Chapter 14

Super generation camp story

 

4 days later, camp  Chung

 

Soori were hanging out together when Tiffany walked over to them.

T:Hey, what are you guys doing?

Y:Boring ourselves to death, thinking of a plan for world domination, you know, the usual.

T:Glad to hear that. Anyway, I need your help.

SY:Shoot. Is it about the hot guy you’ve been drooling over ever since you came here?

T:What!? Who are you talking about?

Soori looked at her with the Oh, come on face.

T:Is it that obvious? (they nodded) That’s not what I’m here for. Hyoyeon has been acting really weird and she doesn’t want to say anything to me, so I was wondering if Yuri could talk to her. You seem like a reasonable, smart person.

Y:(smiles widely) Really?

T:Actually you seem like a manipulating person, but I thought the other one sounded better.

Y:Thanks. Ok, I’ll go see her.(gets up and walks away)

She headed over to camp  Jeon  towards Hyoyeon and Tiffany’s room. She didn’t really know her, Eunhyuk introduced them, and they never really talked. While she was walking somebody grabbed her arm from the back. She turned around and saw Donghae.

DH:You’ve been avoiding me.

Y:What are you talking about?

DH:You know exactly what I’m talking about. And you’ve been hanging out with Jessica a lot lately.

Y:What, I can’t be friends with Blondie? You should let me go, I’ve got business to take care of.

DH:Destroying our camp?

Y:Making my own reality show(sarcastic). But that could work too. Bye now.

She ran towards the room, but, again, somebody grabbed her arm and pulled her behind one of the houses. This time it was Jessica.

Y:Blondie, what the hell?

J:I haven’t heard from you in a long time.

Y:You haven’t heard from me for 2 days.

J:When you’re planning to destroy someone and you haven’t seen your partner in crime for 2 days, it’s a long time.

Y:I’ve been busy.

J:Yeah, I see. Hanging out with Dorkfany.

Y:Dorkfany!? Come on Blondie, you can do better than that. And if we are planning “destruction”, shouldn’t we make it less obvious?

J:Huh, you’re smart. Has anybody ever told you that?

Y:Only every person I met. So why did you bring me here?

J:Tiffany’s pregnant.

Y:What!?

J:Quiet! I found this in her trash.

She hands her a pregnancy test. There’s a drugstore nearby their camp, so that’s where she got it.

Y:Wh……How………I can’t…………..Wow.

J:I know, right? With this she will be forced to leave the camp. Genious, isn’t it?

Yuri was staring at the stick with a double line on it. She couldn’t believe it. Sweet little Tiffany?

Y:Yes. But, don’t do anything, not now. We’ll wait for the perfect timing.

J:Why?! Let’s go over to her now and ruin her.

She said while smiling like an idiot.

Y:Don’t you know anything about blackmailing? Ah, listen, MalibuBarbie…

J:I’m from San Francisco.

Yuri rolled her eyes.

Y:Not now. We’ll wait. Now give me that!

She took the test and finally reached Hyoyeon’s room and went in. She heard somebody vomiting in the bathroom.

Y:Hyoyeon!? Is that you?

Hyoyeon walks out of the bathroom.

HY:Yeah. I’ve been like that for 4 days now. I’ve also had a lot of headaches and backaches too. Funny, huh?

Yuri stood still in front of her, looking pale and shocked.

Y:Oh my god…….

HY:What!?

Yuri shows her the pregnancy test.

Y:This is yours, isn’t it?

                                                       TO BE CONTINUED
____________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. It makes me update faster.