HyoHyuk

Super generation camp story

 

Hyoyeon was sitting alone at lunch time. Suddenly someone sat next to her. It was Eunhyuk.

EH:Hey, Hyo!

HY:Jeez, Eunhyuk you scared me.

EH:Sorry. I didn’t mean to. So, you memorized everyone?

HY:Yes, Leeteuk is the blondish one, Shindong the chubby one, Heechul is prettier than any girl in the camp, Sooyoung is the tall shikshin and Yuri is trouble.

EH:(laughs) I see you were very diligent.

HY:Thanks.

EH:So, what’s up?

HY:Nothing really. I know it’s summer, buy I miss the seasons, like winter. Before my family moved to America, every winter there would be snow, but when we moved to LA there were no seasons anymore. I really want this to end as fast as it can so I can see some snow.

EH:You know, summer doesn’t have to end so you could see snow.

HY:Huh?

EH:Nevermind. Just come to my camp house after dinner and you’ll see.

Before she got the chance to answer he ran back to his camp.

 

9 pm, after dinner time

 

Hyoyeon sneaked out of her room (she shouldn’t be leaving it at this time, those are the rules) and went straight to Eunhyuk’s room. She knocked and he answered.

EH:(smiles) I’m glad you could make it. Come on in.

Hyoyeon walked into the room and got a huge surprise. The whole room was covered in white and it looked like snow. There was also a lot of Christmas decorations there, too.

EH:Are you cold?
He says and hands her over a sweater with Christmas prints on it. She smiles.

HY:This is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me. Thank you so much.

She laid her head on his shoulder and stared at the decorations.

EH:Yeah, well you said you wanted snow and my roommate went out, so………..

Hyoyeon held him tightly. She was never happier in her entire life. And it’s all because of Eunhyuk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you can expect SiFany in the next chapter and YulHae in the one after that.