Chapter 32

Super generation camp story

 

After he was done cleaning up the kitchen, Eunhyuk took out the trash. He threw it into the container, turned around and saw Donghae.

DH:Hey.

EH:What do you want?

DH:Look, man… I’m sorry. For punching you.
 

*Flashback*

They heard a scream. Yuri got up and ran out. Eunhyuk just went to sleep. He was woken up, not so long after that, by loud noises of people talking. He went outside to check what’s going on. He saw kids from both camps and they all looked very…rushed. He asked one guy from the other camp what happened.

??:I don’t know for sure. They’re saying that there’s a pregnant girl from our camp who got in an accident.

Eunhyuk was scared that it might be Hyoyeon.

EH:Do they know who is it?

??:The rumor is that the girl is Tiffany.

EH:Oh.

He was relieved. The guy started turning around.

EH:Hey, I didn’t catch your name.

??:It’s Donghae. And you are…

EH:Eunhyuk.

DH:Wait, Eunhyuk, you’re one of Yuri’s friends, right?

EH:Sort of. You know her?

DH:Yeah. What do you mean “sort of”? You guys dating or something?

EH:God no! So, are you sure Tiffany’s the pregnant girl?

DH:No, but that’s what everyone’s saying.

That’s when Eunhyuk got worried again. He was pretty sure it was Hyoyeon and not Tiffany.

DH:I don’t really care. I mean, what do you expect from a 16 or a 17-year-old? Not something smart, for sure.

EH:Hey, maybe she’s just out of luck, no need for insulting.

DH:I’m not insulting, just sayin’. It’s not like I called her a or anything.

In Eunhyuk’s mind, at the time, Donghae was insulting Hyoyeon. And Eunhyuk couldn’t take it.

EH:You don’t know her, you really have no right…

DH:Dude, relax. It’s not my fault she can’t watch where she’s going or can’t think before she jumps into a bed with someone.

As soon as he said that, Eunhyuk punched him. Donghae touched his lip and then looked at his fingers. When he saw the blood, he punched Eunhyuk like Eunhyuk punched him, only harder. Eunhyuk fell on the floor. Then some guy came out of one of their camp houses, saw them and ran towards them.

??:Donghae, what the hell?!

DH:Man, you’re messed up.

??:Donghae, you’re coming with me back to out camp. (he turned to me) You okay?

Eunhyuk nodded and they left.

*End of flashback*

 

EH:Ok.

DH:Really? You forgive me, just like that?

EH:Trust me, you punching me is the last thing on my mind right now. Plus, I punched you first, so we’re even.

DH:Ok, whatever you say.

He walked away.

 

Yuri and Jessica

 

Yuri and Jessica were still running, trying to get to the camp as soon as possible. All of a sudden Jessica jumped on Yuri and they both fell on the ground. Yuri pushed her away and Jessica fell on the floor, again.

Y:What is wrong with you?!

Yuri got up and Jessica sat up.

JS:Could you help me up?

Y:No!

JS:Why are you so angry?

Y:Why am I so angry? Why am I so angry?! Maybe because for the past week I had to hear you whine about the things you have to do, but you never did any. Maybe it’s because my parents left me in that camp when I was 8 and ran away. Maybe it’s because the camp that I’ve been going to for the past 7 years is going to be destroyed because a bunch of rich spoiled brats decided they’re camp deserves to stay more than ours!

JS:Wow. I’m sorry.

Y:Oh, you will be, Blondie. I’m going to go back to the camp, tell them everything you have done to destroy our camp and Tiffany.

JS:You did that, too!

Y:No, I helped you do it and there are no evidence I did it.

JS:But we had a plan… Wait, you never had any intentions of destroying Tiffany, didn’t you?

Y:Of course not. Tiffany’s my friend. I actually like her, you’re the one I hate. You remember what I told you: Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

JS:You were out to destroy our camp?

Y:You bet your flat I was. I don’t want to have anything with a person like you.

JS:What kind of a person am I?

Y:If I didn’t know any better, I would mistake you for a blonde oompa loompa. But to answer your question, a terrible one.

Jessica bowed her head.

Y:I’m gonna go now.

JS:And leave me here, alone?

Y:Yes.

Yuri started running, but after a few seconds she stopped. She turned around and ran back to Jessica.

Y:Actually, I won’t.

She spread her hand.

Y:If I’m gonna win this, I’m gonna win this fair and square.

Jessica reached out for her hand and Yuri pulled her up.

Y:Go?

JS:Go!

They started running again.