Christmas special

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

Christmas came, everyone was busy decorating their house and that includes the young couple who's decorating a large Christmas tree in their yard.

"Gimme that red ball." Said the tall young man who's sitting on the ladder. The younger of them get the said thing from a box filled with other stuff and hand it to the latter.

"Say Seunie, why don't we invite mom and dad to celebrate Christmas with us?"

"I want to but dad said that he's gonna be busy until next month so he can't come here and mom is sure won't leave his husband alone so it's gonna be only the two of us."

"Too bad. If they are here, it would be much merrier." He said it normally but somehow Jackson could sense the sadness in that small voice. He hangs the last two bells before coming down.

"What's wrong baby? Are you okay?" He takes both of the younger's cold hands into his hold.

"Yeah just, feeling a little bit empty." He kinda can guess why the younger is feeling like so but he needs confirmation.

"And why is that love?"

"I miss celebrating with mommy and daddy. It was happening and loud every time we celebrate it. I used to really love Christmas but now it only gives me emptiness."

Upon hearing that, his guessing was right. Even before Christmas came, he knew that this matter would come into the younger's head soon enough and he was right.

He brings the blonde into his embrace and his petite back.

"I know, it must be so lonely inside there, right? But don't forget, even if they are not here by your side anymore, they will always be there inside your heart. They must be very sad to see you like this from up there. So that is why," He let go of the hugs and look at the sad blonde with his goofy smile, "you need to cheer up. You don't want them to be sad right?" He nods. "Then smile, so that your parent would be happy to know that their big boy here is happy too." He pats the blonde locks lovingly.

That works as the blonde finally show a smile to him.

"Good boy." He smiles at the younger. "Let's get inside now, you're freezing." He said before they move into the house.

After settled down in their bed, Jackson leans over the headboard while the younger lay his head on his fiancé's stomach while playing with his phone. Then an idea came into the elder's head.

"Baby why don't you invite your friends to our house for this Christmas?"

"I did but they said they'll be having a party with their own family." He answered with his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Hmm then... do you wanna celebrate somewhere else?" That caught the younger's attention. He looks up at the elder with curious eyes. "Where?"

"Umm, maybe Japan? If you're fine with it."

"Of course I would love to!" He looks at the elder with excited eyes.

 

"Then Japan it is."

 

Like said, here there are in Narita.

It has been very cold ever since they arrive and they have been bundled up all the time.

They went to the hotel for check-in and have a short rest before they are out on Japan street again. They walk around the street foods area, visited a couple of Landmark of Japan before going back to the hotel because the temperature is too low for them to handle any longer.

Back in the hotel room, Jackson made both of them a cup of hot chocolate and a bar of chocolate that they bought just now for Mark. They sat by the window and played numerous kind of card games for how many hours only god knows until the first snowfall. Mark was the first to notice it.

"Jackson it's snowing!" He looks through the window with such a bright smile. "Can we go out for a while?" He asks with pleading eyes and of course Jackson would never say no to that. "Of course sweetheart, let's go."

Excitedly Mark ran out of the room with only a hoodie and a legging. Jackson just shakes his head and proceeded to take the younger's padding jacket along and lock the door.

"Seunie look! It's beautiful!" He looks at the falling snow like a happy child. For Jackson... the beauty in front of him is much more eye-catching than the snow itself. He loves looking at how the younger is now. The smile suits him better than a tear. This is what he wanted; to make the love of his life very happy until nothing could wipe that smile away.

He put the jacket around the other's small back and proceeded to hug him from behind.

"You're happy dear?"

"Very happy." He smiles at that answer.

"Jackson, thank you, for bringing me here. I am so happy to spend our first Christmas together." He put his small hands over the elder's veiny arm.

"I told you right, that I will always be here with you in either in your happiness or sadness."

He turns around to look at the elder straight into his eyes and whispered a small, "I love you." Before leaning in for a kiss. Gladly Jackson replies to the kiss.

"I love you too my love." He said after they broke the kiss.