Chapter 59: Sometimes 2

She is a boy

“I have a hernia” Youngjae said as he came into the gym.

    “You haven't started” Himchan said.

    “I know” he rubbed his nape “But by just looking at those things...” he glance at the weights by the mirror “I don't like weights...”

    “Then why did you wake me up at two in the morning?!” Himchan scowled “Oh, Himchan-ah, let's go to the gym, let's lift weights to get muscles” he said imitating Youngjae's voice “Why do you even want muscles?”

    “I don't want...” Youngjae bit the insides of his cheeks as he remembered Jongup showing off his arms and chest and abs. He’d always had insecurities about his body because he was so fat, but he never thought about having muscles until he saw Jongup’s body and then he saw the way Daehyun looked at Jongup…

    “Oh my God” Himchan gasped “It's for someone... You want to have muscles to impress someone”

    “I don't need to impress anyone, I'm very impressive” Youngjae trailed off.

    “I know you, Yoo Youngjae!!! You don't even go to the gym anymore and all of a sudden you want muscles!!!”

    “You know nothing” Youngjae screamed and ran away.

 

Chapter 59: Sometimes 2

“I want to tell Daehyun how much I love him, but I can’t now that he doesn’t feel the same, I don’t want to be rejected… I need him to fall in love with me again…, but he looks very happy with Jongup... Jongup got a mansion, muscles and shares the same passion for photography... If I were Daehyun I’d choose Jongup… He treats him so well, better than I did” Youngjae talked to himself as he checked the articles for the May issue (he missed April and his staff covered his ) “Ten romantic comedy films to watch with your boyfriend... How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days... I need a movie that teaches me how to get back a guy in 10 days”

     For the next hours Youngjae watched the movies on the list and he learned something very important by the end of the day. All the guys, and some girls, who wanted their lovers back after screwing up their relationships, did something special like chasing them at the airport or playing a song in the rain, he had to do something special for Daehyun, something more amazing than the baby panda or the BoA’s concert.

    “Jooe, Jooe!!!” Youngjae walked out of the office.

    “Yes sir?” she asked as she got up and bowed.

    “The other day, Hyoseong was here talking about some famous photographer making an exhibition tomorrow…”

    “That photographer is Han Sunhwa, she’s the best of…”

    “I don't care, get me two VIP tickets”

    “They’re sold out”

    “Get me two VIP tickets” he said and left with a smile.

    “Sir... I feel like The Devil Wears Prada... Yoo Youngjae is like Miranda Priestly” Jooe pouted “How am I going to come up with VIP tickets?!!! And where did he go?!!! There's a meeting in a few minutes!!!”

 

“Daehyun loves photography more than Jongup, if I take him to that Han Sunhwa's exhibition he’ll fall crazy in love with me again” Youngjae said as he stopped the car in front of Jongup's mansion. The tickets were sold out, but money did wonders, he got out of the car and rang the doorbell, and a cleaning lady opened, he ignored her and entered the house like he owned it and went straight to the kitchen, since it was dinner and Daehyun's hobby was eating.

    Youngjae was right, the blond was in the kitchen, setting the table, two plates; one for himself, one for Jongup…

    “Youngjae!!!” Daehyun smiled big when he saw him and Youngjae’s heart melted “What are you doing here? Whatever, Han Sunhwa is my favorite photographer!!! I know I said Jeeyoung Lee is my favorite photographer, but Han Sunhwa is my idol!!! She's from Busan like me!!! I have all her photobooks!!! She'll make an exhibition tomorrow in a gallery at Gangnam!!!”

    “I know!!!” Youngjae was so happy he thought he could die, Daehyun will love him again when he shows him the tickets.

    “Jongup won VIP tickets for the exhibition, isn't he amazing?!”

    “WHAT?!” Youngjae froze “WHAT?! I think I didn't quite catch that, WHAT?!”

    “He won VIP tickets, he's always winning stuff, he's the luckiest guy ever” Daehyun said “We'll go to the exhibition tomorrow, I'm so excited I don’t think I can sleep!!! Since it's a fancy party, Himchan will give us fancy suits!”

    Youngjae saw Daehyun was so happy he didn't want to throw a tantrum like a five years old, so he chewed on his lower lip to keep from yelling “I'm glad for you, I am really... I just came by... to take Ganji for the weekend... I miss him”

    “It’s Monday…”

    “I know… I meant I want Ganji for the weekend and week…”

    “Fine, he’s all yours”

  

Jongup and Daehyun were at the exhibition, Daehyun was falling harder and harder for Jongup for sure, Youngjae thought as he looked at his lame self in the mirror, he had returned to the gym, he thought about lifting weights, but instead he was sitting on the bench eating his feelings.

    “Why wasn’t I born with muscles? I could beat that Jongup up and take Daehyun away from his muscles” he said and grabbed a handful of chips and stuffed his mouth “What's wrong with Daehyun? He loves so easily, he used to love me weeks ago and now he loves Jongup”

    “Jung Daehyun is a monster!!! He said he wanted to be my boyfriend, he said I LOVE YOU... and now he’s living with another man!!! How dare Jongup say he loves Daehyun? I saw him first!!! Calling dibs doesn’t mean anything anymore?!!!”

    “Why don't you just tell him how you feel?”

    “What?” Confused, Youngjae turned around and saw Minjae by the treadmills.

    “If you love Daehyun so much, why don't you tell him?”

    “I don't know what you're saying” Youngjae averted his eyes.

    “You're crying out and screaming, it's hard not to hear” she said and approached him “If you love Daehyun, just tell him”

    “What are you doing here?”

    “My manager says I'm fat and need to lose weight for the cover” she said and sighed “Don't try to change the subject, you helped me to land a job and I'd like to help you back”

    “I don't need help”

    “You're pigging out in a gym” she said and looked him up and down, Youngjae got food on his face and clothes, he held a bag of chips in one hand and a giant cola in the other hand and there were ramyeon, pizza, burgers on the floor.

    “I really don’t know what you're saying” Youngjae was very ashamed.

    “You don’t have to lie to me” she rolled her eyes “You gave me this job in exchange for leaving you alone with Daehyun on our date, remember? I pretended my manager called me and left you alone with him”

    “I didn't understand at first, but you're in love with him” Youngjae kept his head down, he was like that when he didn’t want to take responsibility “I know we don’t know each other that well, I have no right to tell you what to do, but you can’t wait for him to change his feelings or make him love you... All you can do is be honest and wait for the best”

    “He likes a photographer named Jeeyoung Lee and because of me he missed her exhibition” Youngjae hugged the bottle of cola tightly “I bribed the director of the gallery to let us in. Daehyun was hypnotized by the photographies and I was hypnotized by him…” (Chapter 19: Portrait)

    “You should be saying this to him, not me”

    “I treated him pretty bad when he confessed to me…”

    “He’s still talking to you, he’s still going out with you, so he likes you, and you have to say how you feel”

    “He said he doesn't love me anymore”

    “You'll never know till you try”

    “I don't want to be rejected”

    “Being rejected is better than this” she pointed to the food lying around and Youngjae blushed as he realized there was still food on his face and wiped it off clumsily while Minjae chuckled.

    “You're right” Youngjae said after he cleaned off “Let’s go to Han Sunhwa’s exhibition!!!”

    “You want me to go?” she said, startled.

    “I may chicken out if you don't”

 

 

himchan feels very betrayed... again. 

jae shared his feelings with a stranger instead of his bff (ಥ﹏ಥ)

bang yongguk's coming back... and dasom...?

where's zelo? he's still a model for Ego (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I'm watching B.A.P old v lives and bumped into this (๑>ᴗ<๑)

it seems women with plump lips isn't a thing in asia

but in western kylie jenner built an empire :O

I want dae's lips... who doesn't? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

 

tumblr_prsgdaDERK1vh205ko1_640.jpg