First meeting

My teacher? Nah he's my husband

The first day of the new year, Mark is now 17, waiting for school to end and continue living his life as it is now, as a bartender at a club he found weeks ago. Well that's the only club that will hire a non-graduate high schooler so he pratically got no choice but to make ends meet there. Well the owner is kind enough to provide him an apartment which he only need to pay for half price since he's working for him but still, the pay was not that high ya know plus he only need to tend the bar, nothing more than that so he got no tips resulting him getting that least pay there. He tried to minimize his money usage leaving him to still live in poor state but hey, at least he's surviving. He thought of dropping out of school but then he thought later there will be no one out there that will hire a non-graduate so here he is with his on the chair waiting for the class to start.

There's a rumor saying their current physics teacher had a premature birth so she will stop teaching at the school and just oraganize a tuition class at her house since she need to look after her child so of course there will be a new teacher, a hot one. 

The familiar red head on the desk didn't bother to even spare a glance when the teacher entered the classroom and a greeting from other student. The usually noisy class is now quite, well not because they are respecting the teacher but specifically because they are their new hot teacher with their eyes."Good morning sir!" greeted by the class monitor followed by the other student except one particular red head."Good morning and nice to meet you guys.As you guys already know your former physics teacher will not be attending starting from today so from now on i'll be the one teaching you guys, my name is Jackson Wang you can call me Mr. Wang, I hope we can get along well.So you guys have any question? Ahh and one more thing, please don't bombard my place with your love letter or i'll fail you." The new teacher said with his sweet smile causing the student to laugh knowingly especially the female student.

Not long after his short "speech" a female student raise up her hands, wanting to say something."Yes...Mina?" Asked Mr.Wang, squinting his eyes looking at the girl's name tag." I wonder who owns that fine of yours sir" Making the whole class laugh at such question including Mr.Wang who doesn't seems to bother bout it. "Definitely not you" He said casually causing the whole class jokingly booing the girl. The class keep on with the good atmosphere,Mr.Wang is not teaching but instead he's getting to be familiar with his student and he also tell them a little bit bout himself until now it is time for the class to end and the same red head is still there, not budging even a little when now all of the other student already moved on to their next class which is PE.

Feeling weird and bit worried cause the same red head has been unmoving since the start of the class, Mr Wang approach him and shake the red head's shoulder a little ."Hey wake up" he became more worried that now the red head is still lying there not moving. He look at the student nametag, 'Mark Tuan' is written on it." Mark wake up. Mark! Mark!" He try to wake the red head up again.All of the anxiety and worry was relived when he got a little stir from the student. He heard a little mumble from the student but can't really make out what he's saying.The second time he hear the same mumble, he can quite make it out since it is a bit louder than before."don't leave me alone...i'm scared..." and soon a tear fell from the corner of his eyes.Mr Wang was taken aback for sure but there's a voice inside him asking him to comfort that kid he never know before. Slowly he pull out the chair beside him and sit on it. Gently he  the red head's back a little and soon after that the little frown is gone and the tears stop falling.

Slowly he open his eyes, everything is blurry,' ahh again with that dream' he thought. After a little while, his vision is back. Well of course he know that he slept in class but he never expect to see some hot stranger staring at him sleeping in his class. His head jolted up and he backed away until his back hit hard on the wall behind him. "Owww that hurts." He said to himself.Soon, He heard a laugh coming for the latter. He look up to properly see a blonde man looking at him withh such a breath taking smile. " Are you ok? I tried to wake you up but you just won't move. And sorry for startling you, i saw you crying in your sleep so i decided to wait for you here." The man explained, making Mark feels more weird cause yeah, why would a random stranger wait for you sleeping right? "Who are you why are in here, no outsider allowed in here unless you're a parent or guardian but i'm sure you're none of it considering i don't even know you." He said, nervousness evident in his voice but all he got was a chuckled from the man."I'm telling you i'll call the police if you're not going to say anything." He said again, reaching out for his phone but soon stopped by the stranger. "Hey relax i'm not going to harm you, i'm not a bad person.By the way your classmate already headed to the gym and i guess you shall get going if you dont want to get scolded by you teacher.Well i'll be going first,see you soon." The man said with his little smirk before make his way out of the classroom, leaving the red head speechless."What just happened?" He ask himself. The last thing he remember was sleeping in his class waiting for the class to start until he suddenly wake up to an empty classroom with some random stranger staring at him sleeping.

He try to process everything in his little head until he remember what the weird man said before." it's PE now" He cussed to himself, running out of the class heading to the gym.

That's how his day went until now it's time to get ready for work. One of the reason why he always sleep in class was because of his work. He need to work from 9pm to 5am and get a sleep for about 2 hour and half before he needs to get ready for school. He does take a nap before he went to work but no matter what Mark will still feels sleepy in class. Well all of the teachers are used to it by now, they has given up on him and let him be since for them he's not worth their attention cause it's not like he's an excelent or anything.



Hey guys, i'm sorry if it's too short and i'm sorry for all the mistakes and i'm sorry that i can't update regularly because of my tight schedule. I hope you guys enjoy this story. As you guys can see that's how their first meeting went. The fun is still yet to come ;) Wait for it~