Chapter 70: Easy 2

She is a boy

Chapter 70: Easy 2

It was about eight o'clock or so, Daehyun went to Himchan's studio after work, he needed clothes and makeup to pass as Dasom again.

    “What am I doing here?” Jongup asked in confusion as Daehyun had called him to the studio.

    “Since I'll pretend to be Dasom again, I need help with makeup and clothes”

    “I'm just an assistant photographer” the younger said “You need Himchan”

    “He's somewhere in Europe” Daehyun said as he stared the load of clothes, not knowing what to do “You're the only one who knows I'm Dasom...” Daehyun said and thought; Yongguk too, but I don't think he'll stop chasing criminals to come over and help me to pass as her. Jongup was going to say something, but the other started talking again “Passing as Dasom was your idea, you have to help”

    “I was joking”

    “It's too late, we're here” Daehyun went through all the clothing “Should I be y or cute? Should I wear dress or jeans? It's summer, should I wear a short dress? Mini skirt? And my hair is blond, so should I use a blonde wig?”

    “I don't know”

    “Nevermind, grab a bag” Daehyun said and Jongup obeyed, he grabbed a bag and Daehyun started putting dresses and pants in.

    “Are we stealing?” Jongup asked in confusion.

    “No, there's too many options, I'll take everything and decide at home” Daehyun glanced at the bag “We're going to need more bags for the makeup and wigs... Should I wear accessories? Let's take purses and jewelry too”

    “I feel we're stealing” Jongup said and Daehyun ignored him, he walked over the full-length mirror and studied himself; like always he wore a hoodie, and his hair was messy, he thought as he touched his face “I shaved this morning, no facial hair, but should I...”

    “You should tell the truth” Jongup said before he could finish his sentence.

    “If I say it, he'll have to love me even though he doesn't mean it 'cause there's no Dasom... I don't want him to settle for me, I want him to love me... I want him to chosee between Dasom or me, and if he chooses me it means he loves me for real, and if he chooses her..., then he never loved me...” Daehyun headed to the table full of mannequin heads and took a chocolate brown wig and put it on before heading to the makeup station, grabbed a bag and started putting the eyeliners, eye shadows, foundations, lipsticks, etc. in.

    “Is all that really necessary?” Jongup asked as Daehyun emptied the makeup of the drawers.

    “I don't know, we'll see at home” Daehyun said and took a small bottle with the word foundation on “This is important, it's to cover flaws...”

    You don't have flaws, Jongup thought and felt pathetic, he was there, very in love with Daehyun and helping him to steal clothes and makeup to pass as a girl to impress another guy.

    Suddenly someone entered the studio, it was Youngjae, he was looking for his friend to talk, but he met Jongup instead.

    “You!!! You're everywhere!!! My bed, my kitchen, here... You're stalking me”

    “I was here first” Jongup said.

    “Stealing clothes?” the elder frowned as he saw the bags the younger carried.

    “N-no” Jongup said and couldn't help looking in the direction of Daehyun who was frozen by the makeup station.

    “Seriously, you got money and come here to steal with your girlfriend” Youngjae said as he looked at the 'woman's' back “Leave before I call the police” he walked towards her, he grabbed her wrist and tried to see her face, but she turned away with her head down.

    “Hey, lady, this isn't the mall, you can't even be here”

    “I'll leave, just let go of me” The 'lady' said, low, however, Youngjae recognized that voice and his heart flinched.

    “Dasom?” Daehyun took advantage of Youngjae's confusion and shook him off and ran to the bathroom to hide “Dasom? It's you?” Confused, Youngjae ran after her and tried to open the door, but it was locked “It's you!!! Say something!!!”

    As Youngjae yelled from the outside, Daehyun looked around, searching for a window to escape, but there was none, then he prayed for the other to leave, however, Youngjae was stubborn, he wasn't going to let go after of not hearing anything from her for months.

    “We should leave” Jongup said, tired, he put the bags aside and walked up to Youngjae.

    “I won't go anywhere until I see her” he said “I'm serious, I'll be here” Youngjae said to the door “You'll have to get out sooner or later, there's no window for you to flee”

    Daehyun planned to pass as Dasom with the best makeup, dress or whatever and then meet Youngjae, however, nothing ever was like he planned. He still carried the bag with makeup with him and sighed in defeat as he started putting makeup on. It took him almost an hour, but once he finished he admired himself in the mirror, he wasn't so stupid after all, he had paid attention enough to know how to put makeup on properly, he did look like a pretty girl...

    “A girl with no s” Daehyun said as he looked around, there was a bunch of clothes in a corner, he checked them, they were clean, he thought and took a big puffy windbreaker, if he wore that, he could hide his body shape and maybe, maybe Youngjae wouldn’t know the difference.

    “We can wait for her in some other part” Jongup said.

    “No, she'll run away again” Youngjae said “I haven't heard from her for months”

    “Sorry for that, I was busy” Daehyun said with his girliest voice as he walked out the bathroom.

    “Dae... Dasom...” Jongup said in surprise, Daehyun nailed the makeup, he had to admit; foundation, concealer, eye shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, etc. were flawless. He was also smart to wear a huge windbreaker to hide his body.

    “I've missed you so much” Youngjae said and lunged at her and hugged her with all his might. The hug that Youngjae gave to Dasom was tighter and stronger, Daehyun thought as desolation and jealousy came over him. The hug seemed to last longer too, like Youngjae didn’t want to let go, but eventually he did and looked her straight in the eyes “Go out with me”

 

these gifs (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

yyj: I'll beat you up if you don't leave my boyfriend

tumblr_o6nn3kAgqF1rodoaxo6_400.gif 

tumblr_p4m1k1N9Qu1ts73hfo2_400.gif

 

now, something serious...

ლ(・﹏・ლ) I had ideas for banghim, but I think it's inappropiate, you know why... I've found different views on that... some babyz are sad, dissapointed, mad, some have given up, some don't care. others still support, believe in his innocence, second chances... I don't want to share my opinion, I just write for fun

let's wait 'til october 4 to know more...