Here they come

Super generation camp story

 

CampChung, 10 am

 

 

The bus arrives and everybody starts running toward their houses. Every “house” is actually just a room for 2. They have all been coming to this camp since they were little kids, so they already knew where they were staying(it’s always the same). Roommates: Sooyoung-Yuri, Eunhyuk-Heechul, Leeteuk-Shindong and others( not important for the story). They unpacked and went outside. They weren’t like other kids their age. They didn’t watch TV or stare at the computer screen all they long so they didn’t miss it. The guys played basketball and Yuri and Sooyoung sat on a small wall of rocks. They saw a bus coming. It was a school bus, but not like theirs. This one was new, it wasn’t  broken, it didn’t have stupid and childish stuff written all over it and it didn’t have a cranky driver. As Yuri guessed it, it was the CampJeon.

Y:Look who’s coming.

SY: Oh crap.

As soon as the bus stopped, everyone turned their head to take a look at the newbies. They calmly came out of the bus, and then stopped. They looked around confused and surprised. They didn’t know another camp is here too. Everyone kept silent. All of them stood like that for a couple of minutes without saying a word, camp Chung thinking Why the hell did they send those stuck up, spoiled brats here? And campJeonthinking Who are they and what are they doing here?. One of their teachers came and broke the silence.

T:Well I gues you guys are our campers. Take your bags and follow me. I will show you your rooms and we will tell you who your roommates are.

The kids followed the teacher and campChungkids continued what they were doing.

CampJeonroommates: Siwon-Donghae, Tiffany-Hyoyeon, Jessica-Taeyeon, Ryeowook-Kyuhyun, Sunny-Yoona.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon started unpacking, but Hyoyeon’s phone rang so she went outside. When Tiffany unpacked, she went outside. She saw 2 girls sitting on a wall and walked towards them.

T:Hi, I’m from campJeon. My name is Tiffany, but people call me Fany.

SY:Okay.

T:Won’t you tell me your names.

Y:Yuri. Sooyoung (pointing at Sooyoung)

T:Look, I know that you think I’m some kind of a self absorbed person, but the truth is I don’t know a lot of people here and the ones I do know, hate me. I just wanted to meet someone new.

She turns around to walk away.

Y:Wait!
Tiffany turns around again.

Y:Maybe we snap judged you there. (she and Sooyoung get up) C’mon now, Fannypack, let us show you around.

T:Uhm, it’s Fany.

SY:Aaaah, Fanny pack, you have so much to learn.

Fany looks at them in confusion, but then just laughes.

 

At the same time Hyoyeon was talking to her mother on the phone.

HY:Mom, I don’t know anyone here, how am I suppose to do anything.

Eunhyuk couldn’t not hear Hyoyeon complaining. She hangs up.

EH:You know, I can show you around. After all, I have been coming here for the past 7 years.

HY:No thanks.

EH:Really, cause it seemed like you were having trouble getting to know people here.

HY:That is none of your business, and you shouldn’t eavesdrop.

EH:I wasn’t and I can help you.

HY:Ok, fine. Let me hear you.

EH:Ok, so.. see those guys playing basketball over there.

HY:Yeah…..

EH: See the blondish guy? That’s Leeteuk, he’s 18 but acts like he’s 30. He’s the bossy, control freak one. The guy next to him Heechul and the other is Shindong.

HY:Ok, what about the girls?

EH:Not many. But there’s Soo and Yul. The tall one is Sooyoung. She’s funny and cool, but don’t get close to her if she’s hungry. The girl next to her is Yuri. She’s the smart, sarcastic one. And also if you even touch her or somebody close to her, she will strike you like the hand of God. And then of course there’s me, Eunhyuk, the handsome, funny one.(he smiles)

HY:I don’t see it.

Eunhyuk’s face expression immediately changed and Hyoyeon laughed. She turned around.

HY:Thanks.

She walks away and heads towards her room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still haven't decided on Sooyoung pairing.