SiFany (kind of)

Super generation camp story

 

Camp Jeon

 

While Hyoyeon was out, Tiffany was trying to get some sleep but she couldn’t. She constantly heard these weird noises coming from outside. So she went out to see what it is. She thought it was some kind of an animal. As soon as she stepped out, the door shut. She quickly turned around trying to open the door, but she couldn’t. She was and ran towards the house next to her. It was Siwon’s room. She quickly got in and woke up Siwon.

S:Tiffany, what are you doing here?
T:I can’t get back into my room.

S:Why not?

T:Well, I heard some weird sounds outside, so I went out to check it, but then the door shut and I couldn’t get back in. My roommate has the keys, but she went out and I don’t know where.

S:Are you sure you didn’t ………..

Then the noises started againg. Siwon was confuse and Tiffany was scared.

S:Okay, that was creepy.

T:I know, right? Can I stay here, just till my roommate gets back?

S:Yeah, sure.

Siwon was not about to say no, especially not to a girl like Tiffany.

T:Where’s your roommate?
S:I don’t know. He went out and said he’ll be back soon.

He got out of his bed and Tiffany went over to the window. She saw some shadows and the noises started again. She got scared, ran over to Siwon and hugged him tightly.

T:Oh my god, there are some really scary stuff going on out there.

S:(confused) I guess so. Don’t be scared, it’s probably the other camp scaring us.

T:Yeah, you’re right.

Tiffany was still scared and Siwon kept comforting her. Till she fell asleep in his arms.