Chapter 66: Dejabrew 2

She is a boy

Chapter 66: Dejabrew 2

Youngjae was looking for the chocolate fountain when suddenly he felt someone grabbing him by the jacket collar, he thought it was Lizzy, but when he turned around to face her, it was Jongup who stood before him.

    “You're here” Youngjae said between surprised and annoyed.

    “No thanks to you”

    “I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you” Youngjae shook him off, but before he could keep moving, Lizzy showed up.

    “Hey, you, what's the hurry?”

    Youngjae smiled, thinking he could get rid of both and said “Lizzy, this is my dear friend Moon Jongup, he's single and filthy rich and got striking muscles, and the best part is he's been looking for a girlfriend, and you're his type”

    “Oh, Moon Jongup?! I think I've heard about you” she giggled and took Jongup’s hand to shake it eagerly while Youngjae took off.

 

Daehyun was by the chocolate fountain, waiting for Jaehan who went to the bar for drinks. The restaurant was more amazing than the last time he was there, he thought as he lowered his head, everytime someone passed by and looked at him, they always said things like You look like Dasom, You’re twins, Where is she? Are you also a model? You should be a model, Do you have an agency?   

    “Hope you're thirsty” Jaehan said as he returned with two glasses and offered one to Daehyun.

    “What is this?” Daehyun asked as he examined the colorful glass with sweet smell coming from.

    “The bartender said it's lemon vodka, white grape beer, fruit cocktail and strawberry vitamin water”

    “I don't like grape flavored stuff”

    “Try it, it's good”

    “Fine, just a little sip” Daehyun said and was about to take a little sip, his lips were already touching the rim of the glass when Youngjae popped out from nowhere and snatched the glass and drank everything at one go.

    “Youngjae?” Daehyun asked, startled and confused, since he didn’t see him when he arrived at the restaurant, he thought he had gone somewhere else.

    “That glass was for Daehyun” Jaehan said, disgusted by the interruption.

    “I'm thirsty” Youngjae said.

    “The bar is over there” Jaehan pointed to the bar behind him.

    “Yeah, but here is closer” Youngjae took Jaehan’s glass too and drank his cocktail as well “I think we haven't introduced ourselves properly”

    “I'm Kim Jaehan”

    “Sorry I don't shake your hand” Youngjae said, shaking the empty glasses in each of his hands.

    “I'm an intern in Noir”

    “Tell me more”

    “I study journalism”

    “Interesting, what else?”

    “Jaehan loves to write, mostly poems” Daehyun said.

    “And that impresses you? I can write poems too, in fact, I can write with both hands, I'm ambidextrous” Youngjae said “See? I'm holding a glass in each hand, ambidextrous”

    Jaehan knew there was a Youngjae in Daehyun’s life, he was very curious and edgy to meet him, he thought Youngjae was someone impressive, but the dude in front of him was lame, so lame he had to bit his tongue to keep from laughing out loud.

    “I'm Yoo Youngjae boyfriend, I mean, I'm Yoo Youngjae, not Yoo Youngjae’s boyfriend, I'm Daehyun’s boyfriend”

    “No, you're not” Daehyun shook his head.

    “Don’t worry, I know you’d never go out with someone like him” Jaehan said to the elder.

    “What do you mean by someone like me?” Youngjae scoffed “Tell your friend we’re dating”

    “We aren’t” Daehyun said and Jaehan laughed.

    “Fine, you don’t have to say anything” Youngjae said and started screaming “Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy!!!” The people around them stopped what they were doing and watched Youngjae in amusement.

    Lizzy showed up in a flash and was beautiful like always, Daehyun had seen her a few minutes earlier, but he pretended he didn’t since he was still ashamed for threatening her and telling her to stay away from his ‘boyfriend’.

    “Tell this guy I'm Daehyun’s boyfriend, he doesn't want to believe me” Youngjae pointed at Jaehan.

    “Well, they’re ‘boyfriends’, it's what Daehyun said to me back then” Lizzy said and shrugged.

    “I didn’t say that” Daehyun replied.

    “Are you calling her a liar again?” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

    “No, but…” Daehyun looked at Lizzy and didn’t like the way she looked at him, it was like she knew he was a loser liar, he could hear her say I knew it!!! Youngjae would never date someone poor, uneducated, jobless, ugly like you!!! “The truth is… We were boyfriends, but we broke up”

    “Yeah, but we’re back together again, don’t you remember our last date? I let you touch my panda” Jaehan and Lizzy made a face and looked at them in confusion.

    “By panda he means a real panda, it's not a euphemism for his... Nope” Daehyun facepalmed.

    “I finally found you!!!” Jongup showed up and grabbed Youngjae by the collar, he had had to run away from Lizzy, so when he saw her next to the editor, he almost ran away again, and then he saw Daehyun and Jaehan; the photographer looked uncomfortable and the intern looked confused and kind of amused, in fact a lot of people around them looked amused for Youngjae’s behavior.

    “Can I talk to you for a second?” Daehyun put his hand on Jongup's arm and dragged him aside and Youngjae followed.

    “He said he wants to talk to me, not you” Jongup said to the other.

    “He can speak for himself”

    “You took my drink, why don’t you go and get me another one?” Daehyun said.

    “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back soon”

    “I’d never go anywhere without you” Daehyun said and waited for Youngjae to leave before facing Jongup “You have to keep him away from me during the evening, my boss wants photographies of the party and the food, I can't do that with Youngjae following me everywhere and annoying my coworkers”

    “Jaehan is a coworker?”

    “Of course he is, what do you think he is?”

    “Youngjae said he likes you”

    “Since when you listen to him? I know pretty well he’s the one who threw me your shoe”

    “Sorry I got carried away” Jongup said “I promise I’ll keep him away from you and your coworkers”

    “Daehyun!!! Daehyun!!! Daehyun!!! What do you want?!!!!” Youngjae shouted from the bar as he waved the cocktail menu in his direction.

    “I’ll start from now” Jongup said and headed to Youngjae while everybody laughed at the scene.