Jessica's plan 2

Super generation camp story

 

Tiffany was wondering how everyone’s clothes is gone, but not hers. And then she figured it out. She went oer to the other camp and knocked on the door of Yuri and Sooyoung’s room. Yuri opened and she was trying not to laugh.

T:Where’s the clothes, Yuri?
Y:What clothes?

T:Oh, come on, I know you did it.

SY:Did what?

T:Stop it.(she walks in to the room and starts searching) Where is it?

Y:Fany, we don’t know what you’re talking about.

T:Yuri, I’m serious. I’m going to tell everyone if you don’t bring them their clothes back.

SY&Y:Ok.

Sooyoung started to carry some bags to their camp when she bumped into someone. She got up and saw one of the guys from camp  Jeon.

SY:Oh I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking.

???: don’t worry, I wasn’t paying attention either.

Sooyoung looked at the guy. She thought he was kinda cute and started to stutter.

SY:Uhm… I was just bringing back the clothes.

???:Well, thanks, I guess. And that’s mine.( he pointed at one bag)

SY:Yeah, of course…….here.

???:Thanks, bye.

SY:Uhm, wait! I’m Sooyoung.

???:Ryeowook. Thanks again, bye.

Sooyoung quietly said bye and he didn’t hear her. He walked away and she just stood there. While Sooyoung was off giving people their clothes back, Tiffany went over to Siwon’s room. She walked in without knocking and found him sitting on the bed only wearing his boxers.

T:(covering her eyes)Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were……

S:I can’t find my clothes either.

T: I just wanted to tell you that the other camp took our clothes, so you will get it soon, probably. Bye.

She went out right away. For her that was a really uncomfortable situation. She ran back to her room.

At the same time Yuri was in her room going trough people’s clothes. Someone knocked and she answered. A guy was standing at her door. A very handsome guy.

???:I hear you have my clothes.

Y:Maybe I do. Name?

???:Donghae.

Y:Ok. Here it is.(hands him a bag)

DH:Thanks.

He turns around and then checks the bag. He turns around again.

DH:Yeah, I’m going to need my underwear back too.

Yuri smiles and hands him another smaller bag.

Y:I was kinda hoping you wouldn’t ask for that.( giggling)

DH:Thanks. So see you later.

Y:If you say so. Bye.

Everybody got their clothes back and went back to their business.

 

Camp Jeon,9 pm

 

They were all sitting by the camp fire. They were thinking of a way to get back at camp  Chung. While others were telling their ideas, Jessica got up.

J:We are not amateurs. We can do so much better than some childish pranks. What we need is a well thought plan.

S:Do you have one?

J:Oh, Siwon, I’m so glad you asked.