Chapter 17

Super generation camp story

 

Camp  Chung,6 am

 

Sooyoung jumped on Yuri’s bed and hit her over the head with a pillow, trying to wake her up.

Y:Aaah, Soo, what’s wrong with you? What time is it?

SY:6 am.

Y:You are out of your mind. Why would you wake me up now?

SY:We need to get prepared. Our parent are coming to visit us today.

Y:No, your parent are coming.

SY:Yes, but my mom sees you as her own daughter, it would be wrong not to welcome her the proper way. Now get up, we need to clean the room.

Y:What are you talking about? The room is clean.

SY:Yuri, look around.

Yuri sits up and looks at the room. It was a complete mess. If she didn’t know better, she would have thought raccoons lived in there.

Y:Ok, fine. We’ll clean it up.

 

Camp Jeon

 

HY:Tiffany, get up!
T:Why? Is the camp house on fire?

HY:No, but our parents are coming. Aren’t you excited?

T:NO! If both of my parents come, all I’m going to hear today is them yelling and arguing, and if just my mom comes she will be on the phone all the time, talking to her publisher or something…

HY:Come on, it’s not that bad!

T:Yes, it is!

She covers her head with a pillow and goes back to sleep. Hyoyeon was excited to see her parent again. She was scared because she was pregnant, but she didn’t tell them and she wasn’t planning on telling them. She started getting everything ready for her parents.

 

Camp Chung, 8 am

 

Some of the parents came at the early hour to see their kids and some of them were still away. All Yuri could do is stare at the people hugging and talking and other stuff that she couldn’t do.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Worst day of the month. It’s that time when parents come to the camp and bring stuff to their kids who will be here the entire summer. I hated this day, cause I would just be so bored. Sooyoung and Eunhyuk would hang out with their parents and talk and laugh with them. It made me hate them. I could see it right now. There was Sooyoung with her mother, who brought her some food from her restaurant. There was Eunhyuk getting a new pair of sneakers. It was like Christmas for them and Hell day for me. Then a man approached me. He was probably in his mid 40s. He had a straight look on his face and then it started to form into a smile.

???:Yuri.

Y:Excuse me?

???:Yuri, it’s me.

Y:Uhm, do I know you?

???:Well, of course you do? Or at least you should?

I looked at the man who strangely resembled me. He looked very familiar, but I couldn’t match the face with the name. He figured out that I didn’t know who he was. He sighed.

???:Remember Christmas Eve 8 years ago?

My jaw dropped, my eyes widened, my breathing got heavy.

Y:Dad!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You know the drill: COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE.