Chapter 5: Think Hole.

She is a boy

Chapter 5: Think Hole.

Daehyun didn't have time to go shopping, so he took his aunt’s clothes, that woman had a lot, even the ones that didn't fit her anymore. Daehyun wore purple tights, yellow skirt and white blouse; he even carried a pink purse that matched with the pink shoes he got. And then he went to the studio by 9am like Himchan told him. He entered the studio and found dozen of voluptuous women in underwear going around in heels like a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

    “Hi” a girl, in red lingerie, smiled to him as she walked past him.

    “Hi” Daehyun said, jaw dropped “I must’ve... gotten the wrong place...” Daehyun stared at the women half , half-dressed; he had never seen so many women barely wearing anything.

    He lowered his head, embarrassed, and rushed to the door, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him from going away.

    “Hey, are you the new model?” a woman asked, grabbing him strongly.

    Daehyun turned to face her, thank God; she was dressed unlike the others. She wore denim cut-offs, dark blue top and high boots.

    “Himchan!!! The new model is here!!!” she shouted deafeningly.

    Himchan popped out of the women in undergarment and headed towards them.

    “Hi, I didn't expect you so soon” Himchan smiled at Daehyun friendly.

    “You said 9am” Daehyun replied.

    “Most models are late” Himchan said “Remind me of your name again”

    “Park Dasom”

    “That's a beautiful name like you” the girl, that still held Daehyun, said.

    “She's Shin Jimin (AOA), my assistant” Himchan said “She'll take your measurements, usually I do that, but I'm busy. I need to get those models ready for a lingerie photo shoot” Himchan said and left.

    Daehyun nodded and looked at his feet, avoiding looking at the models. All those women with hardy clothes on made him nervous. Heat spread through his body and he sweat profusely.

    “Undress” Jimin said as she pulled a measuring tape out of her pocket.

    “What?” Daehyun stepped back in fear.

    “Take off your clothes, so I can take your body measurements”

    “Here?” Daehyun shielded his chest with both arms “In front of everyone?”

    “Yeah, problem? We’re all women”

    “No way, I’m very shy!!!”

    “Fine, we can do it in the bathroom” Jimin took Daehyun’s hand and dragged him to the bathroom in the east wing.

    “Wait! Wait!” Daehyun stopped halfway. If Jimin saw him, she would find out he wasn’t a girl.

    “Are you ok?” she noticed that Daehyun’s face was all red.

    “I can't undress! I can’t! Is it necessary?”

    “It is! My job is to choose the clothing that makes you look great and I can’t do that without your measurements”

    “I can take them by myself, the measurements”

    “Do you know how?”

    “No”

    “I get it, you're nervous, it's your first time, but I'm very professional” she pushed Daehyun into the bathroom.

    “Nooo” Daehyun ran away like a bat out of hell and bumped against one of the models “Sorry, I... I...” Daehyun stared at the s in his face, he blushed violently and backed away bumping against another girl, he turned around to excuse himself, but he shivered at the view of her “Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean” he covered his eyes with both hands and ran to the exit, he left the studio and fled through the hallway.

    Daehyun didn’t stop until he hit against someone and landed on his .

    “What's wrong with you?”

    Daehyun recognized Youngjae's voice, then he opened his eyes and found him standing before him.

    “I... I...” Daehyun was still blushing badly as he got up from the floor.

    “I'm glad to see you”

    “Are you?” Daehyun asked in surprise.

    “I came to see if the models are ready for the shoot, but now that I see you, you can give me your papers, so I won’t have to see your ugly face in my office later”

    “My papers?”

    “I need them to write the contract”

    “Contract?”

    “We’re a serious company”

    “I... uhh” Daehyun couldn’t think clearly, the images of the models in tiny bras and lodged in his mind. He couldn’t stop blushing either.

    “Dasom!!! Jimin said that you ran out!!!” Himchan showed up, sweating copiously and finding Dasom with Youngjae “Why your face is cherry red? You have a fever or Youngjae did something to you?”

    “I didn't do anything to her” Youngjae said.

    “So why Dasom is blushing so hard? Did you steal her a kiss?” Himchan teased playfully.

    “Why would I do that?!” Youngjae roared, startled, and shook Daehyun’s arm “Stop blushing, I didn’t do anything to you! I just came… came to check on the models… if they… are ready for the session… photo” for some weird reason, Youngjae started blushing too.

    “Ha, did you come to see the models or this one in particular?” Himchan said “I’ve never seen someone blushing so much”

    “I didn’t even know she was here” Youngjae replied.

    “It wasn't enough spending hours with her yesterday, you want more” Himchan said.

    “No, what? No... I...” Youngjae shook his head and realized he was holding Daehyun’s arm tightly, so he released him as fast as he could “Bring your papers to my office... I... argh...” Youngjae left in frustration.

    “I love picking on him” Himchan laughed as his friend left, then he got serious and faced Daehyun “Jimin said you're shy, but you shouldn’t. She only wants to take your measurements”

    “No, never, I can’t take off my clothes, no way”

    “I understand you're reluctant, but she's a professional”

    “No, not, nope, never ever, never”

    “Ok, if you don't like her, I'll call another assistant or I'll do it myself”

    “Noooo” Daehyun shook his head “This is a mistake, I shouldn’t be here, I didn't think this through very well, my plan is full of holes”

    “What you talking about?”

    “Sorry... I can't take the modeling job... It's a huge mistake” Daehyun bowed and set out to leave.

    “Why?” Himchan blocked Daehyun from running away.

    “I'm very, very, very shy, very”

    “Well, all the more reason that you must”

    “No... I... can't... it's not for me”

    “Why? Give me a good reason” Himchan said with his hands on the hips.

    Daehyun took the wig off.

    “You are a man” Himchan looked at the black-haired young man before him.

    “I am a man” Daehyun said “Aren’t you surprised?”

    “Not really”

    “What? Don’t you feel deceived? Fooled?”

    “I feel… curious...”

    “You're curious? What? You should be screaming in surprise! This is strange!”

    “I've seen stranger things, when you work with idols and celebs as I do, there's nothing normal” Himchan said “Like I said, I'm curious, why did you disguise yourself as a girl at Youngjae's party?”

    “I didn't disguise myself as girl; I just put a wig on. I was escaping from a guy with a gun...”

    “And?”

    “And Youngjae showed up at my work, asking for me, I mean, the girl he saw at the party, offering her a job as model and I need money, so I thought I could pass as her and make some money... but as you see I didn’t think through at all! I didn't know I had to undress, take measurements! Argh!!! I'm stupid for thinking I can pass as woman because I can't”

    “You can” Himchan said.

    “I can't”

    “With my help you can” Himchan grinned.

    “Why would you help me?”

    “Because my job has become boring and you’re the challenge I need” Himchan said “Stylists pick the clothes and makeup and hair for someone to look perfect. It’s always the same, I can do that blindfolded! I always know what dress or outfit suits a girl, I always know what shirt, shoes, tuxedo suits a man!”

    “But you’re a guy that wants to pass as woman; it’ll be a challenge to seek for clothes and accessories that fit you, that make you look feminine”

    “You want me to be your lab rat?”

    “The most beautiful lab rat!”

    “You’re crazy”

    “Actually we’ll be helping each other, you need money and I need a challenge. I’ve worked with some male idols that cross-dress for lives, but there’s never enough time to try on all the looks and styles I have in my head! With you it’ll be different, because I’ll have a whole month!!! It means a million dresses, suits, gowns, skirts, pants, tops, jackets, hats, glasses, headpieces, heels, boots, flats, clutches, purses, totes, baguettes, earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets!!!”

    “Let’s not forget the haircuts!!! Long, short, curly, blond, red, black, rainbow, pink, orange, bangs, bob, buns, pigtails, braids, perms, updos… and the nails, all the nail art from classic French ones to Japanese kawaii patterns!!!”

    “No, stop it! This is a bad idea” Daehyun said with a headache, he didn’t understand a word the older said.

    “Is it? With my help you'll get away with it” Himchan said, walking around him “You already have a beautiful face, bright eyes, pretty nose, nice lips, smooth skin, not many men have that, not even women, you're a very good-looking man and I can make you a very good-looking woman”

    “This is not a game”

    “I take my job pretty seriously, when I’m done with you, not even your mom will recognize you”

    Daehyun was going to reply, but his cell rang, it was a text from his aunt, she reminded him he had few days left to move.

    “At least you don’t need money anymore”

    “I do” Daehyun said “Hell… I’ll do it. Let’s do it”

    “Yes!” Himchan held Daehyun’s hands in his and jumped for joy “First things first, let’s shave!!!”

    “What?”

    “I already texted Jimin, she’ll finish those models' looks while we head to the spa!”

    “What you mean by shave?”

    “Eliminate all the unnecessary hair on your body to make your skin smoother!!!”