours in out of the ten he went through. Seokjin was feeling pain ten minutes in. Seokjin had felt nothing of early labor and it was like he had skipped active labor altogether. 

Jungkook was at his husband's side again and noticed how much Seokjin looked like he was in pain, "Baby, are you okay?" he was down by his husband's side in two seconds with a hand on his back. He didn't have much time to say anything else before Seokjin was speaking his mind. 

"We need to go to the hospital now. Now, Jungkook," he claimed and Jungkook was going to do anything Seokjin w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter