Hyoyeon's POV

Super generation camp story

 

 

I was in my room, just looking trough the window, watching all the happy people knowing that my time of being happy has passed. And I wasn’t ready for that. So I got up and decided to go out like a normal person, because, at the end of day, I still am a normal person. But as soon as I walked out, the Satan herself stopped me.

Y:What do you think you’re doing?

HY:Uhm… out?

Y:You can’t do that! You need rest.

HY:What I need is fresh air and people. Things I don’t get indoors.

Y:Oh buhu, get back inside.

HY:I am staying out.

And I did. God, if I only listened to Yuri… I walked trough the camp when somebody grabbed my arm from the back. I thought it was Yuri.

HY:I can take care of myself! Would you just…

I stopped talking when I turned as I realized it wasn’t Yuri, but my ex boyfriend, Doojoon.

DJ:Sure you can, Hyo.

HY:What are you doing here?

DJ:Look, we left things pretty unclear when you left…

HY:Unclear? I believe I was pretty damn clear when I said I never want to see you again.

He looked around.

DJ:Can’t we talk somewhere more… private.

So we went outside of the camp, near a downhill. Another bad idea.

HY:So what is it?

DJ:It was stupid of us to just leave it like that. I mean…

We were interrupted by somebody.

T:Hey,Hyo!

HY:Tiffany?

T:Did you take my… oh, who is this?

HY:He is…a friend. Anyway, what did you want?

T:Uhm, my shirt. Did you take it?

HY:The red one? It’s in the laundry bag.

T:Thanks. Bye.

She ran back. I turned to Doojoon.

DJ:A friend? I’m more than that…

HY:I’m pregnant!

I don’t know why I said that. Maybe I wanted to tell somebody that wasn’t going to judge me like Yuri did or I just wanted him to shut up.

DJ:You’re what?!

HY:I met these guy a few weeks ago and…

DJ:Oh, oh you met a guy a few weeks ago and you decided to start a family right away. Let me guess, you’re going to run away together, he’s gonna work as a lumberjack and you’re gonna be a housewife and you’re all gonna live together happily ever after.

His sarcasm was just annoying me.

HY:Doojoon, please stop…

DJ:No, Hyoyeon, I can’t. I can’t believe you would do something like that. That is so idiotic. How stupid do you have to be?!

His words led me to tears.

DJ:Oh, great, you’re gonna cry now.

HY:You know, Eunhyuk would never say something like that to me!

DJ:How can you know that?! You’ve only known him for a couple of weeks, you .

I slapped him. I don’t know why. He drove me to insanity. He held his cheek and he looked pretty insulted and mad.

DJ:How dare you?!

HY:Doojoon, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking…

All of a sudden, I couldn’t feel the ground I was standing on. Probably because I wasn’t standing. He pushed me! He actually pushed me! I screamed as loud as I could. Then, when I was finally on the ground, I looked up. He wasn’t there. Of course he wasn’t! That’s the kind of person he is. The kind that pushes people downhill and then runs away. Thank God for Yuri, she probably heard me and ran right to me. She called the hospital. I was ok, but my baby wasn’t. Apparently, I don’t have one anymore. And I thought I was miserable before.