Chapter 19

Super generation camp story

 

Hyoyeon was sitting in her room, looking trough the window. She hated what she saw. People carelessly walking outside, playing basketball, plotting against the other camp (*cough* Yuri *cough*). She was so sick of just sitting down, so she got up and went outside. When she got out, someone stopped.

Y:What do you think you’re doing?

HY:Uhm… out?

Y:You can’t do that! You need rest.

HY:What I need is fresh air and people. Things I don’t get indoors.

Y:Oh buhu, get back inside.

HY:I am staying out.

Hyoyeon walked away and left Yuri there. Something bad is going to happen, I just know it. Yuri thought as she went back to the camp. She went over to check on Eunhyuk. She got into the room and found him all messed up still in his bed.

Y:Eunhyuk, it’s 2 pm.You need to get up.

EH: I don’t want to.

Y:You have to. Come on.

EH:NO.

Y: I know it’s hard, but you’ll work trough it.

EH:How!? I don’t have a job, money, anything…

Y:She has. And from what I heard, her parents are supportive. Very supportive.

EH:They won’t be like that when they find out she got knocked up. I’m miserable. Leave me alone!

Y:Don’t talk to me with that tone, Mr. Can’t-keep-it-in-his-pants!

EH:Wow, I’m going trough a rough time and that’s all you have to say to me? No offense Yuri, but you’re kind of a .

Y:Tell me something I don’t know.

Yuri was about to say something to him, but got cut off with a sound like something fell down. She quickly ran outside to see what’s going on. She heard a noise coming from the bottom of a downhill. She saw somebody down there and quickly (and carefully) ran towards that person.

Y:Are you ok…………Hyoyeon!?

Hyoyeon was laying on the floor and after hearing Yuri, sat up.

Y:Jesus, Hyoyeon, is that blood?

She pointed on the red stain on her blouse.

Y:We got to get you to a hospital. Hold on a minute, I’ll go get a cell phone and something to help you up.

She ran as fast as she could towards Mr. Chung’s room. He wasn’t in there and he was the only one allowed to have a cell phone in the entire camp.

Y:I knew something bad was going to happen.

She said as she stole Mr. Chung’s phone and dialed.

Hello, may I help you?

Y:Yes, please. My friend fell down and she’s bleeding. She’s about 2 weeks pregnant. We’re at camp  Chung. Do you know where it is?

Yes, we do. We’ll send the paramedics and they’ll be there as soon as possible.

Y:Well, didn’t this turn out to be a good day?