Chapter 30

Super generation camp story

 

Yuri woke up pretty early because she and Jessica had a lot of stuff to do. But, of course, Jessica didn’t wake up.

Y:C’mon Blondie, wake up!

JS:No!

Y:Yes! We got stuff to do!

JS:So? You do it!

Y:And miss out all the fun with you? How could I?

JS:Thanks a lot, you just woke me up from my beauty sleep.

Y:Well, it wasn’t working anyway.

JS:You know, you could use one. Just look at those bags under your eyes.

Y:I wouldn’t have “bags under my eyes” if it wasn’t for your snoring the entire night.

JS:I don’t snore.

Y:Yes you do. No wonder that Taeyeon girl always listens to you. She’s scared for her life!

JS:Ok, I’m getting up. Just, please, shut up!

Later, after Jessica got up, Yuri brought in laundry bags and a whole box of dirty dishes.

JS:What’s that?

Y:A gift from Jimmy Choo. What do you think it is?! I’ll do the dishes, you do the laundry.

JS:What?! No, I don’t want to.

Y:You have to.

Jessica lazily got up from the chair she was sitting in.

Y:Jeez, BrainSica, an appendix is more useful than you.

JS:Yeah, here’s the thing. I’m rich, I don’t do things, I have people to do it for me.

Y:No, here’s the thing. Whenever you talk, I literally feel my brain cells dying. See what your voice is doing to my sanity?

JS:What sanity?

Y:Just do the damn laundry!

JS:I don’t know how!

Y:Of course! Why would Princess Dead-end-brain know how to do the laundry?

Yuri showed Jessica what to do and then they did everything they had to.

 

 

CampJeon

 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were hanging out in their room.

HY:So are you gonna go get us something to eat for lunch?

TF:Why me?

HY:It’s your turn.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were hiding from Siwon and Eunhyuk. Since they were avoiding them, they made a schedule for going out to get food.

TF:No.

HY:What?

TF:You know what Yuri would do if she was here? She would call us cowards and drag us out herself.

HY:You’re right.

TF:You know what this means, right? We have to face them. We can do it together. I’m gonna see Siwon and you’ll do the same with Eunhyuk. Deal?

HY:(sighs) Deal.