Chapter 27: Everything is pretty.

She is a boy

Chapter 27: Everything is pretty.

As Dasom, Daehyun had his thousandth time photo shoot with wedding dresses, he started thinking that women had a kink for wedding dresses. Why so many dresses? Why so many corsets? He was glad that was finally done and now he headed to Himchan's studio, so the stylist helps him to take off the makeup and the big wedding dress. Yongguk walked behind him, carrying the long train of the dress. Zelo was down the hall, in a white hoodie and blue jeans, waiting like a groom. He had been waiting for her for half an hour and smiled big when he saw her and rather than waiting until she reached him, he ran to her eagerly.

    “Dasom noona!!!” Zelo leaned to kiss her cheek.

    “Zelo!!!” Daehyun stepped back, he wasn't used to Zelo's display of affection.

    “What happened yesterday? You left, I even picked out a nice restaurant, and you left” Zelo pouted.

    “Dasom-nim had to wake up early, so I took her back to the apartment” Yongguk said.

    “I get it” Zelo said “But you're done for today, right? Let's go to the Indian restaurant that opened near here”

    “Dasom!!!” Jongup appeared from behind. He carried a big black bag with camera equipment “Hi” Jongup said as he noticed Yongguk and Zelo, he was so into Daehyun he didn't mind them at all.

    “Hi, Jongup, I didn't see you at the photo shoot” Daehyun said.

    “Hyoseong sent me to fetch some new camera” Jongup said and wished to be alone with Daehyun and show him the camera “Let's go to the cafeteria, it's lunchtime”

    “I'd love to, but Zelo...”

    “You!!!” Youngjae showed up from nowhere and walked towards Dasom, ignoring the other guys “Let's go for Chinese”

    “What?”

    “You’re deaf? I want Chinese food, Jooe already made reservations”

    “When you see someone, you say hi first” Dasom said “And Zelo already...”

    “Dasom!!!” Himchan said as he left his studio to look for Daehyun, however, he didn’t expect to find him surrounded by the hottest guys in the building “What’s going on? Whatever, who cares” the stylist played with his hair “Look, my hair is hot pink now, do you like it?”

    “You look great” Zelo was the first to compliment “But you always look great”

    “Thank you” Himchan said “What else?”

    “Weren't you blond just yesterday?” Daehyun asked.

    “Blond is very passé” Himchan said “Pink is the new black” he said and glared at Youngjae and Jongup.

    “Pink is a nice color” Jongup said.

    “I'm not going to boost your ego” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

    “What do you think?” Himchan ignored Youngjae and went straight to Yongguk.

    “You look good?” Yongguk said, he didn't know what the pink-haired man wanted to hear.

    “Thank you, you look good too” Himchan said.

    “I don't want to be pushy, noona, but, shall we go?” Zelo asked to Daehyun.

    “Where are you going?” Himchan asked.

    “Dasom noona owes me a date, I'll take her to the new Indian near here” Zelo said.

    “Hell no, let's go to the Chinese” Youngjae said.

    “How about the cafeteria?” Jongup said.

    “I asked her first, I win” Zelo said.

    “I made Jooe to make the reservations yesterday, technically, I win” Youngjae said.

    “Dasom can decide” Jongup said “It's the cafeteria, right?”

    “Zelo asked first” Daehyun said.

    “What?!” Jongup and Youngjae shrieked in unison.

    “You're like dumb five-year-olds fighting over a new toy” Himchan said, a little jealous “If you want to eat with Dasom so much, let's go everybody to the Indian, I want to try it since last week”

    “I think it's a great idea” Jongup said.

    “I don't want Indian, I want Chinese” Youngjae said.

    “Go to the Chinese, nobody's stopping you” Dasom said.

    “You don't tell me what to do, I'll go wherever I want, I want Indian now” Youngjae said, it was clear that the only five-year-old was him.

    “Fine, guys, go ahead while I help Dasom change” Himchan said.

    Zelo, Youngjae and Jongup exchanged glances and left. Yongguk was the only one who stayed.

    “You can go too, it’ll take me awhile to get her ready” Himchan said.

    “I'd rather be with you than being their nanny” Yongguk said “I feel like they're going to fight all the way to the restaurant”

   

Yongguk was right. Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae argued as they walked towards the restaurant. When Zelo said the restaurant was nearby, he meant millions blocks from Ego.

    “Dear Zelo, I’d love you to know that crossing a dozen streets isn’t near at all” Youngjae said “If I’d known that the restaurant was so far, I’d have taken my car”

    “You had better gone to your Chinese” Zelo said “I asked Dasom out first, you and you shouldn’t be here” he pointed at Youngjae and then Jongup.

    “I didn’t know giraffes can speak” Jongup said.

    “If a garden gnome like you can, why can’t I?”

    “I’m the one who met her first, so I own her” Youngjae said.

    “You don’t own her” Jongup said.

    “I do, you may not see it from your spot, little gnome”

    “We’re the same height, genius” Jongup said.

    “Yeah, you two can watch me and Dasom from the ground” Zelo.

    “I own Dasom” Youngjae said.

    “You own , you moron!!!” Dasom popped up behind them.

    The three stooges froze in the middle of the street and turned to face Dasom.

    “What’s wrong with you? I'm a human being” Dasom slapped Youngjae's head and the others laughed.

    “You shut up” Dasom said as Zelo and Jongup cringed “I’m not anyone’s property”

    “Sorry” the youngers lowered their heads, ashamed.

    “Aren't you sorry?” Daehyun frowned at Youngjae.

    “Are you going to beat me again?” Youngjae asked and Daehyun raised his hand and Youngjae backed off “Ok, ok, I'm not your owner. You’re my owner, don't beat me”

    “You sure I own your ” Daehyun was slightly taller than Youngjae, but Himchan made him wear heels, so he was taller than Youngjae and she looked very scary.

    “Changing the subject, you’re beautiful, noona” Zelo said as he admired Dasom.

    The model wore a pink sweater, black capri pants and white heels. Of course, Daehyun wanted a sweatshirt, but Himchan insisted he wear something girlier.

    “Yeah, you look amazing” Jongup said, dumbfounded. He knew Dasom was a man, but right now, the Dasom before him, was prettier and cuter than many real girls.

    “I have a sweater like that” Youngjae said, he wasn't going to compliment her, although he did think she was gorgeous, that's why he started liking Dasom, she was gorgeous.

    “Let's go, I'm hungry” Himchan said and continued to walk.

    Daehyun followed him and so the others. Yongguk who didn’t say anything, except to look, followed too.

 

spoiler

tumblr_pfleb4NLdx1wjtzylo6_500.gif