Chapter 22: Badman.

She is a boy

    Howler Zelo and Dasom? I can't believe it (о) whaaaat?   

    Fantastic good for them

    Hajima that Dasom is too ugly for my oppa

    Tylenol nooooo, nooooooooo zelo oppa, oppa

    1004 I thought dasom’s married to ego's editor

        Ella that's old news

        Justim He's with that actress Nahyun

        1004 Zelo and Nahyun?

        Justim nooo Zelo, Nahyun is with that editor

        Shut-the-f-up Dasom is too good for those losers

        Chaeranana you mean Zelo is too good, right? (★^O^★)

        Shut-the-f-up zelo is a kiddo Dasom should date a real man like me (○ε^○)

        Ella keep dreaming XXXXXXDDDDDDDD

    Dope dasom is overrated

    Dejabrew how many boyfriends does dasom have?

    likey I thought zelo is gay LOL

        Mina all models are gay

    Matoki6 Dasom unnie is so beautiful

    Daewon's isn't Dasom too old for Zelo?

        ChocoApples she's a cougar, ha, ha

    Visucal ʕ··ʔ aw, they're so cute together

    Bang X2 the height difference, (ω) when they cuddle are so cute

    Warrior (~³)~ I want more dalo, dalo is the best

        BlackpinkBlack so trueeeeeeeeeeee dalo is the real otp

    1710 I hate her, why Zelo's dating that hoe

        Hold don't call her hoe

        butterFlies you're hoe

        1710 everyday dasom is with a different guy, that's a hoe

        Hold what're you talking?

        1710 she always with himchan and then she's with the editor (´⊙◞⊱◟⊙) I bet she got her job by sleeping her way up, there's rumors she's going out with a guy from her staff

        Vicky she's always with himchan cos himchan is her stylist! dasom got her job because she's beautiful

        rookie the only one that needs to sleep her way is you

        Idolls you sound like a sore loser ●()● dasom is PERFECT

        sonchae I've heard those rumors

        Dahyunqueen that guy from her staff is a photographer

        sonchae he's jongup

        Vicky I think they're friends

        Jellies the only real thing is dalo dalo ۹ہÓ)۶

    STRONGBABY I hope that zelo and dasom get marry

        Yamazki their babies would be so pretty

    aboy i'm with you 1710 dasom is such a fake

    killbill dasom die die

    DNA Zelo deserves someone better

    Kimmy unnie's gorgeous like a doll

    PoweruP please someone kill that ugly

        KINGDOM ugly ? dasom is the most beautiful girl ever

        PoweruP thanks ps and more ps

        DDU-UNNIE SHE DOESN'T HAVE PS

        PoweruP just because she says so?

        DDU-UNNIE she never says anything, but it's clear to expert eyes HER FACE IS NATURAL SHE WAS BORN BEAUTIFUL

        iMSOFLY she never says anything cos she's stupid

        Shangrilala too much lip fillers that's why she can't speak

    dramaqueens so zelo likes fat chicks

        GoneGirl Ikr dasom is too fat to be a model

        Zero she’s old too

    Unnies-ah she sleeps with everybody at ego

 

Chapter 22: Badman.

“Shall I continue with the comments?” Youngjae asked from his desk while Dasom was sitting in front of him.

    “Oh yeah, I really love to hear how much strangers on internet hate me” Dasom said sarcastically.

    “I have hate mails too” Youngjae said “No idea how those haters got my e-mail, but I get a new hate mail every second”

    “All because they think I'm dating Zelo?”

    “Uh-huh” Youngjae nodded and showed her a box full of letters “I get hate mails in physical too, 20% want to murder Zelo for dating you and 80% want to murder you for dating Zelo, that's not the worst part” Youngjae shook his head “The worst is the bad grammar and orthography, after reading so many misspelling crap I wanted to tear out my eyes”

    “I still don't understand why I'm here”

    “Didn't you hear me? 80% want to kill you”

    “They're empty threats” Dasom shrugged “I've heard that famous people always get hate letters and threats, that don't mean it's for real”

    “I know” Youngjae said “But just in case, I got you a bodyguard”

    “You got me a what?”

    “A bodyguard” Youngjae said “He should be here right now though...”

    “Sorry for being late” a man in his 20s entered the office clumsily, he looked lost and confused “I couldn't find a parking lot for my Vespa” he said while he walked towards the desk and bowed to Youngjae and Youngjae bowed back and then the man bowed to Dasom and even smiled to her.

    “I’m Bang Yongguk, the designated bodyguard for Dasom-sshi” he said smiling bigger, if it was possible.

    Daehyun studied the bodyguard, he looked very familiar, very. He thought as he searched his memory and then he remembered why that face with gummy smile was so familiar.

 

    Daehyun got lost in a narrow dark alley. There were two men talking. The first one was short and robust like a rock in a black suit; the second one was younger, 27, short hair, some locks covering his eyes, tanned skin… and wore tank top and showed off his muscular arms, but not in an exaggerated way, they were more like skinny and athletic. He also wore military pants and boots and pierced ears… and a gun in his belt.

    Daehyun took out his camera from the backpack and started shooting flashes; the young criminal noticed the flashes and looked at him right through the eyes. Daehyun hid behind the dumpster, but the guy rushed towards him in order to grab the camera. A scared Daehyun screamed and ran as quick as he could while the man chased him.

    Daehyun ran among the crowd as the man ran after him. Nobody cared about the young man being chased down by someone with a gun. Daehyun was freaked out, but he didn’t regret taking the pics. He was sure he captured a very illegal moment.

    The guy, who chased him, was getting closer and now he had the gun in his hands! Daehyun opened up his eyes, he didn't want to be murdered, he didn't even get to develop the photos yet! He rushed into the hotel.

    He needed a place to hide, a party full of people sounded good.

    The hallway that led to the party was big and full of people, although he couldn’t feel safe yet. Daehyun turned his head and found the criminal stepping into the corridor, his gun was in his belt again, but his face seemed like wanting to murder.

    Damn, is he a dog or what? How can he follow me so far? How can the doorman leave him come so far? He’s bad dressed as me!!! I don’t want to die. Daehyun snatched a dark wig from one of the mannequins and put it on and walked with a large stride to the party’s entrance.

 

“Oh my God!!! It's you!!!” Daehyun cried out as he covered his mouth in shock.

    The man before him, the so called bodyguard, Bang Yongguk, was in fact the criminal that tried to kill him not so long ago. No matter that Bang Yongguk wore a stylish black suit now instead of tank top and military pants with boots, he was the criminal.

    No matter how flawless and smiley this Bang Yongguk was, no matter how his hair was well-groomed slick with gel... He was the criminal... No matter that there weren’t piercings in his ears… No matter that he didn't have a gun in his hand... He was the criminal.

    Daehyun was sure.

    “Do we know each other?” Bang Yonnguk asked in confusion, he felt like he already knew her, but he couldn’t remember.

    Oh my God, this man is one of the criminals I ran into in the dark alley!!!

    He chased me around with a gun!!!

    I’ve got to run!!!

    I’m too scared.

    I can’t move.

    I can’t.

    I don’t want to die.

    “Dasom-sshi, are you right?” Yongguk said without losing his smile and even put a hand on her shoulder since she looked like she was about to faint at any minute.

    Dasom-sshi? Oh yeah, I’m Dasom now. And this man has never seen Dasom. He saw Daehyun, he saw my true self back in the alley, so I’ll be safe as long as I pass as Dasom!!! He won’t recognize me and he won’t have reasons to kill me!!!

    “I'm fine” Daehyun finally said “I just think having a bodyguard is too much. I’m not even that famous, compared to others I'm nugu”

    “Don't say that, everybody’s life is important”

    SAYS THE GUY THAT TRIED TO KILL ME WEEKS AGO

    “You can start today” Youngjae said.

    “Dasom-sshi will be safe with me” Yongguk stated with all the security in the world.

    “I hope so” Youngjae said and Yongguk shuddered to see something dark in the younger’s eyes.

    You won’t be safe if something bad happens to her, Youngjae thought and smiled to Yongguk and Dasom before dismissing them.