Camp Chung's plan

Super generation camp story

 

Camp  Jeon, 8 am

 

A bell rang and woke up everyone. They were all cranky and in a bad mood. They weren’t use to waking up this early, but they had to. Tiffany got up and went outside. Her roommate was still asleep. Standing at the door, she saw that everyone started coming out wearing their pajamas. I know we’re in the middle of the woods, but they could at least put on some clothes. She thought and went back in.

T:Hyoyeon, wake up!

HY:Ahhh, do I have to?

T:Yes!

Hyoyeon got up and started searching for clothes in her bag. She couldn’t find any.

HY:Hey, Tiffany did you take any of my clothes?

T:What!? No, why?

HY:I have no clothes.

T:Didn’t you pack any?

HY:I did, I packed everything. Where is it!?

T:How about you look around over here and I’ll go out and see what’s going on?

HY:Ok.

Tiffany went outside again only to find everyone confused and looking for something. She stopped one girl, Yoona.

T:What’s going on here?
Y:Nobody can find their clothes.

T:How come?

Y:I don’t know, but I can’t find mine either. How about you?

T:I haven’t looked.

Tiffany ran back inside the room and searched for her clothes. It was all there.

T:What the hell is going on here?

 

Camp Chung, same time

 

Sooyoung and Yuri were rolling on the floor laughing. They couldn’t even breathe. Yuri pulls out a strident green shirt that looked like a fluorescent color.

Y:I think this glows in dark.

SY:Yeah, I mean, seriously, you think a rich kid could afford a normal shirt.

 

8 hours ago

 

Everybody gathered in Leeteuk and Shindong’s room. Leeteuk started talking about how they should fight for their camp and how they should do it.

SH:Why can’t we just play some pranks on them?

LT:NO, we need something better.

Y:What we need is a plan. And mine starts with a prank.

She looks at Sooyoung with an evil smirk. That’s when the Chung campers dressed in all-black outfits and went over to the camp  Jeon. Yuri, the evil mastermind behind this prank, picked all the locks and broke into their houses. Everybody else got in with laundry bags and started quietly searching for clothes. Sooyoung could barely abstain from bursting into laughter.

 

8 am

 

Sooyoung  and Yuri watched  the  Jeon  campers trough the window and laughing like crazy. They were so confused and mad searching for their clothes.

SY:Yuri, you evil, evil genious.