MinJoon

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon was never the one to buy cute things. That was typically Jimin's thing, but just this time, Namjoon couldn't help himself. 

He had bought onesies. Namjoon had made a visit to the clothing department after work to buy some new clothes for his oldest son that was growing like a weed. Seokjin was a bit tall at age seven, thanks to Namjoon's genetics, and he was constantly outgrowing his shirts and bottoms. All those outgrown clothes did go to his little brother, Yoongi, who was much shorter than Seokjin. He was only four, but he resembled Jimin more than he did Namjoon already. 

Checking the size of a pair of jeans for Seokjin, something colorful caught Namjoon's eye and he looked up to check out what it was that he was seeing. 

It was a onesie. A painfully bright and green onesie that resembled a dinosaur. It was tall and Namjoon shortly considered buying it, but he knew he didn't need it. That was until he noticed the smaller onesies nearby. There were many different colored ones, but the blue and purple ones looked the cutest to him. Namjoon was sensible with his money and always spent it wisely, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. The pair of jeans forgotten, Namjoon headed towards the rack and grabbed four of the onesies after checking the sizes. Jimin would need one, too. He grabbed a slightly large one for Seokjin for him to grow into. 

Coming back to his senses, Namjoon headed back to the kids' clothing and grabbed Seokjin some clothes that he would need heading into the new school year. He hadn't forgotten his priorities as a father. Jimin would be easily pissed if Namjoon forgot to grab his children new clothes. 

Namjoon entered his house with plastic bags full of new clothes for Seokjin to wear and the onesies he had bought on a whim. Namjoon could hear his two sons playing with each other, yelling about superheroes and supervillains. Yoongi tended to always be the enemy and Seokjin the hero, but Namjoon had no clue if that was up to Seokjin's doing or if Yoongi was willing to be the bad guy. 

"Is that my Joonie?" the sweet, melodic voice that belonged to Kim Jimin flooded the room and brought a quick smile to Namjoon's features. The petite and very pregnant man rounded the corner that led into the front entrance, his chubby cheeks gracing his features. Jimin was thirty-nine weeks pregnant, a week from his due date and he was still hanging in there. Baby Jungkook was a fighter and Namjoon was proud of his unborn son's determination to stay in the womb as long as possible. 

"Is that my Minnie?" Namjoon reciprocated, flinging his arms out for Jimin to enter his embrace. The younger male gladly jumped into his husband's arms and nuzzled his face into the taller's chest, "How was my baby today?" he asked with a large hand cupped around Jimin's swollen middle. 

Jimin giggled and pulled away, "Your baby was just fine, a bit uncomfortable, but fine. Our baby has been kicking all day and won't stop. He might be coming out soon, hopefully," Jimin smiled, leaning further into Namjoon's chest. His chin was against his sternum and his eyes were looking up, locked onto Namjoon's much darker eyes. Namjoon smiled sweetly down at his short husband, appreciating Jimin's gorgeous face. Namjoon was whipped for Jimin. 

"Maybe our baby will be here soon to play with his big brothers," Namjoon guessed, hands moving to rest back on Jimin's lower back, "Jungkook will be the perfect balance of Seokjin and Yoongi."

"Yeah right! He's moved more than Seokjin ever did when I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter