Chapter 65: Dejabrew 1

She is a boy

Chapter 65: Dejabrew 1

“Sorry, you can't go in without an invitation” Yooa said, blocking the entrance for Jongup and Youngjae.

    “We don't have one” Jongup said “Yongguk hyung invited us, you can ask him”

    “Hang in there” she went in the restaurant. Jongup and Youngjae never thought for a single moment to follow her, the bodyguards around were very scary.

    “It's your fault, you went too slow and lost them!!!” Youngjae yelled at Jongup. They went on the younger's bike while Yongguk, Daehyun and Jaehan went in car.

    “You BEGGED me to go slow”

    “I didn't want to die!!! You drive like you're in a race!!!”

    “Sorry, Yongguk-sshi is busy” Yooa said, showing up again.

    “Screw you!!! Do you know who I am?!” Youngjae yelled “I'm Lizzy!!!” The hostess and Jongup frowned in confusion. The editor ignored them and waved his hand vigorously as he shouted “Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy!!!”

    The young woman inside the restaurant turned around and looked at him in surprise and then smiled as she walked towards him.

    “Youngjae!!!”

    “Lizzy!!! Remember me? We went to college together and we met recently at the hotel where you work”

    “Of course I remember you, though you left without saying bye”

    “Tell her we came together”

    Lizzy looked at Yooa and smiled “We came together”

    “If you say so” Yooa sighed and let Youngjae in and then looked at Jongup before looking at Lizzy again “He came with you too?”

    “No, we don't know him” Youngjae shook his head “He's just a creepy guy that's been following me like a creepy guy”

    “Are you kidding me? We're friends”

    “Did you hear him?” Youngjae gasped in shock “He's creepy and crazy, how can I be friend with him? He got a villain’s face, it's the kind of villain who kidnaps your girlfriend and cut her in pieces and spreads them through the city for you to play treasure hunt” Before Jongup could reply, Youngjae ignored him and went inside the restaurant.

    “Sorry, you can't enter without invite” Yooa said as Jongup wanted to scream in frustration.

 

“The world is small, I came for business and I was invited to this opening and...” Lizzy shut up as Youngjae didn't pay her attention at all “Are you looking for someone more interesting than me?”

    “Have you seen Daehyun? He's...”

    “Your boyfriend” she made quote marks with her fingers.

    “I wish” he grumbled as he bit his nails “Have you seen him?”

    “I saw him by the chocolate fountain, at first I didn't recognize him, since he's blond now, but his surprise face told me he recognized me as well. He’s with a tall black-haired guy...”

    Youngjae ignored her and began to look for the chocolate fountain “Not so fast, have a drink with me first” she grabbed him by the jacket collar while snatching two glass of wine from a waiter that passed by.

    Youngjae accepted the drink without looking at her and drank the wine all at once “Glad to see you, have fun in Seoul” he gave her the glass back, empty, and continued on his way.

 

 

did you get the “skydive” reference? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

jongup, betrayed by the original snake 🐍

jae had his first drink... once he said he got drunk on two bottles of soju

let's remember Chapter 40: Paradise 

daehyun was jealous of lizzy and told her to stay away from his boyfriend youngjae, she told youngjae and youngjae confronted daehyun who ended up confessing his feelings for him and you know, jae said he loved dasom, but he actually loved dae, and now dae doesn't feel the same

 

yyj: you're mine youngjae's love is so big he can fight nine guys or more LOL

giphy.gif

dae feels the same? no?

giphy.gif