Chapter 15

Super generation camp story

 

*Flashback*

Yuri stood still in front of her, looking pale and shocked.

Y:Oh my god…….

HY:What!?

Yuri shows her the pregnancy test.

Y:This is yours, isn’t it?

*End of flash back*

 

Hyoyeon stood there without saying a word.

Y:Hyoyeon! This is the time you should tell me No, of course it’s not.

HY:I cant’t tell you that, cause I would be lying.

Y:Oh my…….

She couldn’t even finish her sentence because Hyoyeon fell down, crying her soul out. Yuri was never good at this kind of situation. Telling people off and calling them names? Yes. Comforting a 17- year old pregnant girl? No.

Y:Uhm…There, there.

Hyoyeon was crying and Yuri was uncomfortable.

Y:Are you going to keep……..it?

HY:Of course! I can’t kill a baby.

Y:Well, how will you…

HY:I’ll think of something. I have 9 months, after all.

Y:And…uhm…who’s the…

HY:E-E-Eunhyuk.

Y:WHAT!?

Yuri’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head and she looked like she just saw a ghost.

HY:I know, I know, I know…

Y:Are you going to tell him?

HY:No. And neither will you!

Yuri couldn’t do that. Eunhyuk was one of her closest friend. She knew him since she was 8. Sure, she insulted him and made fun of, but that’s how she expresses love.

Y:I can’t do that.

Yuri was surprised that she said that, because she never had a problem lying. She was good at it and she did it all the time. But this was different. This is a life-changing thing. Well not a thing, a baby.

HY:Yes, you can. And you will. He can’t know. I’m gonna be here for another 2 months. People won’t notice and I will come back home and somehow explain to my mother. I will raise it on my own, without him.

Y:Wow, seems like you put a lot of thought into it. I’m not going to say anything, but only because I know it’s hard.

HY:Thanks.

Yuri walked out of the room. Now all of the little things seemed so small and stupid. She’s been trough worst things in her life, but this one didn’t effect her. It effected 2 people, and one of them is a very important part of Yuri’s life.

It’s getting darker and it will be dinner time soon, so she went back to her room.

 

Camp Jeon, dinner time

They were all eating outside like usual. Tiffany went out of the cafeteria holding a plate full of food. Then Jessica and her group (Taeyeon, Yoona) walked passed by her and pushed Tiffany’s plate into her face. They walked away like nothing happened and Tiffany kneeled down to pick up the plate. Siwon saw all of it and ran to her to help her.

S:Need help?

T:I don’t need help, I need a napkin.

S:Here.

Tiffany wiped her face, trying to hold back the tears. Siwon noticed that.

S:Hey, are you ok?

T:Somebody just threw my dinner in my face, so yeah, I’m ok.

S:Those kind of girls do it all the time.

T:I know, I just don’t know why they do it to me.

S:Maybe they’re jealous.

T:Of what?

She looked at Siwon, but he just kept silent.

T:See, even you can’t think of anything.

She got up and rushed to her room. Siwon felt bad that he didn’t say anything, but he had a lot to say.

 

 

Camp Chung, same time

 

Eunhyuk was eating dinner outside with Sooyoung sitting next to him, when he noticed Yuri.

EH:Yul! Come here before Soo eats everything!

She starts running towards him.

EH:Quickly! She’s(Soo) half way there!

Y:I’m here, I’m here, jeez Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk started at Yuri in confusion.

EH:What? No comments about her eating?

She looked at him seriously for a couple of seconds.

Y:We need to talk. In private.

EH:I don’t think Soo notices us.

He waved his hand in front of her, but then she gave him the look that she gave to people who were disturbing her while she was eating.

EH:Scary.(turns to Yul) Ok, let’s talk in private.

They went a little further away from the houses.

Y:Do you remember what happened about 5 days ago, at this time?

EH:Yeah, we were eating.

Y:After that.

EH:Yeah, I went back to my room and…

Y:…and decorated the room in Christmas decorations for Hyoyeon.

EH:What? How did you…

Y:And then you slept with her.

EH:What!? Where do you get these thing!?

Y:Stop it! I know what happened. I would be ok with it, it something else didn’t happen, just about an hour ago.

EH:What do you mean?

Y:Hyoyeon is………… Did you use protection when you were… you know?

EH:Well of cour……. OH MY GOD!

Y:Yeah, I know.

EH:SHE’S….

Y:Yes.

EH:AND IT’S……

Y:Yours.

EH:NO,NO,NO! I can’t believe this is happening.

Y:I’m so sorry. She told me not to tell you, but you deserve to know.

Eunhyuk’s eyes started tearing up. He hugged Yuri. He needed comfort. He just found out he’s a baby daddy. Yuri kept telling him she’s sorry (even though she didn’t do anything) and he kept crying. Yuri already got trough the crying with Hyoyeon today, but this was her friend.

Y:You can’t tell. Not now. And I didn’t tell you anything. Ok?

EH:Yeah, sure.

Y:Now, go to your room and relax. We’ll think of something tomorrow. Bye.

EH:Bye.

Everybody went to sleep. Eunhyuk and Yuri were the only ones who didn’t. Eunhyuk didn’t because he was thinking ofhis baby, and Yuri was thinking how did everything fall on her back: the baby, the fight between the camps, Jessica and Tiffany stuff, Donghae… But, then again, she was never the one to complain.
______________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS ARE LIKE AIR TO ME.