Chapter 72: Another Night 1

She is a boy

Chapter 72: Another Night 1

“Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun!!!!!!!” Youngjae screamed from outside Jongup's house and Jongup opened the door “Why are you in everywhere? Stop stalking me!”

    “I live here, you're the stalker” Jongup said “And Daehyun isn't here”

    “Don't lie, he lives here”

    “He's at work”

    “It’s past midnight”

    “His boss called, he has to develop the photographs he took in the restaurant, remember? You were there, eating peppers and ice sculptures and singing off-key”

    Youngjae didn't say anything and got in his car and drove to the paper, he needed to talk with Daehyun and wasn't going to wait ‘til tomorrow or another minute.

 

The paper was empty except for Daehyun, he told his boss he'd develop the photos tomorrow early morning, but this one said he needed it early ASAP, so now the elder was in the darkroom, however, he couldn't focus, not after what Youngjae told him as he thought he was Dasom, he still had many doubts, he wasn't sure whether to trust him or not, what if Youngjae was confused? What if Youngjae only wanted him on a whim? What if he opened up his heart to the editor and he broke it again?

    “Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun!!!!!!!!” The blond startled as he heard someone calling out his name loudly “Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun!!!!!!!”

    The said guy thought about answering or not when Youngjae slammed the darkroom door open and rushed inside, freaking him out “Close the door or the photos will come out bad!”

    “Daehyun!!!!!” Youngjae shouted as Daehyun ran to the door and closed it.

    “What are you doing here? Are you drunk again?”

    “No” Youngjae said and opened wide his mouth and breathed into Daehyun.

    “What are you doing?” Daehyun made a face as the other's breath smelled like pork then he remembered that he had left him alone at the traditional restaurant, maybe Youngjae ate all the grilled pork by himself, he thought.

    “Proving to you that I'm not drunk”

    “But you behave like one”

    “No, I'm really clear, my mind's really clear” Youngjae said “I met Dasom a few hours ago”

    “I know” Daehyun didn't even look at him and went to the table to check the photos.

    “We talked” Youngjae followed him “She told me to grow up and tell you what I told her” he shut up and waited for Daehyun's reaction, but the elder kept ignoring him “Aren’t you interested in what I told her?”

    The truth was that Daehyun wasn't interested, he was Dasom after all, he knew what they talked after all, he just didn't know how to process it yet.

    “I said I loved you, but I didn't explain why I said otherwise when you said you loved me in Busan... Can you at least look at me?” Youngjae asked as tears filled his eyes, Daehyun clenched his jaw and did what the other asked “I was afraid because you're a man...”

    “You think I wasn't afraid? Not just because you're a man too, but we were friends... I thought you were my best friend... I was afraid of losing you...”

    “I know...I was a coward and a jerk..., pushing you away till you didn’t longer feel a thing for me..., but I'll do anything to make you fall in love with me again...”

    “I'll never fall in love with you again” Daehyun cut him off and Youngjae’s face twisted in pain.

    “So you really love Jongup now?”

    “Don't drop his name” Daehyun said and made a face “I'll just never fall in love with you again because I never stopped being in love with you. In fact, I fall in love with you more and more everyday. I love you, you, , why don’t you know my heart?” he said, trying not to yell.

    “But you said you were confused and you actually didn’t love me” Youngjae mumbled in confusion.

    “I didn’t know how you felt and didn't want to get hurt again” Daehyun bit his lower lip “You said you love me, but you said the same to Dasom..., it's hard to know if you're lying or what” Daehyun felt he was about to cry “I still don’t know what you feel…”

    “You know” Youngjae’s lips trembled before going on “I love you”

    “I love you too” Daehyun grabbed him by the face with both hands and gave him a peck on the mouth, then he pulled away to look him in the eyes, Youngjae looked at him with love, now he could see it and felt he was the happiest person in the world, because he loved Youngjae with all his heart and Youngjae loved him back with all his heart too, he leaned in and closed his eyes and gave him another peck on the lips.

    “Are you teasing me?” Youngjae complained about the short ‘kiss’, he wanted more.

    “You know, you can kiss me too” Daehyun said and gave him a coy smile.

    “I love you so much” Youngjae said and took Daehyun's hands that still held his face and kissed one of his hands before releasing them and then he took his face between his hands and gave him a peck on his plump lips.

    “Now who’s teasing?” Daehyun said and pouted while Youngjae snorted with laughter “I've been waiting a long time for this, I don’t know what to do” he said and looked him in the eyes and then he lowered his eyes to Daehyun’s beautiful and plump lips. He touched his lips, he felt his smooth skin with his fingers, Daehyun couldn't help half-opening his mouth and exhaling onto Youngjae's fingers who flinched at the elder’s warm breath. He looked him in the eye again at the same time as he brought his fingers to Daehyun's cheek and caressed it lovingly before catching his lower lip between his lips and it slowly, and then he slipped his tongue into Daehyun’s mouth and French kissed him with hunger, he couldn't be gentle, he had long waited for that, and Daehyun had waited too long as well. He had kissed Youngjae already many times as Dasom, but it was the first time he kissed him as Daehyun, he didn’t have to hide, he kissed Youngjae back with the same passion and need, his teeth knocked into Youngjae's, but the discomfort didn’t make him withdraw, he looked for Youngjae's tongue and when he found it, he his tongue with his, he tangled his tongue with his, he it with force, Youngjae moaned and fought for control, he bit Daehyun's upper lip making him yelp of surprise, he took advantage of his distraction and caught his tongue with his and it with the same intensity that Daehyun showed, by that time Youngjae’s fingers had left Daehyun's cheek and now he was running his hand through the blond locks and pressing his body against his, he kissed him until he felt he couldn't breathe anymore and then pulled away from him even though he didn’t want to.

    “I love you so much, so much” Youngjae said, cornering the elder against the table and putting his hands at Daehyun’s sides and then he buried his face just above his collarbone and kissed the space between his clavicle and neck.

    “I love you so much too” Daehyun said, low, still breathless by the kiss. He grabbed the younger by the waist, he didn't want to lose the connection of their bodies, he could feel the heat of him, Youngjae’s body reacted to him, thirsting for him, and that made him happy, Youngjae loved him with his words, with his mouth, with his body, however, they couldn’t keep going, Daehyun had work, he reminded himself, no matter how much he wanted to spend the night holding the beautiful black-haired man in his arms, no matter how much he wanted to kiss him over and over ‘til their lips got swollen and hurt, and Youngjae knew it as the other started letting go of him.

    Youngjae lifted his head and looked Daehyun squarely in the eyes “What you doing?”

    “I’ve got work” Daehyun said halfheartedly, it was the first time he preferred to do something else other than photography.

    “I can stay” Youngjae put his arms around the other’s neck, he didn’t want to pull away.

    “You can't” Daehyun replied, took his face and kissed him “If you stay I'll never finish my work, I can’t stop kissing you” Daehyun kissed him once more to make his point.

    “I'll go if you promise me that you’ll come over my place when you finish. I want to keep kissing you and do other stuff”

    “What other stuff?” Daehyun giggled “You don't waste time, don't you?”

    “When you like someone you want everything and I like you a lot, I want your mouth” Youngjae said, kissing him on the lips “I want your neck” he went on to kiss his neck “I want your...”

    “Stop” Daehyun pushed him away “I want your everything too, but I got work” he said and Youngjae made a puppy face and whined like a kid “I promise that I'll stop by your apartment when I'm done here”

    Youngjae sighed in defeat and took a key from his coat pocket and handed it to Daehyun “I'll wait for you, don’t be long, but if I'm asleep, wake me up with a kiss”

    “Like you’re Sleeping Beauty?” the blond teased playfully as he took the key.

    “Yeah, you’re my prince” Youngjae leaned close to kiss him one last time before leaving, but Daehyun stepped back.

    “No more kissing or I won’t be able to let you go”

    “Fine by me, I don’t want to…” Daehyun didn’t let him end his sentence, he grabbed the younger by the arm and dragged him out of the darkroom and closed and locked the door before he could come in again.

    “I’m kissing the door” Youngjae said from outside.

    “Seriously you are…” Daehyun shook his head and laughed “Come on, leave” he was tempted to open the door and continue the makeout session, but work was more important, he said to himself, then he realized that he no longer heard Youngjae. Maybe he finally left, the photographer thought, however, instead of feeling happy to go back to work, he was sort of sad for not having his boyfriend there “Boyfriend? Is my boyfriend now?” Daehyun wondered as he touched his lips, he missed Youngjae and missed his lips on his, he missed their tongues wrestling zealously, then he sighed and decided to complete the job soon, so he could meet Youngjae.

    Suddenly his cellphone rang snapping him out of his thoughts, he pulled out the phone and smiled as he saw it was a text from Youngjae, he didn’t say anything though, just an emoji throwing a kiss with heart shape. In response, Daehyun sent him a kiss emoji back and then turned his phone off, he really needed to get back to work.

 

giphy.gif