Chapter 69: Easy 1

She is a boy

Chapter 69: Easy 1

Yoo Youngjae woke up with the worst headache ever, “I won't drink again”, he promised himself and tried to get out of bed, however, he realized he wasn't alone, there was someone lay by his side, and then he freaked out, he pulled back the sheet and looked at the brown-haired guy sleeping in the fetal position; it was Moon Jongup.

    “Oh, God, tell me I didn't sleep with him”, Youngjae thought as he looked down at himself, he still wore clothes, and then he looked back at Jongup, he still wore clothes as well, that reassured him, he didn't want his first time with his archenemy. He got goosebumps by thinking it, Youngjae shook his head and got ready to kick Jongup out of his bed, but a sudden curiosity came over, he was curious about Jongup's size. He had heard about short guys having big es, he wanted to see how big Jongup was, he didn't think twice and went down and took off his belt and started ing his jeans, but before the last button, Jongup woke up and looked at Youngjae in confusion, the editor was on top of him with a hand holding his belt and ing his pants with the other hand.

    “WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?”

    “I ask you the same, what are you doing in my bed? You, ert”

    “Says the guy who's on top of me, trying to take my pants off”

    “Don't change the topic, what are you doing here?” Youngjae said, blushing as he threw the belt and got off him ASAP.

    “Don't you remember?” Jongup sat up as he buttoned his pants and scowled at the elder “You got drunk, you were jealous of Jaehan, you tried to show Daehyun your love for him with a poem and then a song, you ate the hottest pepper in the world, you tried to take your clothes off to show your 'muscles', you stuck your head in your shirt, thought you went blind and started screaming, you threw up on Yongguk hyung, you cried in the bathroom, then you became serious and sad and said you loved Daehyun and Dasom and you chose Dasom 'cause it'd be easier, but you loved Daehyun more and then you became crazy again and started talking about time traveling”

    “You said if you could travel back in time, you'd say Daehyun I LOVE YOU, but if you traveled to the past, there'd be other you and you'd have to kill him, that was hella confusing” Jongup shook his head “Yongguk hyung finished washing his shirt and we decided it was time to take you home, you tried to run away and bumped into the cactus at the entrance, we got to get you in the cab, you took a nap, you woke up just when we reached the apartments, you ran out of the car, you ran up the stairs to your apartment and started drinking again, you played Sia's Chandelier, you climbed on the dining room table and tried to hang from the chandelier...”

    “Wait a minute, there's no chandelier in the dining room!” Youngjae cut him off.

    “That's why you fell face down on the floor, Yongguk hyung hurried to help you and you threw on him one more time, you owe him two shirts”

    “That sounds like what I’d do when I'm drunk” Youngjae shrugged it “What happened with Daehyun?”

    “He left when you started talking about dating reality shows and before you ask, I don't know whether he heard about having  or not”

    “I don't know what I was thinking” Youngjae dropped himself against the bed and covered his eyes with the backside of his forearm.

    “Don't start crying again”

    “I'm glad you're awake, breakfast's ready!” Yongguk said with a big smile from the outside.

    Youngjae sighed in defeat and got out of bed while Jongup did the same, together went to the kitchen where many plates of food were set out on the table.

    “This is good for hangover” Yongguk handed Youngjae a glass of raw eggs.

    “This is disgusting” Youngjae complained after a short sip.

    “It's good, trust me” Yongguk said and the other made a face before taking a second sip.

    “This is delicious, hyung” Jongup said as he tried the pancakes “You're the best chef ever”

    “There's more in the fridge” he said “Now I'm going, I have work to do” he gave a look to Youngjae “You don't mind I keep this, right?” he asked as the younger saw that the elder wore a shirt of his.

    “Keep it” Youngjae didn't care.

    “See you later” he waved and headed to the exit.

    “Thanks for everything” Jongup up said.

    “Yeah, thanks” Youngjae said as Yongguk nodded and left with a big smile. And then Jongup and Youngjae realized that they were alone and the atmosphere turned awkward. Youngjae ate the pancakes to get rid the bad taste of the raw eggs “It’s really delicious” he said in surprise.

    “Yongguk hyung's a great chef” Jongup said and silence filled the room. They ate in silence until Jongup decided to speak again “I asked everybody to delete the videos they recorded of you making a fool of yourself, so don't worry, you won't find anything on YouTube”

    “You did that for me?” The black-haired man asked in confusion.

    “I work for Ego, it's not good for the magazine to have its editor embarrassing himself” Jongup said and finished eating, did the dishes and went home. To his surprise Daehyun was in the kitchen instead of at the paper.

    “What are you doing here?” Jongup asked.

    “Stuffing myself with bacon and pancakes”

    “I can see that” Jongup raised an eyebrow as Daehyun put several pancakes in his mouth and then drank syrup from the bottle “Shouldn’t you be at the paper?”

    “I'm too ashamed to go after Youngjae humiliated me in front of everybody, I mean, I don't care about strangers, I won't see them again, but my coworkers, was the most humiliating thing ever”

    “Choking on food isn't the answer”

    “I know, let's work out! I'll punch and kick the punching bag like it’s that jerk (Youngjae)” Daehyun yelled and Jongup was going to say something, but the elder interrupted “He is so... Aaaaah!!! A few weeks ago he said to Dasom how much he loved her, he kissed her, twice!!! He kissed Dasom twice!!! He hasn't even tried to kiss me!!!

    “Are you mad at him 'cause he got drunk and embarrassed you or you're mad 'cause he hasn't kissed you?”

    Daehyun ignored his friend and went on “Why did he say he loves me? I don't believe him, his change of heart is suspicious, one day he loves Dasom and next day he loves me?”

    Youngjae's always loved you, but he said he loved Dasom 'cause he thought it was easier, Jongup thought, but didn't say anything.

    “He kissed Dasom twice!!! He's never once kissed me, he hasn't even tried!!! He's just a jerk, but sometimes he's so nice, he showed Han Sunhwa my photographies, that's why she hired me, and then he shamed me before everybody!!! He’s untrustworthy, I'm sure he's after me because he can't find Dasom and I remind him of her”

    “You can dress up like Dasom and say you love him, if he says he loves her back, you'll know he loves her and not you, but if he rejects Dasom, then he truly loves you”

    “I'll do that”

    “Wait, what? I was kidding!” Jongup said in shock “What you should do is tell him the truth, tell him you're Dasom”

    “I like your other idea better, I'll dress as Dasom and say I love him, I bet he'll fall right in her arms and his love for me is a lie!!!”