Chapter 18

Super generation camp story

 

???:Remember Christmas Eve 8 years ago?

My jaw dropped, my eyes widened, my breathing got heavy.

Y:Dad!?

 

I couldn’t believe it. What was he doing here? WHY is he here?

D:You seem surprised to see me. You’ve changed.

Y:Really? I have changed in these past 8 years? That’s all you have to say?

D:What do you want me to say?

Y:Nothing! I don’t want to hear you, I don’t want to see you! Now go away!

D:I am your father. I can’t just leave you.

Y:You did it 8 years ago, why can’t you do it now?

D:I am trying to tell you…

Y:And I am trying to tell you  that I don’t want to hear what you have to say. You go away right now or I’ll call the police. Yeah, remember police? As I recall, they are big fans of yours.

D:You don’t want to do that.

Y:Actually, I do. I know way more than you think I know.

He turned around and walked away. I was so sick of him. What kind of person just comes back after years and years? Aah, I need a break. So I went to the tree house as I always do.

 

Camp Jeon

 

While Siwon was waiting for his parents, Donghae was sitting in his room. His mother was criticizing the entire camp and his father was fighting with one of his business partners over the phone. Donghae couldn’t take it, so he got up.

DH:I need to get some air.

He went outside. He saw the tree house from afar and he thought that’s where he could be alone in peace. So he went up there. And just like he did a week ago, he saw that Yuri was up there.

DH:Hey. Why are you here again?

Y:Well, you know, this whole parent thing…

DH:Oh, right, I forgot you’re an…

Donghae didn’t dare to finish that line. Yuri turned to him.

Y:Orphan. You can say that, I won’t get hurt.

DH:Yeah, yeah, I know.

Y:So, why are you here?

DH:Uhm, I would rather be here than to listen my mother talking how this camp is a mess or my dad argue with his partners.

Y:At least you have parents. They may not always be like you want them to be, but they care about you.

DH:You sound like you don’t know them.

He sat next to her, but she got up as soon as he sat. she felt uncomfortable ever since the last time she was up there.

Y:I… I need to go help Sooyoung.

She ran down and went back to her camp. She was stopped by Jessica……… again.

Y:Okay, you are seriously pissing me off.

J: What did I do?

Y:Ahhhh, nothing. What do you want?

J:I need the pregnancy test.

Y:Tiffany’s one? I can’t give that to you.

J:We had a deal, remember? Or are you actually that poor that you don’t even have a brain?

Y:Listen, Blondie McDummy, I said I can’t give it to you and I also said I have a plan. But I guess that was a lot to take for your little blonde Barbie brain, so let me make it simpler: I HAVE A PLAN! Don’t even try to cross my way because what I have in my mind is way too much for you to handle.

J:It better work.

Y:Oh, it’s working. Trust me, Malibu hobbit.

J:Ok, when will you stop with the name calling?

Y:When it stops being fun, Frankendwarf.

She smiles at her and turns around to go.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this chapter was really  rushed, so sorry for that and sorry for making Yuri kind of mean here, but I think it suits her. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.