Chapter 68: Dejabrew 4

She is a boy

Chapter 68: Dejabrew 4

“Good evening, welcome to everyone tonight as we celebrate the opening of Smoke, a restaurant specializing in grilled food” Yooa said as she looked at Sleepy “Now, we'll have some words from our dear chef Kim Sungwon” she passed him the mike as those present clapped their hands with enthusiasm.

    “Good evening” he bowed a few times “As Yooa said, welcome to the opening, I am so glad that so many special people have been able to join us in this new adventure, have fun, enjoy the food and drinks” Sleepy finished and bowed again before returning the mike.

    “I want to say something” Youngjae shouted at the top of his lungs like no one could hear him (on the contrary, even the people out of the precinct could hear him, plus all eyes were on him, he was putting on quite a show that night)

    “No, you don't” Yooa said as Youngjae strode towards her and grabbed the mike before she could hide it from him.

    “I think it's time to go, you're kinda drunk” Jongup actually meant VERY drunk, he reached for Youngjae's arm and whispered in his ear.

    “Why are you following me everywhere?!” Youngjae shook him off “Don't tell me you're in love with me, I'm out of your league” he said and turned to face Daehyun “But not yours” he said and 'winked' at him.

    “What are you doing?” Jongup asked in confusion.

    “Winking at my love” the younger looked at Daehyun’s way, the photographer was dying of shame.

    “That’s not winking, you're just blinking like you're having a seizure”

    “You’re jealous” Youngjae stepped back and started talking to the public “I want you all to know that I love you” the crowd looked at him, delighted “Don't get me wrong, I don’t love all you people, I don’t even know you, when I said I love you I meant him” he pointed at Jaehan who was standing beside Daehyun.

    “I'm sure he means you” the reporter laughed and said to Daehyun.

    “It's not funny” the blond shook his head, annoyed and embarrassed as people stared at them.

    “Your new friend isn’t the only one who can write poems” Youngjae walked over to Daehyun “I wrote one for you.” The elder opened his mouth to say “Not now, later”, but Youngjae raised the index finger and pressed it against Daehyun’s luscious lips “I know you're dying to listen”

    “I'm not” the other tried to say as Youngjae pulled out a napkin and stared at it while Daehyun and everybody stared at him “Uh... I don't understand my handwriting...” everybody laughed and Daehyun wanted to yell in frustration “Nevermind, I'll sing you a song” he threw the napkin and started singing; I will make you smile, you are my everything, hangsang nae gyeote isseul georago, yaksokhaejwoyo…

    “Look on the bright side, he isn’t dancing” Jaehan said to comfort Daehyun who was red with embarrassment.   

    “Don't say that, he may hear you and start dancing” Daehyun simply wanted to be swallowed up by the earth. Suddenly Youngjae stopped singing and offered him the mike “W-what?”

    “Sing with me”

    “I don't know that song”

    “It’s only Yours by Soulman!!! LYn made a cover!!! Everybody knows!!!”

    While Youngjae tried to make Daehyun join him, Sleepy and Yooa watched the scene, kind of infuriated. The chef had worked hard to open that restaurant and Youngjae was turning everything into a circus. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply and then he turned around to see Yongguk, expecting his friend to do something, but the younger was laughing his off “You think it's funny?!”

    “You don't? I usually have to pay to watch things like this at the movies” Yongguk said.

    “You're a cop, can't you arrest him for being drunk”

    “He isn’t driving, he just expressing his love”

    “You’re so romantic” Sleepy rolled his eyes “Take him away, he can express his love far from here”

    “As you command, captain, but your guests won’t be happy, they’re really enjoying the show” Yongguk said and approached Youngjae quietly “Nice song” he said, taking his arm.

    “I haven’t finished”

    “You have, nice voice, you made your point, you know how to sing, and now let’s get some coffee to sober up”

    “I haven't finished talking to Dae...”

    “Listen to your friend, stop making a joke of yourself” Jaehan said.

    “The only one who's making a joke of myself… I mean, himself is you” Youngjae gave him a shove “It's lame to go after someone who's clearly in love with me” he said and faced Daehyun “I know I've been... a jerk, but you still love me...” In response, Daehyun lowered his head “Fine, even if you have feelings for Jongup or this man..., I'm better” Youngjae gave the mike to Yongguk, everybody thought the show was over, however, he took off his jacket “I'll win you back, trust me, I'm working out hard everyday at the gym, I'll show you, sooner or later I'll have muscles” he gave the jacket to Yongguk before he could react and then Youngjae started taking off his shirt like it was a t-shirt, ignoring the buttons, he pulled up his shirt over his head and it got stuck.

    “I can't get it off!!!” Youngjae said, struggling to yank it off of his head “I can't see!!! I'm blind, I'm blind!!! I'm bliiiiiiinddddd!!!”

    “I'm sure you're doing a great workout, keep the shirt on” Yongguk said, the only smart guy in town, he couldn't help laughing though. Youngjae obeyed and stopped trying to take off his shirt, he even put on his jacket back when Yongguk gave it to him.

    “Are you laughing at me?” Youngjae said as he saw Jaehan’s smirk.

    “Who doesn't?” he scoffed.

    “Let's fight” Youngjae said, taking off his jacket again.

    “No fighting” Yongguk said “I'm sure Daehyun knows how much you love him, there's no need to fight”

    “But he doesn't love me anymore, I have to win him back, these jerks are in my way” he looked at Jaehan and then looked around searching for Jongup, the brown-haired man watched from a distance, he didn’t know how to manage Youngjae, thank God Yongguk was there.

    “I'm sure you can solve this without fighting anyone” Yongguk said.

    “You're right, we can do like those dating reality shows, Daehyun should go out with each of us… Let’s sleep together, sleep with each of us and decide who's better!!! We can have a ... Wait, Daehyun, that stupid reporter, Jongup, me are four..., let's do a foursome... When it’s four people it's called foursome or ? How many people do you need for an org...” before Youngjae could finish, he threw up on Yongguk.

    “This isn't funny anymore” Yongguk said as he glanced at his new t-shirt, he bought it especially for the occasion.

    “Sorry, hyung, my job was to keep an eye on him” Jongup hurried to help.

    “It's ok” he shrugged it off “The washroom is on the right” he said and they left for the bathroom. Jongup held onto Youngjae’s arm to keep him from running away, however, suddenly Youngjae was very quiet, maybe he sobered up fast after throwing up on Yongguk.

 

Yongguk went straight to the sink and took off his shirt to try to wash off the vomit while Youngjae dropped himself on the floor “Hurt!!!” Youngjae pouted as Jongup stared down at him and shook his head “Where's Daehyun?”

    “He left when you started talking about dating reality shows”

    “So he didn't hear me talk about ?” Youngjae finally realized how stupid he had been and shame took over.

    “I don't know, you talked pretty loud plus the mike, I bet half Seoul heard you”

    “He'll never fall in love with me again, right? You and that guy and every guy in the world are better than me” Youngjae covered his face and started crying. Jongup should be happy that Youngjae himself ruined his chances with Daehyun, however, he felt sorry for him. The editor looked very pathetic, sitting on the floor and crying.

    “If you really love him, why did you say you loved Dasom?” Jongup asked as he sat down beside him.

    “'Cause I loved her” Youngjae said “Back then I really loved her and Daehyun as well... and I thought... I chose Dasom 'cause it's easier, you know, she’s a woman and Daehyun’s a man, and I'm a man, and as a man it's easier to love a woman, it's normal. My mom wants grandchildren... If I had chosen Daehyun... I could never have done 'normal' things, people would stare, I'd have to give explanations... People would be happy with me and Dasom together, she’s so pretty” Youngjae sighed deeply “Daehyun’s pretty, but you know what I mean, right? People wouldn’t be happy if they see two guys, there’d always be malicious comments and judgy faces”

    “You know that that hasn't changed” Jongup said “If you choose Daehyun now, there will be malicious comments and judgy faces, nothing will be 'normal'”

    “I know... I thought Dasom was enough, I swear I really loved her…, but then she left, she broke my heart, to me it was the end of the world, that’s why I hid in my apartment, I thought I'd forget her over time and I did, but my heart kept being broken… Why? Then I understood, I could forget her, but not Daehyun... I can’t live without him, he’s the one and only I truly love, I want to be with him despite what people think or say”

    “Did you tell him, Daehyun, these things?”

    “No” Youngjae wiped the tears off his face “Everytime I open my mouth or do something I screw it good time”

 

youngjae keeps sharing his feelings with everyone, except daehyun (-‸ლ)

Why We Love B.A.P #34: Daehyun and Youngjae's Duet this video has some covers by daehyun and youngjae, you can listen to their version of “only yours”

the lyrics suit the story... I will make you smile, you are my everything, promise me that you’ll always be by my side though it won’t be easy