Chapter 28: How About You.   

She is a boy

Chapter 28: How About You.   

“Good afternoon” a waiter greeted the men that entered the restaurant “A table for six?”

    “I'm just the bodyguard” Yongguk said.

    “Give him a table next to us” Youngjae said.

    “So a table for five and another for one?”

    “Yes”

    The waiter led them to the tables. The table for five was big, Zelo pulled a chair out for Dasom and she thanked him while sitting down. Youngjae grabbed the chair next to Dasom in order to sit beside her, however, Zelo beat him to it and sat down before he could do it.

    “Hyung, thank you for pulling the chair out for me” Zelo gave him a smug smile.

    Youngjae gritted his teeth as Zelo was sitting on Dasom’s right. The spot on her left was still free, so he headed over there to sit by her side, but Jongup took the seat.

    “Don't start crying like a baby” Himchan saw his friend turning green like Hulk out of jealousy and anger as Zelo was seated to Dasom's right and Jongup, to her left.

    Youngjae gave up and sat next to Zelo and Himchan sighed in relief (for a moment he thought Youngjae was going to have a tantrum) and took a sit next to Jongup.

    The waiter delivered the menus. It was Daehyun’s first time in an Indian restaurant, he had heard that Indian cuisine was quite an experience because of its seasonings and herbs, however, the list of food was unknown to him, he didn’t know what to order and didn’t want to embarrass himself for being unsophisticated, then he looked up and watched the others, they seemed to understand everything on the menu.

    “Call me cliché, but I want rice and curry” Himchan said “I heard that you bring the spices from India”

    “You heard well, sir” the waiter said.

    “I want olan” Zelo said.

    “Wait, wait, I also want tandoori chicken” Himchan said.

    The waiter nodded and wrote down the orders.

    “Oh, there's hamburgers” Jongup said in surprise.

    “We marinate the meat with special spices and herbs” the waiter explained.

    “I'm into it, bring me a hamburger”

    “Good choice, sir” the waiter said and turned to Youngjae and Dasom who didn’t order yet.

    “I don't know, bring me sadhya” Youngjae said.

    “And you?” the waiter asked Dasom and she looked at him in search of assistance, didn’t want to seem ignorant, didn’t want to order something that turned out not be delicious.

    “Daehyun wants everything” Youngjae said and everybody startled. Himchan and Jongup exchanged glances, since when Youngjae knew Dasom was Daehyun? And Zelo didn’t know who Daehyun was, so he asked...

    “Who's Daehyun?”

    “It's Dasom’s twin” Youngjae said.

    And Dasom, Himchan and Jongup sighed in relief, for a moment they thought the younger had figure out that Dasom and Daehyun were the same person.

    “I knew Dasom noona has a twin, didn't know his name though” Zelo said excitedly “So your brother’s name is Daehyun?” he looked at Dasom and smiled eagerly “He must be beautiful like you”

    “Why'd you bring up Daehyun all of a sudden?” Himchan asked Youngjae.

    “Daehyun eats a lot, last time we went to a restaurant he ordered everything on the menu and ate everything, so I guess Dasom, as his twin, wants everything on the menu as well”

    “You liar!!! I didn’t… I mean, he didn’t eat everything!!!”

    “You’re right, he just ate like 80%” Youngjae said “Just by looking at him, eating, it’s scary. I always think he’ll eat me too”

    “Youngjae hyung is dating Dasom’s brother?” Zelo asked out of curiosity.

    “What?” Youngjae and Dasom exclaimed in shock “Why do you say that?”

    “You two eat together”

    “So? I'm eating now with all you people and it doesn't mean I'm dating all of you” Youngjae said.

    “Yes, they aren’t boyfriends” Jongup said, jealous. He didn’t know Daehyun and Youngjae spent so much time together.

    “Yeah, besides, we, I mean they're guys” Daehyun said.

    “Guys can date each other, it’s very common in my line of work” Zelo said.

    “Well, we don’t do that” Youngjae said “I have a girlfriend and he likes a girl from school”

    “What the hell? I told... My brother told you that as a secret” Daehyun didn’t know whether to feel hurt or kick his .

    “Don't worry, we don't know the girl, we aren't going to rush to her and confess for him” Youngjae said.

    “Eh... Don't want to interrupt, but the miss hasn't ordered yet” the waiter said.

    Daehyun stared at the menu and Zelo noticed her struggle and decided to give her a helping hand.

    “How about spicy lamb?” Zelo said to Dasom who raised one eyebrow.

    “To be honest I’m not crazy about spicy food”

    “We have lamb with roasted nuts, raisins and rice” the waiter spoke.

    “That sounds good” Daehyun said.

    “And as for drinks?” the waiter asked.

    “Sparkling water” Youngjae said.

    “Coke” Jongup said.

    “Beer” Zelo said and the others looked at him in surprised “I'm over 21”

    “I want beer too” Himchan said.

    “I want the same that my friend Jongup” Daehyun said.

    Youngjae couldn’t help but feel jealous, Dasom was very close to Jongup.

 

The waiter showed up with the food, everybody was hungry and ready to dig in, but Himchan scowled at them with disapproval and said:

    “Aren’t you going to wash your hands?” 

    “Yes” Zelo replied and left for the restroom, Youngjae and Jongup followed, Daehyun was going to do the same, but the stylist stopped him and said:

    “Your bodyguard is a criminal?”

    Daehyun looked at Yongguk who sat still at the table for one. He wanted to tell Himchan that Yongguk was indeed a cop, but the elder told him to keep it quiet, so he lied:

    “He isn't a criminal, I mistook him. He’s just a bodyguard. In fact, Yongguk's a nice guy”

    “Cool, it means I can make my move on him”

    “What?”

    “When you said he was a criminal, it was kind of scary, but now that you say he’s a nice guy, I’m interested”

    “But…”

    “I'll leave you and your boyfriends alone” Himchan said, taking his plate and going to Yongguk’s table.

 

Daehyun looked at his plate, it was appealing and smelled wonderful, he was about to eat when Zelo put his arm around his shoulders.

    “Noona, let's take a pic” Zelo popped out his cellphone and took a picture of them together.

    “My turn” Jongup searched his jeans pocket for his phone and took a pic with Dasom.

    Youngjae didn't want to be left behind, so he reached his jacket pocket for his phone, but there wasn't any, then he remembered he left it at the office. Frustrated, he made signs to Himchan who was talking to Yongguk (Himchan was the only one talking, Yongguk just listened)

    He wanted his friend to lend him his phone, but the elder ignored him and kept talking to the bodyguard. Later a woman with a basket full of roses passed by and praised Dasom’s looks and said to the guys that they had to buy her roses. Jongup obeyed and bought one rose for Dasom, Zelo went further and bought a bouquet, Youngjae thought buying the whole damn basket, however, he left his wallet at the office, too. He made signs to Himchan again and the stylist waved his hand, annoyed, he left him alone with Dasom, why didn’t he leave him alone with Yongguk?

    “Thank you guys, these roses are beautiful” Daehyun said. It was the first time that he got roses, although it made sense because he was a man; men didn’t get roses.

    ““You want to try my burger? The spices are out of this world” Jongup offered the hamburger to Daehyun who eagerly gave it a bite.

    “This is so sweet, salty, spicy, sour!!!” Daehyun exclaimed in surprise “It’s a mix of everything, but I can feel every flavor, it’s so savory!!!” he gave the hamburger another bite “It’s so delicious I feel I could cry!!!”

    “You'll cry with this for sure” Zelo took one spoonful of olan and offered it to Dasom “Say aaaah”

    “Aaaaah” Daehyun opened his mouth and Zelo fed him.

    “That's delicious, what's that?”

    “It's like a cream soup” Zelo said “Did you like it?” he took another spoonful and fed her for the second time.

    Youngjae was focused on his sadhya, he poured coconut yogurt on his crisp dough and put it in his mouth, then he thought he also wanted to feed Dasom, so he took the crisp dough out of his mouth and got up from his seat and reached his hand with the food to Dasom.

    “Here”

    “No, thank you” Daehyun shook his head as Youngjae shoved his food in his face.

    “You ate their food, you can eat mine too” Youngjae said “Come on, I washed my hands!”

    “I’m not worried about your hands” Daehyun replied “I saw you putting that in your mouth, so no, no thanks”

    “It didn’t go in that much”

    “I can see your saliva all over!!! That’s disgusting!!!”

    “You’re exaggerating” Youngjae said “Come on, me and Daehyun always share food”

    That was true, Daehyun thought, maybe he was taken aback, because they were always alone and now they were surrounded by people. In the end, Daehyun gave up and opened his mouth to eat what Youngjae offered to him, but at that very moment, Jongup opened his mouth and ate the food.

    “What did you do?!” Youngjae barked in shock as Jongup ate the food that was meant for Dasom.

    “This is delicious” Jongup said “Not as much as my burger though”

    “Oh my God, Jongup hyung ate Youngjae hyung’s food!!!” Zelo yelped “Youngjae hyung and Jongup hyung had an indirect kiss!!!”

    “No!!! What?!!!” they said as Dasom burst in laugh.

   

expectation vs reality

Image result for love rain kdrama giftumblr_pfleb4NLdx1wjtzylo4_500.gif

this is the link to the video, youngjae said he washed his hands, I'm sure daehyun wasn't worried about that LOL

click to watch daejae