Eunhyuk's POV

Super generation camp story

 

I was in my room, just doing… nothing. I actually didn’t do anything ever since I found out about Hyoyeon. All I could think about is how my life is now officially destroyed. I can’t be a dad. I would be the world’s worst father. Just when I was drowning my misery in a pile of pillows, Yuri walked in.

Y:Eunhyuk, it’s 2 pm.You need to get up.

EH: I don’t want to.

Y:You have to. Come on.

EH:NO.

Y: I know it’s hard, but you’ll work trough it.

EH:How!? I don’t have a job, money, anything…

Y:She has. And from what I heard, her parents are supportive. Very supportive.

EH:They won’t be like that when they find out she got knocked up. I’m miserable. Leave me alone!

Y:Don’t talk to me with that tone, Mr. Can’t-keep-it-in-his-pants!

EH:Wow, I’m going trough a rough time and that’s all you have to say to me? No offense Yuri, but you’re kind of a .

Y:Tell me something I don’t know.

Then we heard a scream. Yuri got up and ran out. Sometimes I seriously don’t know what’s going on in her mind. So I just went to sleep. I was woken up, not so long after that, by loud noises of people talking. I went outside to check what’s going on. I saw kids from both camps and they all looked very…rushed. I asked one guy from the other camp what happened.

??:I don’t know for sure. They’re saying that there’s a pregnant girl from our camp who got in an accident.

Oh God… Could it be that Hyoyeon is that girl?

EH:Do they know who is it?

??:The rumor is that the girl is Tiffany.

EH:Oh.

I was relieved. The guy started turning around.

EH:Hey, I didn’t catch your name.

??:It’s Donghae.