Siwon's POV

Super generation camp story

 

I was walking around the camp. Everything was so quite today, it seemed so different. Then, as I was passing by them, I heard Jessica talking to some of her friends.

JS:You guys won’t believe what I found out.

Then the short girl replied (I don’t know her name): What?

JS:Well, Yuri asked me not to say anything, but… Tiffany…

That’s when I got interested in what they were saying. Jessica made it quite clear that she was out to get Tiffany. I didn’t really know why.

JS:She’s pregnant.

What?! Tiffany? Pregnant? That can’t be true. I mean, it’s Tiffany.

SG:How?

JS:I’m not going to explain that to you!

SG:Who’s the father?

JS:I don’t know. And I’m guessing she doesn’t either. She’s such a…

I don’t even want to know the word Jessica called her. I walked away. I was confused. I wasn’t sure what just happened or how I should react or feel about it. But then I saw Tiffany going into her room. I ran to her.

S:Tiffany, are you ok?

T:Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?

S:Well, I don’t know. I heard some stuff…

T:Like what?!

S:Did anything happen to you these past days? Anything at all?

I was kind of hoping she would say something to me.

T:No…

Then, out of no where, somebody screamed so loud I’m pretty sure both camps heard it.

S:What was that?

T:I don’t know, but I have to go.

She sounded really annoyed and then she entered her room. Half an hour later everything was upside-down. Everybody was out, walking around and talking about somebody. Apparently somebody was in the hospital. I overheard Jessica and her friends talking.

J:It’s probably Tiffany.

SG:Why would you think that?

J:Oh please. It’s the only thing that makes sense. Only she would be dumb enough to get herself stuck in a hospital.

Is Tiffany the one in the hospital? Is she going to be alright? I needed to know and I needed to get to that hospital. I went over to Mr. Jeon’s  office, but he wasn’t there. So I just went inside and took his keys, went to the car and drove to the hospital.