TaeGi

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little white stick in Yoongi's hand that ultimately decided his future made him incredibly angry. Something so little that revealed something so big. Yoongi bought the most expensive pregnancy test he could find in the drug store and the most accurate one. It was even a "high-tech" pregnancy test, one of those Clear Blue ones. It clearly gives the results and can tell which week you're in. So the little stick had a very clear 'Pregnant' result with four weeks written right underneath it. 

The rage that filled Yoongi's stomach was too much to bare without exploding. Yoongi was a very calm person and didn't care long enough to be angry, but something like this just had to leave his lips in a form of outrage and curses. Yoongi jumped up from his seat on the closed toilet lid and threw the pregnancy test on the ground, watching it bounce into the bathtub in front of him. Yoongi huffed and picked up the test, then stomped out of the bathroom to go talk to his boyfriend of only three months. 

Yoongi had met Taehyung in class. Choir. Taehyung had a deep and husky voice that sang beautiful and low notes. Yoongi was taking the same class to strengthen his vocals. He could throw down a sick beat and freestyle to anything, keeping in check and on rhythm, but he lacked in singing ability. He wasn't horrible, but he was amazing. He was average and wanted to be able to improve upon that. On the first day of class, Yoongi walked into a room full of freshman taking the class for the first time and Yoongi had scoffed seeing so many kids younger than him. He was a senior and he hated the idea of being in a class full of so many kids younger than him. The was too much for him as well. He was 21, turning 22 in the next semester, and the rest of the class was full of 18 and 19 year olds, fresh out of high school. It had been two weeks of classes already and the professor had everyone come up and sing a short melody for everyone to hear and Yoongi had been beyond nervous. When it was his turn, his tone had been unsteady and he knew it. The professor had nodded and told him to take his seat. Yoongi dejectedly sat back in his seat and it was Taehyung who had told him that he did a good job. That was the start of their friendship and eventual dating. Now here they were. 

Yoongi hurried out of his room and into the living room where Taehyung was sitting on the couch. Yoongi had invited the younger boy over to hang out. Yoongi had planned to take the test that morning and if it came out negative, Yoongi could forget about it and continue with Taehyung the way it was before. If it were positive, then Yoongi could talk about it calmly with Taehyung that day.

Only Yoongi didn't want to talk. He had planned to be calm about this, but now that he was for sure pregnant, he was angry and willing to fight and blame it all on Taehyung. Even though he remembered the events of that night all too well. It had been their one month together and they were hanging out that night. Yoongi and Taehyung were adults and Yoongi had wondered if Taehyung had ever thought about having with him. Taehyung had answered with a confident, "I want to have with you, but I won't act until you want it too."

The answer had shocked Yoongi a little, but he honestly didn't know what else he was expecting. His response to Taehyung was, "I feel the same way." Then that had led them to their first night together and it had led to many other nights of fun and playful . Although it was all fun, somewhere in the last month they had messed up and now there Yoongi was: Pregnant with a baby that he never planned on having. He kind of hated kids, he never saw himself with kids, but he hated the idea of abortion and he couldn't continue a normal life if he put his kid up for adoption. A kid he grew for nine months out in the world being raised by other people was not the way for him. In the three minutes that he knew he was pregnant, he had already determined that he was going to keep it, and he wanted to fight about it. 

Yoongi stepped through his bedroom door and saw the younger male looking down at his phone, scrolling through some form of social media. Yoongi huffed and stomped towards the unsuspecting male. Taehyung looked up and smiled, but it was quickly dropped when he saw the state Yoongi was in. Before he could ask anything, the positive pregnancy test was thrown at his chest and it fell into his lap, answer side down. He didn't have a chance to check what the thing in his lip was before Yoongi was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter