YoonMin

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was sitting on the couch and repeatedly patting his slightly rounded belly with the palm of his hand. His stomach sounded full despite being completely empty of food. It was full of a baby that is. Jimin was fourteen weeks pregnant and he was just starting to show two weeks before. Jimin had an increase of pudding and fried chicken in his diet, blame it on the cravings he was having, but they were there and in full force. Whenever Yoongi came home, the six-pack of pudding cups he was sent to fetch the night before for Jimin was gone and the containers in the trash. Yoongi would pout when he didn't get the chance to eat one, but he then remembered that his younger boyfriend was pregnant with his baby and let it go, finding something else to eat.

It wasn't like he was there though. Yoongi was one hell of a songwriter and he was constantly called to produce and write songs for Korean pop stars. Yoongi took every bid since it was something he loved to do, but that meant more time in the studio and less time at home where Jimin was. Jimin had a day job at a daycare, his days starting at six in the morning until as late as four in the afternoon. It started early, but he didn't mind as he spent time with the kids in his class. He taught the Pororo class, consisting of two and three-year-olds. It didn't matter what time he came home though, because Yoongi always came home late, as late as midnight, only to come home and go to bed as soon as he sets foot into the house.

Jimin frowned as he felt along the newly formed bump and tapped the tips of his fingers against the stretched skin. Jimin had suddenly "popped" sometime during the night, round belly in his abs' place, and he hadn't even told Yoongi yet, and probably wouldn't until he had a day off work. He never had time to. Yoongi was too busy and stressed to process any other information other than his work. He almost had a mental breakdown when Jimin showed him the positive pregnancy test. He had also been writing one of the biggest kpop songs there ever was to date at the time, so his stress was at an all-time high.

Jimin sighed and reached over to take another chip from the bag he had grabbed from the pantry. He had eaten the last of the pudding cups an hour ago and he was still starving. He hadn't eaten dinner because he had no skill in the kitchen and often burned most of what he cooked. Yoongi made all the food in the house and Jimin would watch lovingly from the couch. Yoongi would pack leftovers away in containers for Jimin to eat later and that would usually feed him for days, but days ago was the last time Yoongi was able to come home early enough to cook. He was lost in the confinements of his studio and with those he worked with. 

Jimin rolled over and checked his phone to see if he had any texts from Yoongi. Sadly, there were none and he caught a glimpse of the time: 10:30. Jimin frowned and swiped the phone open and went to call Yoongi. He lifted the phone up to his ear and waited for the lines to connect. It took a few rings before Yoongi finally picked up, and when he did, his voice was heavy with sleep and he sounded exhausted, "Hey, babe," the elder slurred. 

"Hey!" Jimin replied, much happier than his boyfriend had greeted, "I was just wondering when you'd be home tonight. I really miss you," he added, unintentionally sounding clingy. 

Jimin could hear Yoongi rustle around with his work. Jimin assumed he was checking his work to see if he made it to a good stopping point in his work, "Soon, actually. I'll leave in maybe ten minutes and be home at 11," Jimin could hear Yoongi yawn on the other side of the phone and his face fell a bit, a frown creeping onto his lips, "Do you want anything to eat? I can pick something up?" he asked. 

Normally Jimin would jump at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter