JiKook 2

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kAre you nervous?" Jimin asked Jungkook very softly as though afraid of pushing the younger, but it still held an air of confidence, like he believed Jungkook wasn't. 

Jungkook struggled on his own accord out of the car and somehow managed to get his feet planted still on the snow covered ground, "Extremely nervous," Jungkook honestly replied, adjusting his coat that shifted in his task of exiting the car. He closed the door behind him and inhaled deeply, resting both of his hands under his weighty belly. It was getting to be too much for his back and in general his body.

He was a bit big for five months pregnant and he admits that it's his fault. When his cravings hit hard during his third month of pregnancy, he held back for nothing and gained an extra seven pounds more than he should have. While it was no concern to his doctor, it was still a concern to Jungkook. 

Jimin smiled lovingly at the younger male and walked forward, wrapping one arm around Jungkook's waist to pull him close to his own body. They molded perfectly together and they were as though two puzzle pieces fitting together. They were meant to be by each other's sides, "Don't be, okay?" Jimin chimed with a careful voice, leaning over to place a chaste kiss on the corner of Jungkook's lips, right where his mole was. It was by far his favorite spot to kiss the younger, "You've been with my family before, so no worries." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance in an attempt to cover up how his nerves were all jittery. He obediently followed Jimin as the elder started walking towards the large, brown brick house, "Don't even try to pull that with me! Last time I was with them, we were out with just Taehyung, Taekwon, and Taegeuk at the zoo feeding the pigeons shrimp crackers! I haven't been with your whole family!" he exclaimed, recalling the fond memory he had of his brother in law. 

Taehyung was the youngest out of six sons in the Bangtan family. Taehyung and his wife had two children named Taekwon, a boy, and Taegeuk, a girl. No one in the family knew what possessed Soojung to agree to name their children whatever Taehyung wanted, but they assumed it was love. She was head over heels in love with him in the healthiest way possible. 

Unfortunately, already being married for six months and being pregnant for five of those months, Jungkook had never met the whole family altogether. Not even at his and Jimin's wedding. There had been maybe half of his siblings there but the others were too busy with their own children and jobs to attend the super impromptu wedding. Currently, Taehyung was the only one who remained in Seoul while the other siblings were scattered around South Korea, the exception being Namjoon out in California.

Now, it was the first time he would be in the same room with the large crowd of people that made up the family Jungkook married into. Reason being: it was Christmas Day. 

Jimin may have mentioned that he now had up to seventeen current nieces and nephews from his five brothers and their partners. Of those siblings, three babies were expected to be born early next year and would make a total of twenty children in the family. Too many for Jungkook to handle or even comprehend. 

Jimin had led Jungkook to the door of his childhood home and stopped just before entering the house to turn to his heavily pregnant husband with a warm and comforting smile. His crooked tooth and the single dimple he had made Jungkook's heart flutter and he felt relief wash over him with Jimin's attempt at comfort. Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's hands and ran his thumb over the rough skin of his knuckles, "My family will love you. I promise, they're all a bunch of teddy bears," he leaned forward to place another kiss on his lips in which Jungkook reciprocated, seeking his husband's warmth. 

Jungkook hesitantly smiled in return once Jimin pulled away, unsure of the whole ordeal. He grew up an only child as were his mother and father. Big families were a new experience that he was afraid of. The idea of all those people shoved into the large house somehow brought forth anxiety in Jungkook's being. He felt his unborn baby wiggle around in his belly, and the actions helped to calm down his nerves and remind him that if anything happened to make him panic, he still had his baby to keep him company. A small smile wavered along his lips unknowingly. 

Jimin noticed the smile his younger husband emitted and returned an even larger smile than he had before. Jimin was always fantastic at expressing his emotions and his features radiate even more than they already were in the snow layered background, bringing color to the backdrop and Jungkook's eyes. The younger glowed against the white background, his skin looking healthy and tanned. 

Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hands in his and let go with one to reach up and open the door, unsurprised as he finds it unlocked for any of the family members to walk on in without waiting for someone to answer the door for them. Jimin counted five cars excluding his own parked outside the house, leading him to safely assume that all of his siblings, their spouses, and their children were already at the house. They were the last to show up. 

"Hello!" Jimin loudly greeted as he opened the door and stepped inside, rushing Jungkook out of the cold. It took no longer than five seconds before both of them were bombarded by people. Neither Jungkook nor Jimin had even had time to stomp the snow off of their boots. 

"Uncle Jimin!" a high pitched voice shouted as it ran down the hall and towards Jimin. Said man looked up at being called and his eyes immediately brightened and widened as he made eye contact with his oldest nephew who was running with an open mouth smile towards him. 

Jimin scooped his nephew into his arms and the boy squealed with delight as he wrapped his arms around his uncle's neck. Jimin spun around in a circle once before setting the eleven year old down. Jungkook watched lovingly as his husband interacted with the child and couldn't help but imagine if he'll be like this with their own baby. He would have to wait another four months for that. 

"How are you, Jooseob?" Jimin asked the boy while playfully ruffling his hair. The said boy squeaked and shoved the hand off his head, claiming that he was ruining his hair. Jungkook listened as Jooseob rattled on to Jimin about how he was doing a bad thing. His mother worked hard this morning to make it look nice and neat for grandma and grandpa's house. 

After he had calmed down a bit and smoothed down the flyaways, he started to acknowledge Jimin's question but before he could respond, a new horde of people started to swarm in on the two new house guests. Squeals and greetings were spewed and Jungkook was overwhelmed as he took in the sight of a group of eight children, all girls, and two adults enter the hallway to greet the newcomers. 

Jungkook could immediately recognize the two adults as Jimin's hyungs, Hoseok and Namjoon. But the children, he didn't know them. Yet. 

"Jiminnie!" Hoseok greeted as he jumped into the younger's arms, Jimin managing to catch the elder male bridal style. Like one after the other, Namjoon then clung to Jimin's torso and Jungkook stared in awe as he watched Hoseok plant a kiss against Jimin's now bright red cheek.

Jungkook would have laughed if he wasn't so preoccupied with the little girls surrounding him. Their levels of speech varied and they all looked as though they were related, but all Jungkook could really think about was how there were several little hands on his bump. The word 'baby' was tossed around as all the children understood what was happening. 

"Hyungs!" Jimin whined as he put Hoseok down and shooed away Namjoon. After setting the elder down, Jimin turned back to Jungkook and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, bringing him closer. Maybe it was a show of affection, or maybe it was for his own protection, "Not in front of Jungkookie!" and in old fashioned Jimin tactics, he put on a show to embarrass his husband and knew that Jungkook would hate it, but he didn't care. This was his chance to show him off and introduce him to the siblings he's never met before. 

Hoseok and Namjoon then focused on the new face and both recognized him instantly as their baby brother's husband. Both had been shown plenty of wedding photos from their mother since neither could attend the actual wedding. Hoseok's wife had been heavily pregnant at the time and dangerously close to her due date and Namjoon had been in California at the time, studying at Cal Tech for his masters. The wedding had been at a bad time for them. 

"Girls! Jooseob, go to the living room and find your mothers. We're going to open up presents," Namjoon tried to distract the children from Jungkook so he wasn't as overwhelmed by all the tiny people. They were quick to listen though and they were skipping off with cheers on their lips and squeals of excitement.

Once they were all gone, Hoseok stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Jungkook as he pulled him in for a hug the best he could with the younger's belly in the way, "Welcome!" Hoseok greeted before pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter