JinKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin was a bit nervous when he really had no reason to be. 

He was just visiting his best friend Yoongi, who had just had a baby about an hour ago. He had gone to see Yoongi many times before, but this time was different. This time there would be a baby that Yoongi made with his husband, a whole new person to account for now. It made him nervous knowing that in four weeks, he would have to go through the same thing as his best friend, and he would have a whole new person to take care of as well. 

Seokjin waddled towards the door that the nurse at the desk pointed to with his husband in tow. Seokjin was terrified and Jungkook could tell by the way the older man was holding his hand. He was close to squeezing the light out of it and Jungkook wanted to reel back in pain, but he couldn't. He could tell that Seokjin was off edge ever since Yoongi called him to tell him that he was in labor last night. Seokjin tended to overthink things and work himself up, and this time was no different. 

"This is the room," Jungkook announced, reading the numbers on the door that the nurse had told them to look for. The door was slightly ajar already and Jungkook looked back to sneak a glance at his husband. Seokjin looked a bit more excited, but his eyebrows were furrowed in worry as well. Jungkook chuckled, "Don't be so nervous, it's not like I'm walking you to your execution," he joked. 

Seokjin smiled lightly and hit Jungkook on the shoulder before speaking, "I know. I hope Yoongi feels well enough to see us so soon," he wished. Labor and birth are taxing. Yoongi was a strong person, but he was also tiny and pretty fragile. Yoongi could take a lot of pain and burden, but Seokjin just hoped he hadn't suffered too long with labor pains, "I don't want to be a bother. If he needs his rest, he needs it. He won't get much of it after today."

Before Jungkook could argue with the older male so he could pysch himself out more, he pushed the door open the rest of the way into the room and smiled upon seeing two of his longtime friends, Yoongi and Taehyung. Seokjin followed right after his husband and genuinely smiled at Yoongi, taking in the fact that Yoongi looked exhausted and wrecked. He looked paler than usual and sickly like he had just gone through ten hours of labor and the only difference was the huge smile on his face as he looked fondly at the baby laying in his arms. 

"Hey, Yoongichi," Seokjin greeted first, whispering in case he woke up the baby. All his earlier qualms about seeing the small family had gone. He waddled over to Yoongi's side to sneak a peek at the small baby, "Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked next. Both Yoongi and Taehyung had chosen to wait and find out the gender until the baby was born. It had killed Soekjin the entire duration of Yoongi's pregnancy and it wasn't even his kid. He himself was having a boy. 

Yoongi smiled, "He's a boy," he chirped excitedly. 

Seokjin smiled wide, "And a name?" 

It was Taehyung's turn to speak up, "We haven't decided on a name yet. We want to get to know him before giving him a name," again, this was going to kill Seokjin until the baby was named. Taehyung took the baby boy from Yoongi's arms and cradled him close to his chest, "He looks just like me," Taehyung boasted, lowering his head until it was right next to his son's and both Seokjin and Jungkook couldn't deny that the baby was Taehyung's exact clone. The kid was going to be a heartbreaker. 

Jungkook and Taehyung sectioned off with the baby to give Yoongi and Seokjin some time to talk to each other because both men knew that the two would want to talk privately. Seokjin was curious about labor and childbirth and Jungkook didn't want to hear the gruesome details. It might help with Seokjin later when he too experiences labor, but Jungkook didn't want to hear about Yoongi's details. 

"How bad was it?" Seokjin asked, jumping right to the point. 

Yoongi sighed and let his head loll back into his pill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter