Chapter 33

Super generation camp story

 

Mr. Jeon office

 

Mr. Chung and Mr. Jeon were both in the office waiting for Kim Hyuk Joon, the man who was suppose to see both of the camps and decide which one stays. Then that man came into the room. Mr. Chung jumped right in front of him.

MC:Hello, Mr. Kim, so nice to meet you. Here, take a seat. Would you like some coffee? Or maybe…

MJ: up won’t help you, Chung.

MK:He’s right, it won’t. I already made my decision.

Chung and Jeon looked at each other in surprise.

MJ:Well, who’s staying?

MK:It was a hard decision, but I went with camp Jeon. I’m sorry, Mr. Chung.

MC:What?! That doesn’t make any sense. They’ve been here for 2 months, I’ve been here for 8 years.

MK:Camp Jeon has more income than you.

MC:So, that’s it? I’m gonna have to go and tell the kids that have been coming here for 8 years that the place that has been one of the most important places in their childhood is going to be destroyed because a bunch of spoiled brats have more money than them?

MK:Yes.

MC:They will be devastated!

MK:That’s not my problem.

Mr. Chung was mad, while Mr. Jeon was happily smiling at him. They all went out of the office when Jessica and Yuri ran towards them. They stopped, trying to catch their breath.

MC:Kwon, what the hell?

Y:Sir, there is no way camp Jeon will stay with the dirt I got on them.

JS:No she doesn’t. She’s lying.

Y:No, I’m not. Look, one of their girls got pregnant and then had a miscarriage. And you wouldn’t believe what Jessica did…

MC:Enough! It’s over, Kwon! We’re out.

Mr. Chung went back to his camp. Yuri watched him angrily walking to his office with a devastated look on her face. Then she turned to Jessica, who was looking at her with a pitiful look.

JS:Yuri, I’m…

Y:Save it!

Yuri ran back to her camp house and so did Jessica.

 

*****************************************

 

Jessica was sitting next to a lake near their camp. She was throwing rocks into the lake.

??:What are you doing here?

Jessica turned around and saw a guy standing behind her. She recognized him from the other camp, but she never met him.

JS:What does it look like I’m doing?

??:Shouldn’t you be celebrating? After all, your camp is staying and we are packing are bags to go home.

JS:Ok, spare me the I’ve-been-here-for-8-years-and-you’ve-been-here-for-2-months  talk. I’ve already heard it.

She turned back around.
??:That still doesn’t answer my question. Why are you here?

JS:’Cause I feel like crap. It’s weird, you know. I got what I wanted. For 2 months I did everything I could to destroy your camp and now that I have…

She sighed and he walked closer to her.

??:…you feel like crap. I get it.

Jessica looked at him, confused.

??:It’s because of Yuri. She does that, makes people feel like crap. But that’s just her defense mechanism.

JS:Calling me Blondie, dummy, an oompa loompa… that’s a defense mechanism?!

The guy sat next to her.

??:Look, the first time we came here, and have in mind that I was about 8 at the time, she asked for clean sheets and I made a joke- a stupid joke- about how can she have clean things with such dirty skin… she was much darker then than she is now.

JS:Wow. Was she pissed?

??:Let’s just say I woke up the next day without any hair on my head.

JS:Oh, she told me about you. You’re…uhm… something with an H.

??:Heechul.

JS:Right.

HC:You know, there’s always a way to make things better.

JS:Well this time it’s hopeless.

HC:No, it’s not. You can make things better and you will feel better.

Jessica just stared at the lake for a minute. Then she jumped and Heechul got up in surprise.

JS:You’re right. I can make things better! Ah, thank you!

She hugged him and then quickly ran to her camp. Heechul stood there, still pretty surprised and confused. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


Ok, so I made a tiny, little HeeSica moment. Please don’t hate me for that. I will put SiFany, HyoHyuk and most likely YulHae, too in the next chapter, I promise. Please do comment.